View Poll Results: Good idea?
Yes 32 65.31%
No 17 34.69%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-01-2010, 02:38   #1
CheekyPunk27
JesusFreak

CheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond repute
Permanent Stones - New price - Refund

Well, as you should all know, apparently prices of permanent stones are being reduced in season two of the Legends Returns expansion.

I've used 16 permanent stones on a weapon and a ring, and if the new prices for perm stones are considerably cheaper, I will feel ripped off.

What I'm suggesting is that there should be an NPC, "refunder" (lol), who, when you put in your permanent artifact/refinery gear, he calculates the number of stones you used, and then gives you the some permanent stones in return to make up the difference that you lost.

eg. My sword cost 5990 cps to permanent (from 10 stones).

Suppose TQ says the new price of permanent stones is 430 cps per stone. The difference is 5990-4300 = 2690 for my sword.

When I put my permanent sword into the Refunder NPC dude, he will give me 2960/430 = 6.8.... = 6 permanent stones as a refund.

Let it be rounded down so that they're not giving out extra.

Why stones and not cps? Because TQ never gives out cps, at least no directly.

Yes?
+12 Sword ~ +12 Dagger ~ SuperRidingCrop(+6)(Bound)
Since 2004 ~ Hacked Dec 2014 ~ RIP
CheekyPunk27 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-02-2010, 01:22   #2
CheekyPunk27
JesusFreak

CheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond repute
bump..?
Old 06-02-2010, 01:51   #3
SanoSuKe
专业水平

SanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond repute
Signed.

How did you get this info again?

Edit: nvm found it
SanoSuKe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-02-2010, 01:55   #4
CheekyPunk27
JesusFreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanoSuKe View Post
Signed.

How did you get this info again?
Someone a few weeks ago said that help desk said perm stones will come out again, and at a cheap price.

Also, main site>legends return season II link

http://co.91.com/activity/2010expans...n2/index.shtml

says this down the bottom:
Quote:
The price of the Permanent Stones will be readjusted.
I don't know how much they will re-adjust them, but I think if they're gonna readjust them a lot, and it's been only half a year since they introduced them, we should be reimbursed...
Old 06-02-2010, 02:25   #5
Jadagrail
Banned

Jadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jadagrail
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheekyPunk27 View Post
I don't know how much they will re-adjust them, but I think if they're gonna readjust them a lot, and it's been only half a year since they introduced them, we should be reimbursed...
Half a year is actually quite a length of time.

It might be "cheap" in your eyes for a business to sell something at n cost, especially if it's listed as a "limited time offer" and then follow up later selling it at .75n or .5n or anything cheaper really, but that's just good business. They don't really have to worry about player "boycotts" or rage issues over it, because they know people will still spend money on their game, whether it's the same people who have been playing for years, or newer players.

I really see nothing wrong with whatever they did because TQ is a business. No refund is warranted because you gladly paid the price they asked at the time they asked, and they know this.

However, if you want to try to get everyone who purchased whatever permanent stones are to vote here, as well as contact TQ "demanding" they reimburse the difference between the old cost and the new cost, under the "threat" that all of these players would gladly be buying more of these items eventually, but only if they've been reimbursed for the previous "misdirection," it might work.

Unfortunately I think it's a long-shot.
Jadagrail is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-02-2010, 03:33   #6
~*NoLimits*~

~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute
I agree too, i made my armor and weapon permanent, and i even expect them to fully pay me back altough the armor was hella expensive, quite a difference soon.

But yea, a refund would be nice. But they had the perm stones before and they costed a bulk, i think some people bought them, and they lowered the prices, no refund for them so i doubt we'l gain one.
~*NoLimits*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-02-2010, 06:08   #7
Dzunnar
ಠ_ಠ

Dzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond repute
I like this idea, this way I would get 20 stones would be nice, since the higher phase items take a lot of stones.

Jaan - Water-Warrior-Trojan 130-130-131

Tiger server

Curiosity - Water-Warrior-Trojan 130-137-140

Member of the OT Ninja Squad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loobylou View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzunnar View Post
~Cha°S~ speaks to Curiosity: aouto hunt open lol
He said the same thing to me. Apparently killing him in jail then picking up his pots is autohunt....
Dzunnar is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-02-2010, 11:05   #8
dj skyline

dj skyline has a reputation beyond reputedj skyline has a reputation beyond reputedj skyline has a reputation beyond reputedj skyline has a reputation beyond reputedj skyline has a reputation beyond reputedj skyline has a reputation beyond reputedj skyline has a reputation beyond reputedj skyline has a reputation beyond reputedj skyline has a reputation beyond reputedj skyline has a reputation beyond reputedj skyline has a reputation beyond repute
i dont understand why ppl think only about themselves.....
when u make a suggestion u need to think of a solution suitable to most of the ppl.

have u thought of the ppl (like me) who paid full price to get FULL refinary?
what will i do with the stones?
selling them is not a solution as well coz u need to sell them cheaper in order sell them

at least the suggestion should be "CPs refund" instead of stones.

by the way, im not a bulker, in fact i never bought a single DB for real money
dj skyline is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-03-2010, 04:44   #9
Dzunnar
ಠ_ಠ

Dzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj skyline View Post
i dont understand why ppl think only about themselves.....
when u make a suggestion u need to think of a solution suitable to most of the ppl.

have u thought of the ppl (like me) who paid full price to get FULL refinary?
what will i do with the stones?
selling them is not a solution as well coz u need to sell them cheaper in order sell them

at least the suggestion should be "CPs refund" instead of stones.

by the way, im not a bulker, in fact i never bought a single DB for real money
Save the stones when the higher phase artifacts will come? Phase 10 needs 800 stabilization points. That's 600 points more than the phase 6, a lot of stones/cps.

Jaan - Water-Warrior-Trojan 130-130-131

Tiger server

Curiosity - Water-Warrior-Trojan 130-137-140

Member of the OT Ninja Squad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loobylou View Post
Quote:
~Cha°S~ speaks to Curiosity: aouto hunt open lol
He said the same thing to me. Apparently killing him in jail then picking up his pots is autohunt....
Dzunnar is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-03-2010, 16:18   #10
dj skyline

dj skyline has a reputation beyond reputedj skyline has a reputation beyond reputedj skyline has a reputation beyond reputedj skyline has a reputation beyond reputedj skyline has a reputation beyond reputedj skyline has a reputation beyond reputedj skyline has a reputation beyond reputedj skyline has a reputation beyond reputedj skyline has a reputation beyond reputedj skyline has a reputation beyond reputedj skyline has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Save the stones when the higher phase artifacts will come? Phase 10 needs 800 stabilization points. That's 600 points more than the phase 6, a lot of stones/cps.
and who told u that i will make stage 10 ?
maybe im out of DBs by now???
as i said, im not a DB buyer
and i have a full refinary by now which means i paid 117 dbs to permanent my fire items.
and again, who told u that i will make stage 10 ?

and the point is....
why not make the suggestions to suit everyone? (at least as many as possible?)
Old 06-03-2010, 18:44   #11
CheekyPunk27
JesusFreak

Quote:
and who told u that i will make stage 10 ?
maybe im out of DBs by now???
as i said, im not a DB buyer
and i have a full refinary by now which means i paid 117 dbs to permanent my fire items.
and again, who told u that i will make stage 10 ?

and the point is....
why not make the suggestions to suit everyone? (at least as many as possible?)
I said why stones and not cps. TQ won't give out cps like that.

With stones you can still sell them, you'd get like 45 stones, so that's not bad. I know you sell them cheaper, but that's the compromise.

It seems you want all or nothing. All your cps back, or none at all. The suggestion is trying to suit tq too you know...
Old 06-04-2010, 16:59   #12
dj skyline

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheekyPunk27 View Post
I said why stones and not cps. TQ won't give out cps like that.

With stones you can still sell them, you'd get like 45 stones, so that's not bad. I know you sell them cheaper, but that's the compromise.

It seems you want all or nothing. All your cps back, or none at all. The suggestion is trying to suit tq too you know...
and why do u think TQ will do the "refund" thing in the first place?

have u forgot that TQ wants $$$?
Old 06-04-2010, 18:58   #13
CheekyPunk27
JesusFreak

Quote:
and why do u think TQ will do the "refund" thing in the first place?

have u forgot that TQ wants $$$?
This is a suggestion forum. I am suggesting this!

-.-

And no, I haven't forgot, that why they would give out perm stones and not cps.

Last edited by CheekyPunk27; 06-04-2010 at 19:00.
Old 07-03-2010, 15:20   #14
The_LP
Pure Newb

Location: Tempe, AZ where girls go into the stores in bikinis :cool:
The_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to The_LP Send a message via AIM to The_LP
Neither should be a big deal, as it costs TQ the same amount to make stones and CPs. Basically, neither cost them anything to make, so they need to just do something to please the regular players, instead of doing something to better benefit the people that have money to buy DBs.

A2M_StinkFinger(Earl):
130-130-131 war-war-tro

Gear:
super +5 sdg sdg -3 boots
super +8 sdg sdg -3 sword
super +7 sdg sdg -3 armor
super +8 sdg sdg -3 club (selling)
super +6 sdg sdg -3 ring
super +5 sdg sdg -3 necky
super +8 sdg sdg -3 ears
super +8 sdg sdg -3 psn blade
super +5 sgg sgg -1 tower
super +5 stg stg -1 fan
-1 gourd
-1 royal dignity

297 BP currently (with Ben on)
The_LP is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-03-2010, 15:39   #15
shrimp

shrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond repute
since they changed the way i can play/use my archer, i wonder if TQ will reimpburse me for what i spent on the char?

Since they found a way to nullify fog, i wonder if TQ will reimburse those who put up a bunch of time and money to make their nins?

I wonder, I wonder .
shrimp is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: