Old 01-09-2008, 23:47   #46
-]-[ades-
▫═₪╬═════ﺣ

-]-[ades- has a reputation beyond repute-]-[ades- has a reputation beyond repute-]-[ades- has a reputation beyond repute-]-[ades- has a reputation beyond repute-]-[ades- has a reputation beyond repute-]-[ades- has a reputation beyond repute-]-[ades- has a reputation beyond repute-]-[ades- has a reputation beyond repute-]-[ades- has a reputation beyond repute-]-[ades- has a reputation beyond repute-]-[ades- has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kameko View Post
Hmm... I will if I want to melt all your eyes
I'll wear goggles for my own eye protection

The heart does not know how to doubt, just as the mind does not know how to trust.
-]-[ades- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-10-2008, 11:24   #47
Kameko
FreeHugs

Kameko has a reputation beyond reputeKameko has a reputation beyond reputeKameko has a reputation beyond reputeKameko has a reputation beyond reputeKameko has a reputation beyond reputeKameko has a reputation beyond reputeKameko has a reputation beyond reputeKameko has a reputation beyond reputeKameko has a reputation beyond reputeKameko has a reputation beyond reputeKameko has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by -]-[ades- View Post
I'll wear goggles for my own eye protection
They'd have to be blacked out :P

I'll belive all your lies, just pretend you love me, make believe close your eyes, I'll be anything for you. Evanescence.
Kameko is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-10-2008, 11:30   #48
-]-[ades-
▫═₪╬═════ﺣ

-]-[ades- has a reputation beyond repute-]-[ades- has a reputation beyond repute-]-[ades- has a reputation beyond repute-]-[ades- has a reputation beyond repute-]-[ades- has a reputation beyond repute-]-[ades- has a reputation beyond repute-]-[ades- has a reputation beyond repute-]-[ades- has a reputation beyond repute-]-[ades- has a reputation beyond repute-]-[ades- has a reputation beyond repute-]-[ades- has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
They'd have to be blacked out :P
I can also put nightvision goggles to snipe ya

The heart does not know how to doubt, just as the mind does not know how to trust.
Old 01-10-2008, 14:10   #49
Kameko
FreeHugs

Kameko has a reputation beyond reputeKameko has a reputation beyond reputeKameko has a reputation beyond reputeKameko has a reputation beyond reputeKameko has a reputation beyond reputeKameko has a reputation beyond reputeKameko has a reputation beyond reputeKameko has a reputation beyond reputeKameko has a reputation beyond reputeKameko has a reputation beyond reputeKameko has a reputation beyond repute
Im THE drama queen of basilisk

I LIKE PANCAKES!

I'll belive all your lies, just pretend you love me, make believe close your eyes, I'll be anything for you. Evanescence.
Old 01-10-2008, 14:59   #50
-]-[ades-
▫═₪╬═════ﺣ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talakara View Post
I'm afraid that by the moderator's descretion, "Night vision sniping goggles" is not relevant to the picture..

LOL

Old 01-10-2008, 15:00   #51
-]-[ades-
▫═₪╬═════ﺣ

Quote:
Im THE drama queen of basilisk

I LIKE PANCAKES!
Here's a couple, CATCH! They're hot so careful.

Old 01-10-2008, 15:21   #52
Kameko
FreeHugs

Quote:
Here's a couple, CATCH! They're hot so careful.
AAAAAAAH ITS RAINING BURNING HOT PANCAKES!

Old 01-10-2008, 15:25   #53
Kameko
FreeHugs

Quote:
LOL
Its an indirect discussion of the topic, gawd!

Old 01-10-2008, 16:18   #54
nick7913
Quit

nick7913 has a reputation beyond reputenick7913 has a reputation beyond reputenick7913 has a reputation beyond reputenick7913 has a reputation beyond reputenick7913 has a reputation beyond reputenick7913 has a reputation beyond reputenick7913 has a reputation beyond reputenick7913 has a reputation beyond reputenick7913 has a reputation beyond reputenick7913 has a reputation beyond reputenick7913 has a reputation beyond repute
yay I reinstalled my ****ing pc for the 5th time this year.

I want to make a image of it but he forgets to image crusial files -_-:
nick7913 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-10-2008, 16:51   #55
Aisling
Retired

Aisling has a reputation beyond reputeAisling has a reputation beyond reputeAisling has a reputation beyond reputeAisling has a reputation beyond reputeAisling has a reputation beyond reputeAisling has a reputation beyond reputeAisling has a reputation beyond reputeAisling has a reputation beyond reputeAisling has a reputation beyond reputeAisling has a reputation beyond reputeAisling has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Its an indirect discussion of the topic, gawd!
You're in the spam thread now.

Please, be respectful of the mod. She's just doing her job.
Their fear shrinks the world, to the size of nothing but their own lives. It blinds them to anything beyond their own houses.

A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.

The best things in life are truly unseen, that's why we close our eyes when we cry, kiss and dream.
Aisling is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-10-2008, 17:01   #56
Kameko
FreeHugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aisling View Post
You're in the spam thread now.

Please, be respectful of the mod. She's just doing her job.
Was just the way she said 'dont ignore me'. Hades just went over bored with what ever he meant with that sniper comment o.O

Old 01-10-2008, 17:58   #57
Talakara
De Arimasu

Talakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Talakara Send a message via MSN to Talakara Send a message via Yahoo to Talakara
Quote:
Was just the way she said 'dont ignore me'. Hades just went over bored with what ever he meant with that sniper comment o.O
No;

When he said "lol :P" , the post immediatly following the one where I requested that this stuff not be done.. This is where whatever line may have been crossed. I had given multiple mentions towards it..

Like I said, if there's a problem, talk to me about it in PM directly, not to others about it, nothing will be solved.

.. As far as my request not to be ignored, that post pays homage to it I believe. This isn't a big deal, so I'd perfer it not become one. I'm all for giving you ample space to play around here, but please keep threads like Real Pictures relevant. Chat abbreviations and emoticons aren't enough, I'm afraid..
In light of this though, I'd like to apologize to you Kameko, if what I said bothered you, I'll remove that from my post. I'm serious about the let-me-know thing..>.<
It's a learning experience for both sides here, I'm trying to learn what suits you best, and hopefully you're learning how to get along best with me! I hope we have as few problems as possible..
-Yes, Talakara is my real name.-
Please don't hesitate to PM me with any questions or concerns regarding the forums!

Last edited by Talakara; 01-10-2008 at 18:16.
Talakara is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-10-2008, 18:16   #58
Aisling
Retired

Aisling has a reputation beyond reputeAisling has a reputation beyond reputeAisling has a reputation beyond reputeAisling has a reputation beyond reputeAisling has a reputation beyond reputeAisling has a reputation beyond reputeAisling has a reputation beyond reputeAisling has a reputation beyond reputeAisling has a reputation beyond reputeAisling has a reputation beyond reputeAisling has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
The sniper comment was an inside comment.
Their fear shrinks the world, to the size of nothing but their own lives. It blinds them to anything beyond their own houses.

A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.

The best things in life are truly unseen, that's why we close our eyes when we cry, kiss and dream.
Aisling is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-11-2008, 01:41   #59
-]-[ades-
▫═₪╬═════ﺣ

Quote:
Lets go friendly sniping somewhere else then

*Hides again*

Old 01-11-2008, 13:24   #60
Kameko
FreeHugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aisling View Post
The sniper comment was an inside comment.
Do i even want to know? o.O

Tal, your the one still making long posts about it yeesh

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: