Old 12-02-2014, 16:48   #16
Sepharius
Nuisance

Sepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond repute
OT is so ****ing boring these days.
Old 12-06-2014, 23:36   #17
53cr37 W34p0n
Masamunian

53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute
Somebody that's done MDMA before knows what to expect. If somebody doesn't become really relaxed and desperate to talk to somebody on a deep level, then it's bad stuff. Pure MDMA users are the ones talking, giving and receiving light shows, giving out hugs and massages, etc. The majority of people on MDMA are lounging, not dancing.

The Legendary MasamuneXero

Quote:
Originally posted by JoeyStorm
u r a legend
Quote:
Originally posted by Greystar
losers quit heros take long breaks the masamunian will return i smell it
Past forum accounts:

Secret Weapon
SecretWeapon
Secret b&
Secret b& agin
Secret b& V.2
V.3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11...(etc)
Secret Imolated
Secret Imolate

You can't stop the machine.
53cr37 W34p0n is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-03-2015, 22:55   #18
CornFlakes:o
Désolé

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
not like pure MDMA is easy to find as baking soda
CornFlakes:o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-23-2015, 11:45   #19
I.punch.bishes
Bishes :D

I.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 53cr37 W34p0n View Post
Have you guys ever had a psychedelic experience? How about like seven of them? By the way you guys, God isn't real. I melted into the "consciousness" whatever lol, and didn't meet any Gods.
God is just a symbolic figure for the way of the universe; the ones who accept the idea literally are the ones who fail to understand anything of significance.

AHorriblePlayer

Aim not to miss
I.punch.bishes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-23-2015, 11:46   #20
-TyMcCray-28

-TyMcCray-28 has a reputation beyond repute-TyMcCray-28 has a reputation beyond repute-TyMcCray-28 has a reputation beyond repute-TyMcCray-28 has a reputation beyond repute-TyMcCray-28 has a reputation beyond repute-TyMcCray-28 has a reputation beyond repute-TyMcCray-28 has a reputation beyond repute-TyMcCray-28 has a reputation beyond repute-TyMcCray-28 has a reputation beyond repute-TyMcCray-28 has a reputation beyond repute-TyMcCray-28 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by I.punch.bishes View Post
Do you write poems?
I'm not entirely sure I would consider stuff I have written in the past as particularly poetic, but I'm sure someone else might perceive it as such. I mostly just do scientific writing and reading these days, which, by its very nature, is about as bland and lacking of any semblance of any prose as writing can get whatsoever. It absolutely drains any desire to want to read or write outside of the realm of requirement unfortunately.

Why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepharius View Post
OT is so ****ing boring these days.
It always was, there was just more people posting; the oddly specific brand of **** produced was all the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 53cr37 W34p0n View Post
Somebody that's done MDMA before knows what to expect. If somebody doesn't become really relaxed and desperate to talk to somebody on a deep level, then it's bad stuff. Pure MDMA users are the ones talking, giving and receiving light shows, giving out hugs and massages, etc. The majority of people on MDMA are lounging, not dancing.
The entire purpose of my post was a counterpoint to exactly this argument. It is quite obvious you didn't read it to completion, as my main point was iterated in nearly the last paragraph; albeit, the post, as a whole, was admittedly overly verbose. I was just giving supporting details for what would culminate into my intentions with the entire post toward the end; a conclusion, if you will.

I'll give you a summation as well as bold the statements that were of utmost importance:

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TyMcCray-28 View Post
It just reminded me of all of the people infatuated with psychedelics, and drugs in general, that blatantly ignore any risk as entirely unfounded. Even if there are potential adverse reactions or outcomes they're mitigated anyway cause, "my guy told me this stuff was good, trust me." Usually followed by a slew of anecdotal evidence, references to scientific documentaries that aren't overly sensational at all on Netflix and Youtube, and sweet spiritual revelations they had. I was under the notion that it's absolutely irrational to put something in your body and be absolutely misinformed of the implications of doing so.
As mentioned, anecdotal evidence, is not really evidence at all. Not trying to be a ****, I just know far too many people who too heavily rely on anecdotal means to justify what they're doing, and it ultimately causes far too many issues; health and otherwise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CornFlakes:o View Post
not like pure MDMA is easy to find as baking soda
This guy gets it, though.

Last edited by -TyMcCray-28; 01-23-2015 at 11:51.
-TyMcCray-28 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-23-2015, 12:04   #21
I.punch.bishes
Bishes :D

I.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by -TyMcCray-28 View Post
I'm not entirely sure I would consider stuff I have written in the past as particularly poetic, but I'm sure someone else might perceive it as such. I mostly just do scientific writing and reading these days, which, by its very nature, is about as bland and lacking of any semblance of any prose as writing can get whatsoever. It absolutely drains any desire to want to read or write outside of the realm of requirement unfortunately.

Why?
Extend your reach. The confusion you feel tells you that something is amiss, and is right. Take the same dagger, of analysis, and stab something that you've not understood yet. Results will be astonishing.

Good luck.

AHorriblePlayer

Aim not to miss
I.punch.bishes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: