Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-31-2013, 09:36   #1771
SteveSteveSteve
King.

SteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond repute
How did you miss out Thresh and Nami? They are by far the best 2 supports at the moment.

No longer play or own any items.

League of Legends, EU West, Sgt MorningGlory
SteveSteveSteve is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-01-2013, 12:52   #1772
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
Maybe that was DOTA. I just remember a guy that sat in a suit, and he had a buzzsaw and claw hand. You could shoot out the buzzsaw and move it around. Must've been DOTA. He was fun to play, though.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-01-2013, 13:34   #1773
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
o_O. Closest thing to that is rumble but I'm quite sure he couldn't move it around. He does have a flamethrower tho!
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-01-2013, 13:55   #1774
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
Maybe that was DOTA. I just remember a guy that sat in a suit, and he had a buzzsaw and claw hand. You could shoot out the buzzsaw and move it around. Must've been DOTA. He was fun to play, though.
http://www.dota2.com/hero/Timbersaw/
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-02-2013, 03:18   #1775
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, that's the one. These games are all the same, to me.
s
m

Old 09-04-2013, 05:24   #1776
thehempknight
Your Ruler

Awwwwww, hell.

It's that time, again....... Gragas-thirty!
s
m

Old 09-07-2013, 18:40   #1777
YourFather

YourFather has a reputation beyond reputeYourFather has a reputation beyond reputeYourFather has a reputation beyond reputeYourFather has a reputation beyond reputeYourFather has a reputation beyond reputeYourFather has a reputation beyond reputeYourFather has a reputation beyond reputeYourFather has a reputation beyond reputeYourFather has a reputation beyond reputeYourFather has a reputation beyond reputeYourFather has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post
Supporting means warding and zoning. Nothing else really. Maybe put the kill ready for your adc's. If you need any info about the things I just mentioned, feel free to ask.

There are different types of support. Offensive play supports, early sprint supports, roaming supports, zoning supports, ~. Those are divided in melee and ranged too. What type do you like playing most?
Warding and zoning? Whaaat? A support wards the map so you are able to capitalize on things happening and take an objective from it, they also keep your team safe and let you know where the enemies are (usually their jungler). They are supposed to keep the ADC or APC if fed alive, and if done so properly it can completely win you a fight. The laning phase is nothing, but a support can win the game by warding a lot and denying the enemy vision with pinks and oracles. These things allow you to make picks and make plays happen, the reason supports tend to suck nowadays is because they think it's just a useless role that wards and does nothing all game, when in fact it's a really important role.
YourFather is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2013, 08:53   #1778
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
You just explained what zoning means...

Zoning means taking territory (in league of legends, this is done with vision).
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2013, 11:06   #1779
lipase

lipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond repute
Supports tbh are only useful if the team can use the wards to gank etc. Else its better to just pick another hero who got burst and just ward with him. Technically Any hero can ward.
lipase is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2013, 12:41   #1780
SteveSteveSteve
King.

SteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond repute
Supports aren't only there to ****ing ward, else you could just pick Teemo, stand in tri and go afk. -_-

Old 09-09-2013, 15:07   #1781
CornFlakes:o
Désolé

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
I decided to start playing LoL
what champion should I play that most support?
also do most of you play EU version?
CornFlakes:o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2013, 02:07   #1782
thehempknight
Your Ruler

China servers.
s
m

Old 09-10-2013, 06:25   #1783
SteveSteveSteve
King.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CornFlakes:o View Post
I decided to start playing LoL
what champion should I play that most support?
also do most of you play EU version?
Most people that post in this thread play EU West.

Old 09-10-2013, 19:40   #1784
yang3617
Falon

yang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to yang3617 Send a message via AIM to yang3617 Send a message via Yahoo to yang3617 Send a message via Skype™ to yang3617
Lately, I've been obsessed with Nidalee. Mechanically, I'm **** with her, but she's extremely fun to play. Her mobility is amazing. Get 6. Roam for kills (even if top or bruiser). Take first tier turrets. Delete squishes from their jungle. Win fights. Take objectives. Win game.

Oh, and you people in this thread...sub to my channel (please). If you do, I promise to carry you to bronze in any server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mecha_chaos View Post
PEOPLE I WANT TO KILL COZ IM SO JEALOUS AT HOW COOL THEY ARE:
fury, dark, iceh, falon, mogsy, kittykat, hellicios, trigeki, elite dragon,Skutria, magic onion, dac vin, xioa bai, a5ka, bobbleness, abbygail, bicep, draggonik, mistresskitty, tristesse, Seiken, tallas, Usagi, Darnell0216, Falon, replica, saban, somnica, yang3617, White_Shadow, Godofdarkness, nash0r3, raptoot, Waterlin r da COOLEST
yang3617 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-12-2013, 07:25   #1785
yang3617
Falon

yang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to yang3617 Send a message via AIM to yang3617 Send a message via Yahoo to yang3617 Send a message via Skype™ to yang3617
New video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SSSAO15_EU

One day....I'll be half as good as Bischu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mecha_chaos View Post
PEOPLE I WANT TO KILL COZ IM SO JEALOUS AT HOW COOL THEY ARE:
fury, dark, iceh, falon, mogsy, kittykat, hellicios, trigeki, elite dragon,Skutria, magic onion, dac vin, xioa bai, a5ka, bobbleness, abbygail, bicep, draggonik, mistresskitty, tristesse, Seiken, tallas, Usagi, Darnell0216, Falon, replica, saban, somnica, yang3617, White_Shadow, Godofdarkness, nash0r3, raptoot, Waterlin r da COOLEST
yang3617 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: