Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2012, 08:00   #61
lipase

lipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosRebirth View Post
Oh well excuseeeeeeeeee me negative nancy. Not saying anything does not help either. Voicing your opinion is the first step even if you have to do it a million times.
talking to tq is the same as talking to a wall. No response, no answer no nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahana View Post
just wanted to say I like your name....

back to my hole...
Quote:
Originally Posted by trunks006 View Post
Rxin, please
Old 09-15-2012, 13:50   #62
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godot View Post
Lol @ thread.

Removing the DB and Mines didn't stop botting.

So, TQ:

rep'd. This is solid gold right here.
Old 09-15-2012, 14:23   #63
Seppo
The Archer

Seppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond repute
When are all these extra stuff getting added?

Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Earrings
Super +6 SDG/SDG -5 Necklace
Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 2 Ring
Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Armor
Super +6 SDG/SDG -5 Boots
Super +6 STG/STG -1 Fan
Super +6 SGG/SGG -1 Tower
Super +12 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 6 Sword
Super +8 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 4 Sword

P9 Apothecary
P9 Martial Art
P9 Chi Master
P9 Performer
P9 Wrangler

Proud pokémon trainer of Angtoria

eRepublik
Old 11-13-2012, 18:15   #64
sparticus327

sparticus327 is on a distinguished road
Lol the one reason why i came back to this game earlier this week cause i liked to afk and mine and do homework and to find out that you removed it, you were the only game with something like that, way to ruin that
Old 11-14-2012, 10:44   #65
Duriel

Duriel has a reputation beyond reputeDuriel has a reputation beyond reputeDuriel has a reputation beyond reputeDuriel has a reputation beyond reputeDuriel has a reputation beyond reputeDuriel has a reputation beyond reputeDuriel has a reputation beyond reputeDuriel has a reputation beyond reputeDuriel has a reputation beyond reputeDuriel has a reputation beyond reputeDuriel has a reputation beyond repute
still waiting for a boss who was supposed to drop perm stones (rare). also didnt tq say that spook will have better prizes? im still getting handbags after exchanging 10 tokens at npc <.<
Old 12-14-2012, 05:22   #66
GrimLore
Unbanned

Location: Somewhere Dark, Cold, Wet, and smelling of Death... hehehe probably Grandpa's basement... If I dig around long enough I will find Grandma.
GrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to GrimLore
I think it is about time they put back the mines and blue mouse and other items they removed - We want our game back!

HaiL aND GLoRY To THe DaRKBRoTHeRHoOD

Rouge Warrior!

~One who values pain for themself and creates anxiety for others is happy~
Old 12-15-2012, 06:05   #67
galinea213

galinea213 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Kacey* View Post
decrease the difficulty of 2nd rb quest.... i got an idea against botters... if u are killing monsters, there will be questions popped up... if u dont answer the question, u will be sent to botjail... please note... it is only when u are killing monsters and not when u r afk...
here's much better, the questions that you said would just pop-up every 1k or 3k kills of monsters
Old 12-16-2012, 20:38   #68
Elven_Archer
Hhhhhhhhhh

Elven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond repute
So you tried removing dbs and mine caves for about 7 months.

1. Did the botting stop? No.
2. Did the botting become lessened? Hell No.
3. Do you still have a monkey running on a wheel trying to "fix" the botting problem? Yes.
4. Are you more concerned with the health of the monkey than the quality of your game? Probably.
5. Will you consider bringing those features back? When hell freezes over.

Sums it up I think.
Old 12-29-2012, 20:00   #69
Greystatic
>'')>{pie}

Greystatic has a reputation beyond reputeGreystatic has a reputation beyond reputeGreystatic has a reputation beyond reputeGreystatic has a reputation beyond reputeGreystatic has a reputation beyond reputeGreystatic has a reputation beyond reputeGreystatic has a reputation beyond reputeGreystatic has a reputation beyond reputeGreystatic has a reputation beyond reputeGreystatic has a reputation beyond reputeGreystatic has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down

I left this game just after the mines were removed, recently came back and nothing has changed. There are botters everywhere and the quests (including the rewards) are as crappy as ever.

To make matters worse you've now removed the blue mouse quest, joys quest and the alternate maps.

I suppose what I mean to say is congratulations. You have achieved nothing.
Apart from alienating legitimate players of course.

I don't know about you guys but I've finally had enough of this. The only way that TQ is going to learn is if we start leaving and spread the word that their games aren't worth bothering with.

You've had your fun with me TQ, thanks for the last 6 years but that's enough for me.
Old 01-19-2013, 03:52   #70
Templar13

Templar13 has a reputation beyond reputeTemplar13 has a reputation beyond reputeTemplar13 has a reputation beyond reputeTemplar13 has a reputation beyond reputeTemplar13 has a reputation beyond reputeTemplar13 has a reputation beyond reputeTemplar13 has a reputation beyond reputeTemplar13 has a reputation beyond reputeTemplar13 has a reputation beyond reputeTemplar13 has a reputation beyond reputeTemplar13 has a reputation beyond repute
I havent played this game in quite some time. But what i DO remember is the mines and how i could just go there and see what gold and silver i could obtain and on a rare occasion, get a meteor.

I read the part where they said they would remove the mine and the last post was last month. If they in fact are keeping the mine out (which i am assuming is the mine people go to to get gold and silver) they what are we going to do for currency? I dont feel like having to bust my butt through pain staking missions and quests just to get some measly payout. If i go through missions, the sole purpose of me doing that is to gain experience, NOT money.

I wish that my first post on this forum was not concerning this but the mines was the one place i visited often to get money and i am not all too pleased about the removal.
Old 01-25-2013, 14:43   #71
Drumfish
Blubbler

Drumfish has a reputation beyond reputeDrumfish has a reputation beyond reputeDrumfish has a reputation beyond reputeDrumfish has a reputation beyond reputeDrumfish has a reputation beyond reputeDrumfish has a reputation beyond reputeDrumfish has a reputation beyond reputeDrumfish has a reputation beyond reputeDrumfish has a reputation beyond reputeDrumfish has a reputation beyond reputeDrumfish has a reputation beyond repute
Its been a while since these changes were introduced, and botters are still a huuge problem in my server... The game will never become better if you keep removing the things that made the game fun, like mine cave and blue mouse quest

Have you ever concidered to remove ALL drops from monsters for non reborn players, and maybe just give them bound drops instead, like +1 items or high dura items for their class? botters wouldnt want to waste celestial stones to reborn their botters when they have hundreds of them, especially if they their accs might be banned.
I suggest you also bring back the mine cave and do so that u have to be at least reborn 1 time to mine, and same with blue mouse quest. I really miss those things, its what made conquer conquer ...
Old 02-14-2013, 08:53   #72
bazemad

bazemad has a reputation beyond reputebazemad has a reputation beyond reputebazemad has a reputation beyond reputebazemad has a reputation beyond reputebazemad has a reputation beyond reputebazemad has a reputation beyond reputebazemad has a reputation beyond reputebazemad has a reputation beyond reputebazemad has a reputation beyond reputebazemad has a reputation beyond reputebazemad has a reputation beyond repute
u cant stop botters with changing the 110 promo non rb or 110 promo 1st rb to get DB, they still farming DBS, they do chars 1st rb and then botting in 2nd rb maps for items, collecting in some hours and making 2nd rb, its kinda bad normal players lose the water/warrior/monk farming
Old 03-06-2013, 09:11   #73
gimy100

gimy100 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to gimy100
remove remove remove !! wath can i do to make some good items , i said good for some one who playing honest and dont use any macro programs.I think its only one chanse.. just to buy with real money ! and this is real sad
rewards from all quest are really a big bull**** !

Last edited by gimy100; 03-06-2013 at 09:15.
Old 03-06-2013, 12:09   #74
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like TQ's plan worked guys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
Old 03-06-2013, 12:10   #75
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

these. lots of them
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: