Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-13-2012, 19:35   #31
PatternistSlave

PatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
IP bans don't do ****, they'll just use proxies. Hint: they already do.
Impossible to ban the use of proxies is it? There are plenty of mmos that do these things you realize.

Quote:
Honestly this benefits most players, since it allows them to improve their gear at a lower cost.
Not when they have way less money to do it with. This is primarily a PvP game and there are two types of players. Donators and non (bulkers and non bulkers). Non-bulkers are getting much less for absolutely everything they get by playing the game. Which brings us to bulkers...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seppo View Post
Why would this cost anything to them? Plenty of bulkers bulk extra just to be able to stay in the game competing with the botters main chars. You really think TQ wouldnt solve this if they didnt make money from it? This **** is so easy to fix, they are just too lazy to do it. How to solve walljumping? Make sure you can't jump from x to y but from z to y. If this is broken warning gets triggered. How to solve speed ninja bots? Make sure you can't move and kill as fast as they do, no normal person will ever move that fast so it's not hard to hardcode in..
No one in their right mind is going to spend money on something others are getting for free. The money they are spending on the game isn't getting them as much better as everyone else as it should be. Not to mention who is going to stick around long enough to bulk when every mob in the game is eradicated by a bot almost instantly and it moves in slow motion because of lag. You don't think they have stopped botting? Many many many many times. Not a month ago there were almost none. But there's always some shortsighted moron willing to sacrifice the enjoyment of every other player for their perceived benefit.

Quote:
Yes they can make it that simple lol. The botters move fast as hell constantly, they move above cyclone speed and hit around 10 monsters a second with dual katana. This should not be too hard to code into their little "botjail"-program to look for.
How do you think I got those names? They don't move that fast. Why don't you go ahead and code an antibot program for us it's so easy. Or were you just talking out your ass? Thought so.

Quote:
No offense, but you're wrong.
Offense meant. You're an idiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
hmm.. k but what about the noob that bulks to 385 to compete with the botter? far more people are buying dbs then botting to make dbs.

people still buying bulks, so tq is not hurting that much or the game would be gone by now. sure i want bots to stop, but for tq to even come close to doing that they have to re code the whole game. something tq is not going to do, expectational when there is like 1 dude on their codeing team. i know like 15 guys that can crack co.exe through and through. how is tq going to stop that? there is pretty much no way for tq to come out on top. the game will die, weather from bots or tq's stupidity, or "co 3.0".
The problem is if it gets bad enough they don't. No one wants to compete with a cheater. This is the only online game you've ever played? Well it isn't my first. I'd point you to a few games that let cheating get out of control, but well...they're dead.
PatternistSlave is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2012, 23:26   #32
archer_ROCK

archer_ROCK has a reputation beyond reputearcher_ROCK has a reputation beyond reputearcher_ROCK has a reputation beyond reputearcher_ROCK has a reputation beyond reputearcher_ROCK has a reputation beyond reputearcher_ROCK has a reputation beyond reputearcher_ROCK has a reputation beyond reputearcher_ROCK has a reputation beyond reputearcher_ROCK has a reputation beyond reputearcher_ROCK has a reputation beyond reputearcher_ROCK has a reputation beyond repute
I try to go to train and hunt on my water tao everyday. Because their the best classes to hunt with. And I always find these botters you guys speak of. And I message them if they want me to stig them. But they're always too busy hunting to respond to me! So noticing how hard they hunt I stig them to help them!
archer_ROCK is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2012, 23:33   #33
XShinryuX
Survivor

XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
Fun fact :
Bots bring TQ money, they co-exist.

As long as CO stands there will be bots, as long as bots exist, they will be profit for TQ.

Why ?
People who don't bot no longer can afford to farm their way in the game, so they either bulk which give TQ profit or they bots which make even more people resort to bulking or botting.

True story~
XShinryuX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-14-2012, 00:18   #34
squidgemelent

squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
No they can't. I mean, sure, they could, but they'd all be back within a day. There is no simple way of differentiating bots from real players; at least not automatically. If they try banning anyone who does things that no player would/could ever do, but bots can and do, the only thing that would happen after the first day, is the bots would stop doing that particular thing. The only really effective way to stop bots is to require them to do things they can't do, ie difficult captchas.
do you actually know anything about programming or are you just guessing? lol
squidgemelent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-14-2012, 00:20   #35
Seppo
The Archer

Seppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatternistSlave View Post
No one in their right mind is going to spend money on something others are getting for free. The money they are spending on the game isn't getting them as much better as everyone else as it should be. Not to mention who is going to stick around long enough to bulk when every mob in the game is eradicated by a bot almost instantly and it moves in slow motion because of lag. You don't think they have stopped botting? Many many many many times. Not a month ago there were almost none. But there's always some shortsighted moron willing to sacrifice the enjoyment of every other player for their perceived benefit.
And you think that everyone thinks that way? You're funny man, I surely see TQ bleed right now because none buy dbs right now due to bots.

You =/= All

Quote:
How do you think I got those names? They don't move that fast. Why don't you go ahead and code an antibot program for us it's so easy. Or were you just talking out your ass? Thought so.
Bots on your server might not move that fast, they do on mine. One way to notice this is because they seem to move backwards in time sometime. Take a look sometime, I am pretty sure they do that at your server too.

Quote:
Offense meant. You're an idiot.
This time I'll just skip the manners, you sir, are an idiot.

Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Earrings
Super +6 SDG/SDG -5 Necklace
Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 2 Ring
Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Armor
Super +6 SDG/SDG -5 Boots
Super +6 STG/STG -1 Fan
Super +6 SGG/SGG -1 Tower
Super +12 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 6 Sword
Super +8 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 4 Sword

P9 Apothecary
P9 Martial Art
P9 Chi Master
P9 Performer
P9 Wrangler

Proud pokémon trainer of Angtoria

eRepublik
Seppo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-14-2012, 00:22   #36
Rigby
muslem

Rigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Especially when i reincarnate and CANT FIX MY NADO2qhrb2r2br13bqwertbg4h3t24 sorry. my cat jumped onto keyboard

COMPUTER SCIENTIST
CO DRAMA plzzz

Rxin, please read this.

For Shrek Lovers
For Sloth supporters
Rigby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-14-2012, 01:58   #37
Kishinome

Kishinome is on a distinguished road
Quote:
No they can't. I mean, sure, they could, but they'd all be back within a day. There is no simple way of differentiating bots from real players; at least not automatically. If they try banning anyone who does things that no player would/could ever do, but bots can and do, the only thing that would happen after the first day, is the bots would stop doing that particular thing. The only really effective way to stop bots is to require them to do things they can't do, ie difficult captchas.
i would be alright with having to type in a captcha every half hour or hour just to keep the f'n botters off. cheaters should be perma banned!

but here's some food for thought. couldnt they just find the ip that a bot is signed in on then just ban the ip?? sure they could go to a dif computer but then they just ban that one. no muss, no fuss. its really not that hard.
Kishinome is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-14-2012, 04:06   #38
PatternistSlave

PatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
And you think that everyone thinks that way? You're funny man, I surely see TQ bleed right now because none buy dbs right now due to bots.

You =/= All
I don't have to think it. I've seen it. No one donates to games riddled with cheaters. At the very least TQ isn't making what they would if bots didn't exist. People pay for these bots. Which means this is money they would be spending on the game otherwise. You're trying to honestly tell me that the majority of players were easily getting full plus 12's botting, no one was doing anything about it, and there would still be those spending thousands to? You're either completely cracked or being purposefully dense.

Quote:
Bots on your server might not move that fast, they do on mine. One way to notice this is because they seem to move backwards in time sometime. Take a look sometime, I am pretty sure they do that at your server too.
Oh sure. Because your server and your server alone has these special super bots that move faster than the ones on every other server.

Quote:
This time I'll just skip the manners, you sir, are an idiot.
Clearly. Because I'm the one trying to justify cheating and deluding myself into thinking it is somehow beneficial to the community. Fly off to the magical land of Narnia, find an original insult, and leave the thinking to those of us with the capacity. I'm not a "sir" btw. Madam would be the correct nomenclature.
PatternistSlave is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-14-2012, 06:06   #39
buckshot22

buckshot22 is on a distinguished road
i play in virgo ,almost impossible to plvl in bird island's !!!!!!!!!!!!

if tq wanted to remove these bots, it would...

R.I.P conquer , it died in 2008..
buckshot22 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-14-2012, 07:27   #40
ykcam

ykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond repute
Hemp and the rest of the gangs are eating popcorns while reading this thread.

I may as well do the same...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilxjoanna View Post
I wonder when will marky learn shut to h*** up for once, now that will make a difference.

"God writes a lot of comedy...
The trouble is,He's stuck with so many bad actors who doesn't know how to play funny.
"
Garrison Keillor
ykcam is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-14-2012, 08:55   #41
archer_ROCK

archer_ROCK has a reputation beyond reputearcher_ROCK has a reputation beyond reputearcher_ROCK has a reputation beyond reputearcher_ROCK has a reputation beyond reputearcher_ROCK has a reputation beyond reputearcher_ROCK has a reputation beyond reputearcher_ROCK has a reputation beyond reputearcher_ROCK has a reputation beyond reputearcher_ROCK has a reputation beyond reputearcher_ROCK has a reputation beyond reputearcher_ROCK has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ykcam View Post
Hemp and the rest of the gangs are eating popcorns while reading this thread.

I may as well do the same...
But u no part of gang!
archer_ROCK is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-14-2012, 12:56   #42
Infamous~29

Infamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
do you actually know anything about programming or are you just guessing? lol
he's right (for the most part)
Old 09-14-2012, 13:30   #43
dragonus
NO NUDIES!

dragonus has a reputation beyond reputedragonus has a reputation beyond reputedragonus has a reputation beyond reputedragonus has a reputation beyond reputedragonus has a reputation beyond reputedragonus has a reputation beyond reputedragonus has a reputation beyond reputedragonus has a reputation beyond reputedragonus has a reputation beyond reputedragonus has a reputation beyond reputedragonus has a reputation beyond repute
i remember back in the days Bots used to be well hidden in remote areas. Now its a big F-U to TQ cus Ninja Bots are randomly flipping in every city and area.
+2 super 2 soc spg toga
+9 super spg,smg vibrator of death
+5 super spg sneakers

DONE!!.... Countless hours spent in front of a monitor..
dragonus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-14-2012, 14:04   #44
Seppo
The Archer

Seppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I don't have to think it. I've seen it. No one donates to games riddled with cheaters. At the very least TQ isn't making what they would if bots didn't exist. People pay for these bots. Which means this is money they would be spending on the game otherwise. You're trying to honestly tell me that the majority of players were easily getting full plus 12's botting, no one was doing anything about it, and there would still be those spending thousands to? You're either completely cracked or being purposefully dense.

Oh sure. Because your server and your server alone has these special super bots that move faster than the ones on every other server.

Clearly. Because I'm the one trying to justify cheating and deluding myself into thinking it is somehow beneficial to the community. Fly off to the magical land of Narnia, find an original insult, and leave the thinking to those of us with the capacity. I'm not a "sir" btw. Madam would be the correct nomenclature.
You're seriously stupid. If this made TQ lose so much money, these bots wouldnt crowd the server. It's that simple. And no my server isnt alone, I've been to plenty of servers that had the same. You just don't see them move over normal speed because of the lag they create. Sadly you're too much of a noob to CO to understand that.

Excuse me, madam, you are an idiot.

Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Earrings
Super +6 SDG/SDG -5 Necklace
Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 2 Ring
Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Armor
Super +6 SDG/SDG -5 Boots
Super +6 STG/STG -1 Fan
Super +6 SGG/SGG -1 Tower
Super +12 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 6 Sword
Super +8 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 4 Sword

P9 Apothecary
P9 Martial Art
P9 Chi Master
P9 Performer
P9 Wrangler

Proud pokémon trainer of Angtoria

eRepublik
Seppo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-14-2012, 16:33   #45
Ueki.!
Dismantler

Ueki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
They care about as much as any other company that runs mmos.That is to say, they wish they could do something about it, but they don't, because the only effective way to do so would be so incredibly annoying to legitimate players, that they'd probably stop playing.

In fact, they probably care more than some other companies, since co is f2p. Not only do people not have to pay to run bots, it also reduces the incentive to purchase dbs. A p2p game actually profits off of bots.
troloolol idk if I should take that as trolling or take you as stupid

"Ueki is an unusually calm individual,
and doesn't care about what happens to him.
He also seems to have a strong battle sense,
as he often finds his opponent's weak points,
or unique strategies to defeat them."
Ueki.! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: