Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-13-2012, 06:44   #16
Infamous~29

Infamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond repute
hey antirobotclient.dll ??? what's this new file I see in the client
Old 09-13-2012, 10:19   #17
Dark101010

Dark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond repute
well bots are usually ninjas..... they Move at cyclone speed constantly, they got alot of +1 in inventory like wh and crap and mostly normal +1's and probably get over100 mets day easily.... on 1 character ans always on and killing monsters instead of taking a break in between like us players who go afk

Suspicious qualities for red flagging
1) ninjas
2) inventory full of +1's
3) over 100 mets per day
4) 5 hrs+ of non stop break + non whisper to anyone
5) Odd names (*not always true tho)
6) giving insane mentor exp over a SMALL period of time which is like 100 exp balls per 2 days or something

So these are the 6 qualities you should look for red flagging... then filter it down by gears and crap. if its all normal and ref or bound gears 99.9 pct botter.
I didn't say botjail or temp ban. i say look more into them like keep closer eye
Dark101010 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2012, 11:52   #18
Mucle
MathGenius

Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark101010 View Post
well bots are usually ninjas..... they Move at cyclone speed constantly, they got alot of +1 in inventory like wh and crap and mostly normal +1's and probably get over100 mets day easily.... on 1 character ans always on and killing monsters instead of taking a break in between like us players who go afk

Suspicious qualities for red flagging
1) ninjas
2) inventory full of +1's
3) over 100 mets per day
4) 5 hrs+ of non stop break + non whisper to anyone
5) Odd names (*not always true tho)
6) giving insane mentor exp over a SMALL period of time which is like 100 exp balls per 2 days or something

So these are the 6 qualities you should look for red flagging... then filter it down by gears and crap. if its all normal and ref or bound gears 99.9 pct botter.
I didn't say botjail or temp ban. i say look more into them like keep closer eye
Cyclone speed? Wow ur botters are slow. I actually have trouble seeing them. They speedhack all over the place on our server, its hard to hit them, see them, sometimes u jsut only see the monsters die and no ninja at all lol. On our server they are in every single map but fg 5 and 6 lol. They are even in the pirate map.
Mucle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2012, 13:05   #19
PatternistSlave

PatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond repute
The bots of Lucky7

Phoenix Castle Bandits

Neffey
LdÓnÁry
Séwart
Roximablesli
Nciaterso)
Flamantzén

Ape City Macques

Pbell?re
Florinda!
wapaskas
Tinction
Linda!

GiantApe

ascsdew
bagz3
He®ieRN4
Ehardl
Mërsion
§Ethnic
Tsonal

ThunderApe

BÁndred
VianëO
qwertyuiopasw
énbachs

Snakemen

Tkinlang
aasderf
Tchermu
Plenta

I dare you to go to any mob and not find at least 3 bots. Yeah. It's out of control. Something needs done and right now. For those of you idiots botting. I hope when the game no longer exists because of your selfish need to be so great you'll realize what POS you are. I can one hit most every mob and I have trouble getting a kill. Could you imagine being a new player and trying to play the game the way it is?

Last edited by PatternistSlave; 09-13-2012 at 13:10.
PatternistSlave is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2012, 13:36   #20
dragonus
NO NUDIES!

dragonus has a reputation beyond reputedragonus has a reputation beyond reputedragonus has a reputation beyond reputedragonus has a reputation beyond reputedragonus has a reputation beyond reputedragonus has a reputation beyond reputedragonus has a reputation beyond reputedragonus has a reputation beyond reputedragonus has a reputation beyond reputedragonus has a reputation beyond reputedragonus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatternistSlave View Post
The bots of Lucky7

Phoenix Castle Bandits

Neffey
LdÓnÁry
Séwart
Roximablesli
Nciaterso)
Flamantzén

Ape City Macques

Pbell?re
Florinda!
wapaskas
Tinction
Linda!

GiantApe

ascsdew
bagz3
He®ieRN4
Ehardl
Mërsion
§Ethnic
Tsonal

ThunderApe

BÁndred
VianëO
qwertyuiopasw
énbachs

Snakemen

Tkinlang
aasderf
Tchermu
Plenta

I dare you to go to any mob and not find at least 3 bots. Yeah. It's out of control. Something needs done and right now. For those of you idiots botting. I hope when the game no longer exists because of your selfish need to be so great you'll realize what POS you are. I can one hit most every mob and I have trouble getting a kill. Could you imagine being a new player and trying to play the game the way it is?

lol hell im a returning player and cant stand it. soo if we cant beat the Bots.. then why doesnt TQ just release a Bot for the rest of us to use?
+2 super 2 soc spg toga
+9 super spg,smg vibrator of death
+5 super spg sneakers

DONE!!.... Countless hours spent in front of a monitor..
dragonus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2012, 13:51   #21
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Mikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond repute
Lol. Bots = profit for both players and Tq. Doubt they will stop them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
You dumb ****.
Mikeyy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2012, 14:23   #22
Dark101010

Dark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
can't be stop but at least minimize it -.-. they are so open in cities as well. It's like a message to TQ, we don't give a F we are invading your game and we're not doing it secretly anymore.
Dark101010 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2012, 14:57   #23
ghfdhhdf

ghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark101010 View Post
Manually banning bots is clearly not a very effective solution. The bots can be remade far, far faster than gms can find them and ban them.
ghfdhhdf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2012, 15:01   #24
ghfdhhdf

ghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Actually it costs them significant amounts of money. If someone can bot their way to 385 bp, why would they spend thousands of dollars buying their way there? Furthermore, players are also less likely to spend their money on the game when there's always so much lag due to the bots. Which means they have to spend their time dealing with them, which also costs money. No matter how you look at it, tq is losing money on this. They haven't put a stop to it yet because there's simply no reasonable way to do so.
Old 09-13-2012, 15:16   #25
jesusblessed

jesusblessed is on a distinguished road
here's the run down on the bot they use its called COGEN they pay 10 dolla per month and that gives them all different hacks it allows them to pick up items gems db ect and gold .it allows them to disconnect when a gm comes on line .it also allows them to disconnect if they get pked or any enemy comes near them.it allows them to bomb all over the map killing everything it there path.
it also allowed them to log on as many chars as they wish and all run from the same bot.
on average they get 126 db per month for there 10 dolla so they never need to buy db from tq .thats why every server as people running around with +12 gears
and tq even thou there trying to fight this there fighting a losing battle.
you can see what the bot does on you tube look for cogen .
myself and another player have been trying to help tq over the years giving them advice reporting bots and many other things.
and that's why we know so much about it.
tq even an engineer paid for cogen to see what it did and try it out on our server.
that was shortly after i left the game for a couple of months and dont know how far they got with the issue at hand.
the latest craze now is some of them have gotten greedy and started selling dbs out of game because they have that many for using the bott.
its become big business for them.
the money there earning they dont care if they get bot jailed they use some of the money to pay to get out.
one guy on our server has been bot jailed 8 times that i know of thats how bad the game is .
and tq are letting them get away with it
i hope this helps on the understanding of whats going on in our game.
jesusblessed is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2012, 15:35   #26
PatternistSlave

PatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
Manually banning bots is clearly not a very effective solution. The bots can be remade far, far faster than gms can find them and ban them.
This is why they need to and do ban the main accounts of the botters and not just the bots themselves. Personally think it's gotten bad enough to warrant IP banning. I could care less that some internet cafe in Egypt would throw a fit.

Quote:
No offense, but might want to try thinking before you post. Botting doesn't help anyone except the botter. TQ loses money because no one will donate to or even play a game infested with bots. Legit players lose because not only is there no even reasonably fun game for them to play, but every item they could be benefitting from finding has been devalued by the ease a bot can find the same item. Not to mention the unfair playing field that does not generate an ultimately more successful and thus better supported game as donating does.

No one donates to a game full of cheaters. No one donating equals no game. If you want Conquer to continue to exist you should do everything in your power to stop bots as I'm sure the staff is already doing.
PatternistSlave is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2012, 17:55   #27
ghfdhhdf

Quote:
This is why they need to and do ban the main accounts of the botters and not just the bots themselves. Personally think it's gotten bad enough to warrant IP banning. I could care less that some internet cafe in Egypt would throw a fit.
IP bans don't do ****, they'll just use proxies. Hint: they already do.

Quote:
but every item they could be benefitting from finding has been devalued by the ease a bot can find the same item.
Honestly this benefits most players, since it allows them to improve their gear at a lower cost.
Old 09-13-2012, 18:14   #28
Seppo
The Archer

Seppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
No they can't. I mean, sure, they could, but they'd all be back within a day. There is no simple way of differentiating bots from real players; at least not automatically. If they try banning anyone who does things that no player would/could ever do, but bots can and do, the only thing that would happen after the first day, is the bots would stop doing that particular thing. The only really effective way to stop bots is to require them to do things they can't do, ie difficult captchas.
Yes they can make it that simple lol. The botters move fast as hell constantly, they move above cyclone speed and hit around 10 monsters a second with dual katana. This should not be too hard to code into their little "botjail"-program to look for.

Quote:
Actually it costs them significant amounts of money. If someone can bot their way to 385 bp, why would they spend thousands of dollars buying their way there? Furthermore, players are also less likely to spend their money on the game when there's always so much lag due to the bots. Which means they have to spend their time dealing with them, which also costs money. No matter how you look at it, tq is losing money on this. They haven't put a stop to it yet because there's simply no reasonable way to do so.
Why would this cost anything to them? Plenty of bulkers bulk extra just to be able to stay in the game competing with the botters main chars. You really think TQ wouldnt solve this if they didnt make money from it? This **** is so easy to fix, they are just too lazy to do it. How to solve walljumping? Make sure you can't jump from x to y but from z to y. If this is broken warning gets triggered. How to solve speed ninja bots? Make sure you can't move and kill as fast as they do, no normal person will ever move that fast so it's not hard to hardcode in.

Quote:

No offense, but might want to try thinking before you post. Botting doesn't help anyone except the botter. TQ loses money because no one will donate to or even play a game infested with bots. Legit players lose because not only is there no even reasonably fun game for them to play, but every item they could be benefitting from finding has been devalued by the ease a bot can find the same item. Not to mention the unfair playing field that does not generate an ultimately more successful and thus better supported game as donating does.

No one donates to a game full of cheaters. No one donating equals no game. If you want Conquer to continue to exist you should do everything in your power to stop bots as I'm sure the staff is already doing.
No offense, but you're wrong.

Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Earrings
Super +6 SDG/SDG -5 Necklace
Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 2 Ring
Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Armor
Super +6 SDG/SDG -5 Boots
Super +6 STG/STG -1 Fan
Super +6 SGG/SGG -1 Tower
Super +12 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 6 Sword
Super +8 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 4 Sword

P9 Apothecary
P9 Martial Art
P9 Chi Master
P9 Performer
P9 Wrangler

Proud pokémon trainer of Angtoria

eRepublik
Seppo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2012, 18:20   #29
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Mikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
hmm.. k but what about the noob that bulks to 385 to compete with the botter? far more people are buying dbs then botting to make dbs.

Quote:

people still buying bulks, so tq is not hurting that much or the game would be gone by now. sure i want bots to stop, but for tq to even come close to doing that they have to re code the whole game. something tq is not going to do, expectational when there is like 1 dude on their codeing team. i know like 15 guys that can crack co.exe through and through. how is tq going to stop that? there is pretty much no way for tq to come out on top. the game will die, weather from bots or tq's stupidity, or "co 3.0".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
You dumb ****.
Mikeyy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2012, 18:54   #30
ghfdhhdf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seppo View Post
Yes they can make it that simple lol. The botters move fast as hell constantly, they move above cyclone speed and hit around 10 monsters a second with dual katana. This should not be too hard to code into their little "botjail"-program to look for.
Sure, that would work. Until the next day, when the bot is changed to not move so fast. I mean, it still makes sense to do, to at least prevent cheating like that, but it wouldn't stop the bots.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: