View Poll Results: DOOOOOOOO IT.
YES! 7 53.85%
No 6 46.15%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-09-2012, 16:32   #16
GOD†PHISH
Phishy Mod

GOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistressyesumes View Post
No taos are runners, they never keep the same ****ing screen, you have a habbit of reading things I say wrong.

I am a melee user, so pretty obvious I hate taos for not actually fighting me, TQ should not allow taos to equip a sword if they never use it, they just run off screen and nado.
really when have i ran pretty sure your cv to get off my screen

Last edited by GOD†PHISH; 09-09-2012 at 16:36.
GOD†PHISH is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-09-2012, 21:16   #17
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

mistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD†PHISH View Post
really when have i ran pretty sure your cv to get off my screen
AHAHAHAHAHA you don't need to run cause everyone dies the minute your on screen, which ruins the game even more, and I only CV in gws simply cause I hunt specific people and cannot be stunned or worse killed by someone not part of the fight. I believe last gws when I did it thrice, twice was to prevent you from letting fried chicken escape and the other was for Kiisu I believe, I don't remember the gws that much, either way I am not fighting you.......... ever.
Guild:|Pur3BlooD|
Guild Position:Deputy Leader
Battle Power:300
Bless:28%
My Anime List

Quote:
Originally Posted by progamer6 View Post
stoped reading there, as full +12 ninja, i was hit 25k by a nado
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
We listen but we don't care.
Change arena point system
Give Longhammers, and Hammers a new skill
mistressyesumes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-09-2012, 23:02   #18
Cowboy86

Cowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
**** runners, stay and fight you stupid pieces of ****.
Quote:
either way I am not fighting you.......... ever.
Old 09-09-2012, 23:03   #19
Cowboy86

Cowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy86 View Post
if a fire tao comes at u, u don't run?you just die?

I mean occasionally you have to run..

unless you you're self are a runner and if that's so then lol wut?
Ah
Old 09-10-2012, 01:03   #20
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
**** runners, stay and fight you stupid pieces of ****.
Yes archers are like that. You are talking about archers right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
By this do you mean not standing still and letting you attack them? Serious question.
This is exactly what some people (especialy mistressyesumes) expect from taos.
Quote:
I use the best weapon there is, only weapon strong is spear and it doesn't hit guild gate "feature"

No but I expect them to always be able to see me.
I dont know if i am only one geting this but i dont allways see my oponent who IS on my screen (too lazy to explain the details). And only way to hit someone off screen is to click on him while he is still on screen. And if you are talking about autonadoers can i say that fb/ss is overpowered because of aimboters?

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2012, 01:24   #21
XShinryuX
Survivor

XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
I assure you 90 percent of the time, it is the Melee classes that run off screen rather than the Tao
The time when the Tao will run is when :
a) They know they will die one hit, so they run and hit to gain point and win by time.
b) They need to gain stamina for that one Azure/Serenity that will save him from dieing

Chance are the Tao you are fighting doesn't face this problem because you are meleeing with a weapon that have no distance skill...lol
So yes, I don't think you can talk about Tao running at all
XShinryuX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2012, 13:49   #22
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

mistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy86 View Post
Basically, when you choose to fight, stay and fight, when your being bullied by some jerk who hit's way to much, well yea don't even start the fight, don't run half way through a fight, just refuse to fight in the first place.

Don't enter one sided fights, if you choose to, then fight it anyways.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LitasLTL View Post
Yes archers are like that. You are talking about archers right?

This is exactly what some people (especialy mistressyesumes) expect from taos.

I dont know if i am only one geting this but i dont allways see my oponent who IS on my screen (too lazy to explain the details). And only way to hit someone off screen is to click on him while he is still on screen. And if you are talking about autonadoers can i say that fb/ss is overpowered because of aimboters?
Quote:
Originally Posted by XShinryuX View Post
I assure you 90 percent of the time, it is the Melee classes that run off screen rather than the Tao
a) They know they will die one hit, so they run and hit to gain point and win by time.
b) They need to gain stamina for that one Azure/Serenity that will save him from dieing

Chance are the Tao you are fighting doesn't face this problem because you are meleeing with a weapon that have no distance skill...lol
And you two need to understand, people on my server are much different from yours, the taos uncap the screen resolution. They are always more than a jump away (off screen) and can still nado you.
My Anime List

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
Old 09-10-2012, 16:28   #23
ghfdhhdf

ghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
And you two need to understand, people on my server are much different from yours, the taos uncap the screen resolution.
That isn't any different from any other server. Every single person who isn't an idiot does it. If you choose to limit your field of sight to half of what everyone else can see, that's your own damn fault.

You might have had a point before they uncapped the resolution, when so many people were using zoom hacks to see further than what others could, but now? If you're still playing at 800x600, you deserve to be zapped from off screen.

Last edited by ghfdhhdf; 09-10-2012 at 16:30.
ghfdhhdf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2012, 16:42   #24
MGofChaos

MGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond repute
jump does not change anything since every one rides pixels, where this affects is arena matches. so i vote yes.
MGofChaos is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2012, 22:18   #25
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Basically, when you choose to fight, stay and fight, when your being bullied by some jerk who hit's way to much, well yea don't even start the fight, don't run half way through a fight, just refuse to fight in the first place.

Don't enter one sided fights, if you choose to, then fight it anyways.

And you two need to understand, people on my server are much different from yours, the taos uncap the screen resolution. They are always more than a jump away (off screen) and can still nado you.
I think its you who need to understand this. Juging all taos imagining all of them are same like few of them from your server.

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-11-2012, 00:26   #26
XShinryuX
Survivor

XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Sorry, but I unlock my screen so long ago lol
When I play Fire it is always me chasing them rather than the opposite.
I don't fight off screen much of a fun, but melee classes with herc loves to hide in the corner for their terrible herc/wwk etc
I mean it so predictable it kinda crap.
XShinryuX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-11-2012, 10:00   #27
progamer6
The Prog

progamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
AHAHAHAHAHA you don't need to run cause everyone dies the minute your on screen, which ruins the game even more, and I only CV in gws simply cause I hunt specific people and cannot be stunned or worse killed by someone not part of the fight. I believe last gws when I did it thrice, twice was to prevent you from letting fried chicken escape and the other was for Kiisu I believe, I don't remember the gws that much, either way I am not fighting you.......... ever.
i remember u had to have 3 fires nadoing me and calling ur queen to kill me...so sad it took u guys 20 mins on a 50 vs 1 fight
190+ immune
55k+ hp
much more work to do xD
progamer6 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-11-2012, 13:11   #28
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
That isn't any different from any other server. Every single person who isn't an idiot does it. If you choose to limit your field of sight to half of what everyone else can see, that's your own damn fault.

You might have had a point before they uncapped the resolution, when so many people were using zoom hacks to see further than what others could, but now? If you're still playing at 800x600, you deserve to be zapped from off screen.
I'm playing on the largest setting that isn't unlocked screen resolution, I can see as far as I can jump, the problem isn't that I can't see the taos of whom is off screen, even if I unlock my resolution the problem still exists.

They are out of jumping range. They are no where near the fight.
Quote:
i remember u had to have 3 fires nadoing me and calling ur queen to kill me...so sad it took u guys 20 mins on a 50 vs 1 fight
I wasn't part of that have no idea when or where it was, but I am positive 50 vs 1 is exagerrating big time, I will guess you probably had 2 noob fire s a strong fire and a bunch of people who hit under 5k attacking you while you run away, and then Mareike probably just came by and pirate herced you.
My Anime List

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
Old 09-12-2012, 20:54   #29
marty1991
blahhhh :x

marty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
No taos are runners, they never keep the same ****ing screen, you have a habbit of reading things I say wrong.

I am a melee user, so pretty obvious I hate taos for not actually fighting me, TQ should not allow taos to equip a sword if they never use it, they just run off screen and nado.
Of course Tao's(Fire's) will definitely run, that's how its played! We are not dumb to stand in one place and zap.

Even melee's run against melee's with higher bp.

BRAINS PLEASE PEOPLE. Everyone always makes reasons on every other class... bla bla bla

Fire = Zap, run
Tro = herc herc
Ninja = star star
Warrior = shield
Archer = fly
Water = azure
Monk = triple attack / wwk
Pirate = eagle eye

zzzzz. Just effin play the game and quit complaining, EACH CLASS HAS ITS OWN STYLE...EACH CLASS HAS ITS OWN STRATEGY JUST DEPENDS ON THE PERSON BEHIND THE COMPUTER

"Period"
Deputy Leader
Duke Nobility
Monk War Fire
131-131-140(4th in Tiger)
BP: 355/359

[S]+12 2-STG Earrings -7%
[S]+12 2-SPG Bag -7%
[S]+12 2-SPG Back Sword -7%
[S]+12 2-STG Robe -7%
[S]+12 2-SPG Bracelet -7%
[S]+7 2-STG Boots -7%
[S]+8 2-STG Fan -1%
[S]+8 2-SGG Tower -1%
[S]+7 Crop -1%
+8 Spotted Steed
Max Level Gears

Sub-class
P9 Sage
P9 Warlock
P9 Chi Master
P9 Apothecary
P9 Performer
P9 Wrangler
P9 Martial Artist
marty1991 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-12-2012, 20:55   #30
marty1991
blahhhh :x

marty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by XShinryuX View Post

NUFF SAID! They run when they're out of stam! and tao's run towards the enemy, not away! LOL
Deputy Leader
Duke Nobility
Monk War Fire
131-131-140(4th in Tiger)
BP: 355/359

[S]+12 2-STG Earrings -7%
[S]+12 2-SPG Bag -7%
[S]+12 2-SPG Back Sword -7%
[S]+12 2-STG Robe -7%
[S]+12 2-SPG Bracelet -7%
[S]+7 2-STG Boots -7%
[S]+8 2-STG Fan -1%