View Poll Results: Good idea?
Yes 32 65.31%
No 17 34.69%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-03-2010, 16:05   #16
Tomek100
(*.*)

Tomek100 has a reputation beyond reputeTomek100 has a reputation beyond reputeTomek100 has a reputation beyond reputeTomek100 has a reputation beyond reputeTomek100 has a reputation beyond reputeTomek100 has a reputation beyond reputeTomek100 has a reputation beyond reputeTomek100 has a reputation beyond reputeTomek100 has a reputation beyond reputeTomek100 has a reputation beyond reputeTomek100 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Tomek100 Send a message via Skype™ to Tomek100
Very fair. I don't understand people who voted no.

What's more, I don't bulk, I don't buy perm stones and I'm against people who do bulk and buy those stones.
242 BattlePower
Tomek100 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-04-2010, 04:39   #17
Scar

Scar has a spectacular aura aboutScar has a spectacular aura about
I'm sorry but it doesn't work like that. The difference in the price you paid back then and the price that will be released in the future is the price you paid to be stronger than everyone else, to be ahead of other people. Therefore, it is non-refundable.

So what if the journey is long and tedious? I will get to the end of it. I will have everything that I want and expect. I will make very certain of it.
Scar is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-03-2012, 05:46   #18
xQqZx
YnotBanned

xQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond repute
Dumb idea, people would buy p4/p6 items just for the refund..
Old 09-03-2012, 05:55   #19
CheekyPunk27
JesusFreak

CheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xQqZx View Post
Dumb idea, people would buy p4/p6 items just for the refund..
thanks for your input.

*trololol*
+12 Sword ~ +12 Dagger ~ SuperRidingCrop(+6)(Bound)
Since 2004 ~ Hacked Dec 2014 ~ RIP
CheekyPunk27 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2012, 10:23   #20
kekekekeee

kekekekeee is on a distinguished road
its YOUR choice to buy them when you know they will most likely drop in price in the future. You are not entitled to a refund. More importantly TQ will not refund a crap load of cps because you were stupid enough to buy them when they were first released. TQ wants $$$ = no refund
kekekekeee is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2012, 16:16   #21
CheekyPunk27
JesusFreak

CheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond repute
thanks for the input guys.

BUT, the suggestion is like, 2 years old, and TQ DID implement it. We all got a bunchload of cps back.

trololololololol.

Don't be hatin cause I've actually done something useful for the community.
Old 09-07-2012, 06:52   #22
StillHeart
Heartless

StillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond repute
lol, I remember when db prices were like 35kk. They are currently like 10kk...I wonder if TQ is going to reimburse me for that?

No.
StillHeart is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2012, 07:06   #23
CheekyPunk27
JesusFreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillHeart View Post
lol, I remember when db prices were like 35kk. They are currently like 10kk...I wonder if TQ is going to reimburse me for that?

No.
k
Old 09-07-2012, 09:20   #24
marty1991
blahhhh :x

marty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheekyPunk27 View Post
Well, as you should all know, apparently prices of permanent stones are being reduced in season two of the Legends Returns expansion.

I've used 16 permanent stones on a weapon and a ring, and if the new prices for perm stones are considerably cheaper, I will feel ripped off.

What I'm suggesting is that there should be an NPC, "refunder" (lol), who, when you put in your permanent artifact/refinery gear, he calculates the number of stones you used, and then gives you the some permanent stones in return to make up the difference that you lost.

eg. My sword cost 5990 cps to permanent (from 10 stones).

Suppose TQ says the new price of permanent stones is 430 cps per stone. The difference is 5990-4300 = 2690 for my sword.

When I put my permanent sword into the Refunder NPC dude, he will give me 2960/430 = 6.8.... = 6 permanent stones as a refund.

Let it be rounded down so that they're not giving out extra.

Why stones and not cps? Because TQ never gives out cps, at least no directly.

Yes?
Sounds good for us who immediately made their stuff permanent when it first came out, but the down side is that, It looks pretty complicated and lots of coding to do. TQ never wants to make complicated things.

They are fund of copy + paste with their coding. :/
Deputy Leader
Duke Nobility
Monk War Fire
131-131-140(4th in Tiger)
BP: 355/359

[S]+12 2-STG Earrings -7%
[S]+12 2-SPG Bag -7%
[S]+12 2-SPG Back Sword -7%
[S]+12 2-STG Robe -7%
[S]+12 2-SPG Bracelet -7%
[S]+7 2-STG Boots -7%