Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-06-2012, 14:52   #1
pinky~ v2
Registered User
 
pinky~ v2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,180
pinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond repute
Oh nothing, just at home... working on my cannon.

http://www.therecord.com/news/world/article/682405--cannonball-kills-woman-4-year-old-escapes-injury

"...took place when the woman’s husband and another man were working on a cannon"
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASmallKitten View Post
you spelled concern wrong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapist.. View Post
Wow dumbass.. Maybe you shoulda stayed your ass in school bro.. Clearly dictionary.com says i spelled it correct.. Fail grammar troll fail.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~NuNu~ View Post
concern is correct... not consern
^ Lmao.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Ir3Fly View Post
There was a period when Honor had no mod for like, a year. After that we went through about a mod about every two/three months because Alan and Chaz would always ***** them out until they got fed up and left
pinky~ v2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-06-2012, 20:24   #2
Infamous~
Seig Heil
 
Infamous~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: NotAWitch
Posts: 13,022
Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
I LVOE YOu ALAN. WOULD **** THE **** OF YOU WITH A WIG ON!

caps.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by XShinryuX View Post
@Yessume
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-07-2012, 17:31   #3
pinky~ v2
Registered User
 
pinky~ v2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,180
pinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
I LVOE YOu ALAN. WOULD **** THE **** OF YOU WITH A WIG ON!

caps.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASmallKitten View Post
you spelled concern wrong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapist.. View Post
Wow dumbass.. Maybe you shoulda stayed your ass in school bro.. Clearly dictionary.com says i spelled it correct.. Fail grammar troll fail.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~NuNu~ View Post
concern is correct... not consern
^ Lmao.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Ir3Fly View Post
There was a period when Honor had no mod for like, a year. After that we went through about a mod about every two/three months because Alan and Chaz would always ***** them out until they got fed up and left
pinky~ v2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-12-2013, 14:53   #4
Whoops
Registered User
 
Whoops's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: In an oven
Posts: 110
Whoops will become famous soon enoughWhoops will become famous soon enough
bump...for old time's sake
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~
If your 14 and are not sexually active, your parents aren't doing their job right. Also as stated before. If you were sexually active, using a touchpad would make you feel perverted.
-------------------------------------------------------
Whoops-130-130-135 Water-War-Tro(remade)
Hyabusa-130-130-130 Nin-Nin-Nin
EnchMan-126-113 Arch>Arch (semi-retired)
Oursavior-120-130-129 Pure Wat(Gave to my brother)
A$$Hole-126ish-127 Tro>Tro (Semi-Retired)
Whoops is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-12-2013, 17:31   #5
pinky~ v2
Registered User
 
pinky~ v2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,180
pinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoops View Post
bump...for old time's sake
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASmallKitten View Post
you spelled concern wrong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapist.. View Post
Wow dumbass.. Maybe you shoulda stayed your ass in school bro.. Clearly dictionary.com says i spelled it correct.. Fail grammar troll fail.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~NuNu~ View Post
concern is correct... not consern
^ Lmao.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Ir3Fly View Post
There was a period when Honor had no mod for like, a year. After that we went through about a mod about every two/three months because Alan and Chaz would always ***** them out until they got fed up and left
pinky~ v2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-16-2013, 10:32   #6
Lainyissosikk
Registered User
 
Lainyissosikk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 13
Lainyissosikk is on a distinguished road
Not only that.... working on their cannon in their mobile home..
__________________
DON'T BE FOOLED BY THE ROCKS THAT I GOT, I'M STILL I'M STILL LAINY FROM THE BLOCK
Lainyissosikk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2013, 13:43   #7
Infamous~
Seig Heil
 
Infamous~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: NotAWitch
Posts: 13,022
Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Mobil home was cannon?????

Mind blown.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by XShinryuX View Post
@Yessume
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2013, 15:41   #8
Whoops
Registered User
 
Whoops's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: In an oven
Posts: 110
Whoops will become famous soon enoughWhoops will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
Mobil home was cannon?????

Mind blown.
..

meh..it didnt animate
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	tumblr_m5oi6rVkz51rqfhi2o1_500.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	14.4 KB
ID:	148935  
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~
If your 14 and are not sexually active, your parents aren't doing their job right. Also as stated before. If you were sexually active, using a touchpad would make you feel perverted.
-------------------------------------------------------
Whoops-130-130-135 Water-War-Tro(remade)
Hyabusa-130-130-130 Nin-Nin-Nin
EnchMan-126-113 Arch>Arch (semi-retired)
Oursavior-120-130-129 Pure Wat(Gave to my brother)
A$$Hole-126ish-127 Tro>Tro (Semi-Retired)

Last edited by Whoops; 07-17-2013 at 15:44. Reason: hatching chickens
Whoops is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:47.