Old 12-27-2011, 04:50   #1
raafy
Old Man

raafy has a reputation beyond reputeraafy has a reputation beyond reputeraafy has a reputation beyond reputeraafy has a reputation beyond reputeraafy has a reputation beyond reputeraafy has a reputation beyond reputeraafy has a reputation beyond reputeraafy has a reputation beyond reputeraafy has a reputation beyond reputeraafy has a reputation beyond reputeraafy has a reputation beyond repute
TQ/Conquer is dead RIP

well its dead i see , no more feuds no more trolling all you suckers are dead
hope TQ loose it all , what a dumb arse game with even dumber idiots who PAY money to a company that dose nothing but ask for more money lol **** you all you nerdy no hoppers ... time to get up and exercise ya bunch of fat dickheads ...hahahahah ***ya's

Justice Chars

~UnDeaD~ - 132 water-warr-Troj

Happy~Feet - 130 troj-arch-ninja

"The day you take this game seriously is the day you have to wonder " what else is going on in the world outside"
raafy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-27-2011, 07:48   #2
Gold_Warr

Gold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond repute
img tags not working again...sucks.

*attach file*
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sfiheh.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	65.2 KB
ID:	145839  
Gold_Warr is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-27-2011, 12:25   #3
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by raafy View Post
well its dead i see , no more feuds no more trolling all you suckers are dead
hope TQ loose it all , what a dumb arse game with even dumber idiots who PAY money to a company that dose nothing but ask for more money lol **** you all you nerdy no hoppers ... time to get up and exercise ya bunch of fat dickheads ...hahahahah ***ya's
Tell that to Snatch~. Heard he's bulking more.
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-28-2011, 05:29   #4
raafy
Old Man

raafy has a reputation beyond reputeraafy has a reputation beyond reputeraafy has a reputation beyond reputeraafy has a reputation beyond reputeraafy has a reputation beyond reputeraafy has a reputation beyond reputeraafy has a reputation beyond reputeraafy has a reputation beyond reputeraafy has a reputation beyond reputeraafy has a reputation beyond reputeraafy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
Tell that to Snatch~. Heard he's bulking more.
lol snatch ( aka) *****flaps , would cause he is a full time insecure fat boy who still suckles his mumas tit, sad sad little boy he is....i would slap the **** oput of his head if i knew it would help the no hoper...so u still on that *** 2D game full of egys and farkwits? ie , snatch, arrow **** everyone really

Justice Chars

"The day you take this game seriously is the day you have to wonder " what else is going on in the world outside"
Old 12-28-2011, 06:32   #5
CplPunishment4
EuroIs***

CplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond repute
lol! And to think how long ago I figured that out and walked away!

LOL
Old 12-28-2011, 09:59   #6
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
lol snatch ( aka) *****flaps , would cause he is a full time insecure fat boy who still suckles his mumas tit, sad sad little boy he is....i would slap the **** oput of his head if i knew it would help the no hoper...so u still on that *** 2D game full of egys and farkwits? ie , snatch, arrow **** everyone really
I logged uhhhh.. zero times this week. I didn't even get my GW rewards x_X
Quote:
Originally Posted by CplPunishment4 View Post
lol! And to think how long ago I figured that out and walked away!

LOL
lol everyone who bulks still claim we play more than them yet we can't be bothered to log. I heard since Snatches char cancer was botjailed for botting twice in one week, they are spending more money to make another king :x
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

Quote:
Quote:
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Old 12-30-2011, 22:58   #7
raafy
Old Man

good ol CPL how you been Ball sack?
u ever go on to see what is what anymore ?..is Arrow still around pulling his own Knob as always or he finally realized he is just a big fat lazy *****a with glasses, also I heard Wazza the TQ ball sucker is working for the money hungry farktards

Justice Chars

Old 12-30-2011, 23:03   #8
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Quote:
u ever go on to see what is what anymore ?..is Arrow still around pulling his own Knob as always or he finally realized he is just a big fat lazy *****a with glasses, also I heard Wazza the TQ ball sucker is working for the money hungry farktards
think he sold all his gear to snatch for rl money.

Quote:
Quote:
^- LOL
Old 01-02-2012, 02:32   #9
raafy
Old Man

so we are it !!!thats what is left of this forum eh...couple bored ex CO players whom have nothing better to do other than try and hang on to some glimmer of past life
how are the other servers faring i wonder??

Justice Chars

Old 01-06-2012, 12:44   #10
CplPunishment4
EuroIs***

CplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Hahahahaha. The guy fell off the Earth. I figure he is homeless, with a computer that has no keyboard honestly. LoL

Well I am doing well as always. Do not know about them

How are you.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: