Old 08-14-2011, 03:48   #16
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHotChiliJake View Post
So just because i remember someones account name, means they were good? Hmm.. Not very good logic, because i remember that account not being very good.

Same thing your mother said, only because i left her though. Everyone already knows what happened and how **** went down. Kinda like your old account.

"Kill3r - Marketer/old account." As i recall the account was garbage and dropped a couple of sockets.
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-14-2011, 17:08   #17
RedHotChiliJake

RedHotChiliJake is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
Same thing your mother said, only because i left her though. Everyone already knows what happened and how **** went down. Kinda like your old account.

"Kill3r - Marketer/old account." As i recall the account was garbage and dropped a couple of sockets.
Typical, you always have the stupidest comebacks.
And comparing yourself to my old account still doesn't make your character any better, I'll admit that account was garbage, but it was still fun to play. You cant really compare garbage to garbage anyways. Its all the same.

And dropping sockets? You're obviously thinking of the wrong person, because i wasnt the idiot that got drunk then got killed black name *cough* and dropped stuff constantly

UncleSam - Ninja
ArcticMonkey - Water Taoist
RedHotChiliJake is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-15-2011, 00:01   #18
Sav
Bollocks..

Sav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
And comparing yourself to my old account still doesn't make your character any better, I'll admit that account was garbage, but it was still fun to play. You cant really compare garbage to garbage anyways. Its all the same.

And dropping sockets? You're obviously thinking of the wrong person, because i wasnt the idiot that got drunk then got killed black name *cough* and dropped stuff constantly
As far as I remember, I killed your account then sold your things later in market that day.
@Comparing yourself with Dice, he was better than you then and is better than you now. You had nothing then and still have nothing now, you have made zero progress playing this game yet try to insult someone over it?

As they say the people on top all they see is ****, while the people on the bottom only see *******s.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	5438663002_17fc138ab2.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	160.2 KB
ID:	144550  
(***8976;***9632;_***9632;)
Sav is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-15-2011, 01:17   #19
RedHotChiliJake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sav View Post
As far as I remember, I killed your account then sold your things later in market that day.
@Comparing yourself with Dice, he was better than you then and is better than you now. You had nothing then and still have nothing now, you have made zero progress playing this game yet try to insult someone over it?

As they say the people on top all they see is ****, while the people on the bottom only see *******s.
I cant get insulted by someone that cant even get their story straight. You both are idiots if you think i was killed and dropped gear?

Come up with a real story, of something that actually happened, then maybe ill give you credit for saying something worth listening to.

@Comparing me to Dice, you cant compare him to someone that has worked for what he has

UncleSam - Ninja

Last edited by RedHotChiliJake; 08-15-2011 at 01:20.
Old 08-15-2011, 03:20   #20
Sav
Bollocks..

Sav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I cant get insulted by someone that cant even get their story straight. You both are idiots if you think i was killed and dropped gear?

Come up with a real story, of something that actually happened, then maybe ill give you credit for saying something worth listening to.

@Comparing me to Dice, you cant compare him to someone that has worked for what he has
Maybe you should learn to read, like said I killed your account and got your gear, do I care which failure was playing it at the time not really.

Thanks for the free stuff though.
(***8976;***9632;_***9632;)
Sav is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-15-2011, 06:55   #21
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Also as i recall, can even ask the people who hated me at the time (aussies). I was one badass mofo, still am. What are you or were you? nuffin
As for working for gear, in the4-5 some odd years you've been playing, what do you got? nothing to show for it.
Quote:
Maybe you should learn to read, like said I killed your account and got your gear, do I care which failure was playing it at the time not really.

Thanks for the free stuff though.
Wow, i don't even gotta be here and he gets roasted.
Edit: Was funny watching the Account killer getting pked and dropping all that **** in MC, just saying.
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

Quote:
Quote:
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Old 08-15-2011, 11:59   #22
geeksquadkid
Superman

geeksquadkid has a reputation beyond reputegeeksquadkid has a reputation beyond reputegeeksquadkid has a reputation beyond reputegeeksquadkid has a reputation beyond reputegeeksquadkid has a reputation beyond reputegeeksquadkid has a reputation beyond reputegeeksquadkid has a reputation beyond reputegeeksquadkid has a reputation beyond reputegeeksquadkid has a reputation beyond reputegeeksquadkid has a reputation beyond reputegeeksquadkid has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to geeksquadkid Send a message via MSN to geeksquadkid Send a message via Skype™ to geeksquadkid
Quote:
Also as i recall, can even ask the people who hated me at the time (aussies). I was one badass mofo, still am. What are you or were you? nuffin
As for working for gear, in the4-5 some odd years you've been playing, what do you got? nothing to show for it.

Wow, i don't even gotta be here and he gets roasted.
Edit: Was funny watching the Account killer getting pked and dropping all that **** in MC, just saying.
Back when my bro played on Kill3r he didnt have socs to drop lol.

Conne>< - ???>12?>114
Pure Water

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLGHAHD View Post
Lolz botjail for devine hare and doing blue mouse quest.

You have to walk it while doing quest.

no running or jumping.

And its a bonus if you night devil your way through the quest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audigy View Post
when ur rb, u summon Tombat .
enter Mc main gate.
walk past all the Tombat.
and they follow u all the way
and u form Tombat gang,
geeksquadkid is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-15-2011, 14:26   #23
RedHotChiliJake

I cant even argue with people that are making up stories to sound tough.
Only people on my account were me and my brother, i never even let him kill people or anything so there would be no reason for him to drop anything.
As for me, i was on awol for a long time, at which point you guys wouldnt have killed me to get gear (even if i did drop gear, by the way i didnt) since i was on your guild, OR when i was on Y&Y and rem was so anal about people going red name, so i didnt.

You guys lose this argument due to your lack of proof

UncleSam - Ninja
Old 08-15-2011, 14:35   #24
pinky~ v2

pinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Just wanted to point out that you said "our" old war stories.

Because when you were on HNIC, you were quite a legend werent you?
Quote:
Just you remembering the name means that account did damage to your fragile little mind. Also while in awol i had access to a arsenal of accounts in which me and the real awol/Divinity/arrogance used to T-bag the server.
He never said he used HNIC to be a "legend". He simply said "our" old war stories, which still remains true. Everyone knows of the PK'ing AWOL did. How many screen shots have I posted in the years of XX number of AWOL members black named? Dice was one of the users of the many accounts we had during this time. So, yes, they are "our" old stories - "our" being the people who used the army of accounts we had. Furthermore, not all the accounts were in AWOL that we used, some we left in Last Hope or one of the other random guilds that Gogo made ie Individualism, therefore, he COULD have pk'd the account Kill3r whilst it was in AWOL.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapist.. View Post
Wow dumbass.. Maybe you shoulda stayed your ass in school bro.. Clearly dictionary.com says i spelled it correct.. Fail grammar troll fail.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~NuNu~ View Post
concern is correct... not consern
^ Lmao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ir3Fly View Post
There was a period when Honor had no mod for like, a year. After that we went through about a mod about every two/three months because Alan and Chaz would always ***** them out until they got fed up and left
pinky~ v2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-15-2011, 14:40   #25
RedHotChiliJake

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinky~ v2 View Post
He never said he used HNIC to be a "legend". He simply said "our" old war stories, which still remains true. Everyone knows of the PK'ing AWOL did. How many screen shots have I posted in the years of XX number of AWOL members black named? Dice was one of the users of the many accounts we had during this time. So, yes, they are "our" old stories - "our" being the people who used the army of accounts we had. Furthermore, not all the accounts were in AWOL that we used, some we left in Last Hope or one of the other random guilds that Gogo made ie Individualism, therefore, he COULD have pk'd the account Kill3r whilst it was in AWOL.
Well then i dont know why he was so quick to defend himself as soon as i brought that up

UncleSam - Ninja
Old 08-15-2011, 14:45   #26
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Quote:
Well then i dont know why he was so quick to defend himself as soon as i brought that up
You directed your comment towards me? Idk what you rednecks do, but us humans usually respond to something towards them.

Also you and your brother must suck, i can see you and him going to garage sells from the 70s to shop for new clothes. I say this because you always ''acquire'' old things that has no use anymore such ass accounts named '' Kill3r'' and relic guilds.

Hell i bet you wear hot pants '' chili jake'' haha

Quote:
Quote:
^- LOL
Old 08-15-2011, 14:46   #27
pinky~ v2

pinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Where? You were calling him out saying his HNIC account was **** and he told you he had an arsenal of accounts, which is the AWOL ones I mentioned, therefore, his previous statement of them being "our" old war stories is truth.

Quote:
Just wanted to point out that you said "our" old war stories.

Because when you were on HNIC, you were quite a legend werent you?
Quote:
Just you remembering the name means that account did damage to your fragile little mind. Also while in awol i had access to a arsenal of accounts in which me and the real awol/Divinity/arrogance used to T-bag the server.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapist.. View Post
Wow dumbass.. Maybe you shoulda stayed your ass in school bro.. Clearly dictionary.com says i spelled it correct.. Fail grammar troll fail.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~NuNu~ View Post
concern is correct... not consern
^ Lmao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ir3Fly View Post
There was a period when Honor had no mod for like, a year. After that we went through about a mod about every two/three months because Alan and Chaz would always ***** them out until they got fed up and left
pinky~ v2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-15-2011, 15:06   #28
RedHotChiliJake

Quote:
You directed your comment towards me? Idk what you rednecks do, but us humans usually respond to something towards them.

Also you and your brother must suck, i can see you and him going to garage sells from the 70s to shop for new clothes. I say this because you always ''acquire'' old things that has no use anymore such ass accounts named '' Kill3r'' and relic guilds.

Hell i bet you wear hot pants '' chili jake'' haha
Rednecks, buying stuff from the 70's, acquiring an account name (because i guess someone else was named kill3r and i just happened to get the same exact name, because thats possible) , wearing hot pants. where do you get this crap from.

and as for chili jake? it says RedHotChiliJake, because my names Jacob, and my favorite band is the red hot chili peppers. Not sure how that would lead to your image of a guy wearing hot pants.

UncleSam - Ninja
Old 08-15-2011, 15:10   #29
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Quote:
Rednecks, buying stuff from the 70's, acquiring an account name (because i guess someone else was named kill3r and i just happened to get the same exact name, because thats possible) , wearing hot pants. where do you get this crap from.

and as for chili jake? it says RedHotChiliJake, because my names Jacob, and my favorite band is the red hot chili peppers.
Not sure how that would lead to your image of a guy wearing hot pants.
lol'd@ you. All i read was ''I'm a dumb hot queer that has redneck associates''.

Quote:
Quote:
^- LOL
Old 08-15-2011, 15:11   #30
RedHotChiliJake

Quote:
lol'd@ you. All i read was ''I'm a dumb hot queer that has redneck associates''.
Because that made sense.

Edit: All i read was
Quote:
I'm a dumb hot queer that has redneck associates

UncleSam - Ninja

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: