Old 01-31-2011, 15:31   #16
GruppenFuher
TQ Hater

GruppenFuher will become famous soon enoughGruppenFuher will become famous soon enough
Some funny shet Nappy to bad jimme hasnt shown his face in days
Old 01-31-2011, 15:39   #17
Naps
Nappy

Naps is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GruppenFuher View Post
Some funny shet Nappy to bad jimme hasnt shown his face in days
Give it some time, hes prolly selling one of his kidneys to bulk again. xD God damn i cant believe how awesome i am. Oh and Godly aka drewcifier sucks **** too. Thats another **** Lucky7 flushed outta here. /HiImAwesome

Napster
130~130~131
Pure Nin FTW!

Zoey
130~130~132
Nin~War~Fire

DESTROYER <<---My sexy chick char
133~133~104
Pure Water

Kanasia

Nappy
130-130-131 RETIRED
Naps is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-31-2011, 16:59   #18
CornFlakes:o
Désolé

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Third party programs, Cheats, Bots, Hacks, and Client Editing
A 3rd party program is any file or program not contained in the official game client or software, used to gain an advantage or benefit in the game. This includes, but is not limited to, programs or devices that allow the ability to automatically aim at specific targets, increase speed, visual range, automate the leveling of skills or actions in the game, or to manipulate the data between your computer and the CO servers, among others. Not only are these programs not in the best interests of the game or community, they can often cause unwanted effects to the game or contain harmful viruses or keyloggers. If caught, you run the risk of losing your items, character, or maybe even the account.
http://co.91.com/guide/info/gamerules.shtml

Any other doubts you have about my statment I will be happy to provide you with proof!
This is concerning using a bot but it never states that items could be deleted through the profits of botting.
CornFlakes:o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-31-2011, 17:00   #19
Désolé

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
or you could simply have a keylogger
Old 02-01-2011, 02:10   #20
BEARD1

BEARD1 is on a distinguished road
yasss jimme back with all gear good men very good kang jimma
nin-nin-nin
Shockwave
130-130-136
nin-nin-nin.
Duke status
Kanasai_US
ShockWave
130-131-131(Active)
nin-nin-nin
Prince Status
~Gogurt~
292bp<3
130-130-130
nin-war-fire
fixed nado&fog
princess status<3
super +5 spg/spg cap
super +5 spg/spg robe
super +5 spg/spg bracelet
super +5 spg/spg bag
Super +5 spg/spg -5 boots
super +5 spg/spg perm p4 bs
super +6 stg -1 fan
super +6 rrg -1 tower
+6 pink steed
BEARD1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2011, 04:56   #21
devilishlykatt
Mew?

devilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond repute
Haha, going to have to agree with everything Nappy has said. To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if the char is actually his, trying to cover up for the botting or to back out the server without lookin like a ***** lol. That being said, I don't know the guy myself so who knows... just speculating cuz I can
Old 02-01-2011, 06:33   #22
GruppenFuher
TQ Hater

GruppenFuher will become famous soon enoughGruppenFuher will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by CornFlakes:o View Post
This is concerning using a bot but it never states that items could be deleted through the profits of botting.
Read above in read I Might have Reworded it but it still the jist of it.
Old 02-01-2011, 16:19   #23
Désolé

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilishlykatt View Post
Haha, going to have to agree with everything Nappy has said. To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if the char is actually his, trying to cover up for the botting or to back out the server without lookin like a ***** lol. That being said, I don't know the guy myself so who knows... just speculating cuz I can
exactly you don't know him JIMME got some of his gear back though it really sucks because since they de-lvl everything he has to spend more dbs to get it back to their original level.
Old 02-02-2011, 03:33   #24
devilishlykatt
Mew?

devilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
exactly you don't know him JIMME got some of his gear back though it really sucks because since they de-lvl everything he has to spend more dbs to get it back to their original level.
And? As others have pointed out, it's not like he's gotten hacked by accident
Old 02-02-2011, 08:24   #25
GruppenFuher
TQ Hater

Quote:
Katt I think we can all agree that the above poster is a TrollTard and connot be wrong, From this day forward thou shall be refered to as TrollTard1
Old 02-02-2011, 16:20   #26
Naps
Nappy

Quote:
Katt I think we can all agree that the above poster is a TrollTard and connot be wrong, From this day forward thou shall be refered to as TrollTard1
LOL @Trolltard. Didn't your mother teach you to respect the ladies? Yes that includes being nice to them even though its over the internet. Ok, so you consider my threads as trolling huh. Hmmmm thats funny cause I consider them as facts. i may have gone a little overboard on the teasing but that was for everyones enjoyment. Wow JIMME got his gears back thats awesome. So the question is did he really get hacked or are you too stupid to read between the lines? You shall now be known as BAIT. /Naps

Napster
130~130~131
Pure Nin FTW!

Zoey
130~130~132
Nin~War~Fire

DESTROYER <<---My sexy chick char
133~133~104
Pure Water

Kanasia

Nappy
130-130-131 RETIRED
Naps is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2011, 21:38   #27
GruppenFuher
TQ Hater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naps View Post
LOL @Trolltard. Didn't your mother teach you to respect the ladies? Yes that includes being nice to them even though its over the internet. Ok, so you consider my threads as trolling huh. Hmmmm thats funny cause I consider them as facts. i may have gone a little overboard on the teasing but that was for everyones enjoyment. Wow JIMME got his gears back thats awesome. So the question is did he really get hacked or are you too stupid to read between the lines? You shall now be known as BAIT. /Naps
wasnt aimed at you lol I dont see boobs on the internet...... well not on this site atleast LMFAO But yes I agree some funny buisness is going on here
Old 02-04-2011, 04:16   #28
Soulska2101
€S€o€u€L€-

Soulska2101 has a reputation beyond reputeSoulska2101 has a reputation beyond reputeSoulska2101 has a reputation beyond reputeSoulska2101 has a reputation beyond reputeSoulska2101 has a reputation beyond reputeSoulska2101 has a reputation beyond reputeSoulska2101 has a reputation beyond reputeSoulska2101 has a reputation beyond reputeSoulska2101 has a reputation beyond reputeSoulska2101 has a reputation beyond reputeSoulska2101 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naps View Post
Give it some time, hes prolly selling one of his kidneys to bulk again. xD God damn i cant believe how awesome i am. Oh and Godly aka drewcifier sucks **** too. Thats another **** Lucky7 flushed outta here. /HiImAwesome
It's love <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
**** those people, my conquer goes down, mudslides won't be the only thing they'll have to worry about. Suck on my dynamite.

6 truths of life

1. You cannot touch all your teeth with your tongue.

2. All idiots,***65279; after reading the first truth, will try it.

3. And discover that the first truth is a lie.

4. You're smiling now because you're an idiot.

5. You soon will forward this to another idiot.

6. There's still a stupid smile on your face.
Soulska2101 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-04-2011, 23:41   #29
Animosity~

Animosity~ has a reputation beyond reputeAnimosity~ has a reputation beyond reputeAnimosity~ has a reputation beyond reputeAnimosity~ has a reputation beyond reputeAnimosity~ has a reputation beyond reputeAnimosity~ has a reputation beyond reputeAnimosity~ has a reputation beyond reputeAnimosity~ has a reputation beyond reputeAnimosity~ has a reputation beyond reputeAnimosity~ has a reputation beyond reputeAnimosity~ has a reputation beyond repute
dayummm

-lamb
Animosity~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-07-2011, 02:17   #30
Naps
Nappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animosity~ View Post
dayummm

-lamb
ohaithar. <3 miss u lamby