Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-28-2011, 17:00   #16
CornFlakes:o
Désolé

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
don't join has gas >_>
CornFlakes:o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-29-2011, 09:30   #17
Aeolius
hello

Aeolius is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by GruppenFuher View Post
The pure water pawns as of now the azure shield is Highly affective in GW! If you want to be a Pawning Water tao of course you prob know this dont use tao gears lol. The Guild Has Gas Is looking for Waters so come on and join us dude.
just sent you a pm
Aeolius is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-29-2011, 11:48   #18
FloSwifty

FloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond repute
Pure wat, Or at least nin-war-wat
Old 01-29-2011, 11:53   #19
devilishlykatt
Mew?

devilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cornflakes:o View Post
don't join has gas >_>
silence
Old 01-29-2011, 14:22   #20
CornFlakes:o
Désolé

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilishlykatt View Post
silence
how dare you pk me in tc mine you support clientless botting! BOTTER hhhhhhhh
CornFlakes:o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-30-2011, 17:18   #21
Aeolius
hello

Ok back on topic

Ok guys back on topic. . .How can I level my water to lvl 110?

I heard that at lvl 110 you can go to grotto 3 and lvl fast to get to 120.

but How should I lvl to 110? Im making myself an archer now to plvl myself there, and making a ninja to do the equipment quest bosses (fog ftw)

Is pretty much plvling yourself the only way to get to 110 nowdays? (since the water factories shut down haha.)

Also when I get to 120, how can I level myself to 130? Id like to go 130 130 130 pure water.
Old 02-01-2011, 04:41   #22
devilishlykatt
Mew?

devilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeolius View Post
Ok guys back on topic. . .How can I level my water to lvl 110?

I heard that at lvl 110 you can go to grotto 3 and lvl fast to get to 120.

but How should I lvl to 110? Im making myself an archer now to plvl myself there, and making a ninja to do the equipment quest bosses (fog ftw)

Is pretty much plvling yourself the only way to get to 110 nowdays? (since the water factories shut down haha.)

Also when I get to 120, how can I level myself to 130? Id like to go 130 130 130 pure water.
Yeah, I think plvl is the way to go, you can start off in BI, there are usually a fair amount of archers hopping around that you can team with. Alternatively, there is always someone lvling in grotto 3 and you could join a team there... obviously you have to be more careful of the mobs, but sometimes there is a stack you can jump into. There is also the option of reincarnation now, you could start with something easy to lvl like a war and reincarnate.
Old 02-01-2011, 23:07   #23
Aeolius
hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilishlykatt View Post
Yeah, I think plvl is the way to go, you can start off in BI, there are usually a fair amount of archers hopping around that you can team with. Alternatively, there is always someone lvling in grotto 3 and you could join a team there... obviously you have to be more careful of the mobs, but sometimes there is a stack you can jump into. There is also the option of reincarnation now, you could start with something easy to lvl like a war and reincarnate.
cool, Ill try that, Ill return to the guild later. . .becoming a pk magnet for noobs in enemy guilds who wanna act all hard by killing a lvl 60 water tao. . .
Old 02-01-2011, 23:13   #24
MyLittleMute

MyLittleMute has a reputation beyond reputeMyLittleMute has a reputation beyond reputeMyLittleMute has a reputation beyond reputeMyLittleMute has a reputation beyond reputeMyLittleMute has a reputation beyond reputeMyLittleMute has a reputation beyond reputeMyLittleMute has a reputation beyond reputeMyLittleMute has a reputation beyond reputeMyLittleMute has a reputation beyond reputeMyLittleMute has a reputation beyond reputeMyLittleMute has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
cool, Ill try that, Ill return to the guild later. . .becoming a pk magnet for noobs in enemy guilds who wanna act all hard by killing a lvl 60 water tao. . .
Depends on our char levels, your more than welcome to join up and do the 300 monster quests with me. They help a little bit =)

Kanasai:
KickFaceSauce: 78 Monk

Liberty :
Ichigo~: 130-129 Nin-Nin

Centaur:
Metabee - 125-127-113 Nin-war-wat
Straw- 120-123-97 war-war-tro

Kylin:
So many noobs.
MyLittleMute is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2011, 03:21   #25
devilishlykatt
Mew?

Quote:
Aw, it's too bad we have such a time difference, it's always nice to have someone to kill

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: