Old 10-19-2010, 09:02   #136
BuddhaIncarnate
New Buddha

BuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~NuNu~ View Post
lol.. good one retard... If you think an aussie gets 70ping.. of course there is no other reasonable explanation how my ping got to 70.. should check the xfire account that recorded it.. if its not nunu.. its not me.
If you lived in the city instead of the desert, you might get better internet. They just don't want to put the expensive fiber optics in aborigine caves.

You know me as Fletch, the Pro Lvl 3 Touchpad FBer from Unity.

My fastblade is red for Danger
BuddhaIncarnate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2010, 17:01   #137
~NuNu~
Banned

~NuNu~ has a reputation beyond repute~NuNu~ has a reputation beyond repute~NuNu~ has a reputation beyond repute~NuNu~ has a reputation beyond repute~NuNu~ has a reputation beyond repute~NuNu~ has a reputation beyond repute~NuNu~ has a reputation beyond repute~NuNu~ has a reputation beyond repute~NuNu~ has a reputation beyond repute~NuNu~ has a reputation beyond repute~NuNu~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
If you lived in the city instead of the desert, you might get better internet. They just don't want to put the expensive fiber optics in aborigine caves.
funny that... The government has already started putting fiber optics Australia wide... sad part is Australias too so big its gonna take too long.
~NuNu~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2010, 18:01   #138
Rapist..
#1 Fber.

Rapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Rapist..
Quote:
funny that... The government has already started putting fiber optics Australia wide... sad part is Australias too so big its gonna take too long.
Not to mention you will still be like 8k+ miles away from server.. Good ping? I think not.. Conquer Online just isn't mean for aussies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret Weapon View Post
Sorry, but I've seen and played with the best, and they aren't as good as your video, you may be good which is why people will believe you but I know the difference between good and just plain proxy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootTheMoonlig View Post
Oh yeah, rapist played CO out of his mother's womb, and at the age of 9 he signed a contract for being so good at CO. Just a heads up.
Rapist.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2010, 19:34   #139
SaonNalang

SaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
No light travel at the speed of light and the entire australia can be travelled by the signal carried by the light in the matter of milliseconds. The latency will now matter on how you've been routed from one dns to another.
SaonNalang is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2010, 14:18   #140
Shunpo

Shunpo has a reputation beyond reputeShunpo has a reputation beyond reputeShunpo has a reputation beyond reputeShunpo has a reputation beyond reputeShunpo has a reputation beyond reputeShunpo has a reputation beyond reputeShunpo has a reputation beyond reputeShunpo has a reputation beyond reputeShunpo has a reputation beyond reputeShunpo has a reputation beyond reputeShunpo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt. View Post
I don't even get 70 ping.
I get 70 ping on a good day. Want some of this?
Shunpo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2010, 16:43   #141
chomps~
Snakebites

chomps~ is on a distinguished road
i get 70 ping sometimes, sometimes as low as 56 or so, but my comp sucks so i still get lagspikes D:

Banned forum accs:
chomps(3,489)
xLoveHateHerox(423)

Liberty4Eternity!
chomps~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2010, 19:37   #142
SaonNalang

SaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chomps~ View Post
i get 70 ping sometimes, sometimes as low as 56 or so, but my comp sucks so i still get lagspikes D:
Should be either because of your RAM or video card bro. Conquer can run smoothly even at pentium 4 as long as you have a good RAM and video card. If you are running windows xp then 1GB to 2GB ram is more than enough already but if you are running on vista or windows 7 you should have at least 3GB of RAM because the OS alone will consume about 1.5-2GB of your RAM thus you should be at least have a buffer of 1GB. Good video card is also very important specially if you are doing video recording like xfire, fraps and etc.
Old 10-20-2010, 20:18   #143
chomps~
Snakebites

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaonNalang View Post
Should be either because of your RAM or video card bro. Conquer can run smoothly even at pentium 4 as long as you have a good RAM and video card. If you are running windows xp then 1GB to 2GB ram is more than enough already but if you are running on vista or windows 7 you should have at least 3GB of RAM because the OS alone will consume about 1.5-2GB of your RAM thus you should be at least have a buffer of 1GB. Good video card is also very important specially if you are doing video recording like xfire, fraps and etc.
yea, i know about the ram thing. i had 512 mb of ram at one point (-.-). i eventually upgraded to 2gb, it's a million times better, but it's still a bit laggy. last christmas, i got 2gb more ram for it, but it wouldn't work. it's the right kind of ram, but my comp just won't turn on when i install it. i brought it in to best buy and they said "your computer doesn't even work..." ****ing retards INSISTED that my computer was broken, when i was just using it an hour before i brought it in. i called them "****ing retards" and the guy asked me if i wanted to take it outside. i said sure and he backed down. was even funnier, cuz my friends mom was there and she reported the guy and he got fired xD

i have an integrated video card though. my computer's garbage. i think it costed like $100 back in '05 when i first started co. no point in even working on it though, because i never use it anymore + i quit conquer and have no intentions of coming back.

i use my laptop nowadays anyways, my computer doesn't even get touched anymore. it's just rotting away

Banned forum accs:
chomps(3,489)
xLoveHateHerox(423)

Liberty4Eternity!
Old 10-20-2010, 20:32   #144
SaonNalang

Quote:
yea, i know about the ram thing. i had 512 mb of ram at one point (-.-). i eventually upgraded to 2gb, it's a million times better, but it's still a bit laggy. last christmas, i got 2gb more ram for it, but it wouldn't work. it's the right kind of ram, but my comp just won't turn on when i install it. i brought it in to best buy and they said "your computer doesn't even work..." ****ing retards INSISTED that my computer was broken, when i was just using it an hour before i brought it in. i called them "****ing retards" and the guy asked me if i wanted to take it outside. i said sure and he backed down. was even funnier, cuz my friends mom was there and she reported the guy and he got fired xD

i have an integrated video card though. my computer's garbage. i think it costed like $100 back in '05 when i first started co. no point in even working on it though, because i never use it anymore + i quit conquer and have no intentions of coming back.

i use my laptop nowadays anyways, my computer doesn't even get touched anymore. it's just rotting away
Haha, the technician is very poor in knowledge if he didn't even check ur board for the RAM compatibility. He might given u DDR2 instead of DDR1 which I have assumed the RAM for older board. Also if you want to have a gaming PC you should at least have separate video card.
Old 10-20-2010, 22:01   #145
chomps~
Snakebites

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaonNalang View Post
Haha, the technician is very poor in knowledge if he didn't even check ur board for the RAM compatibility. He might given u DDR2 instead of DDR1 which I have assumed the RAM for older board. Also if you want to have a gaming PC you should at least have separate video card.
ehhh i don't play online games. and the only online game i ever played was co, and my video card was decent for it.

but yea, the RAM is DDR2, and my comp takes DDR2 RAM and can hold 4gb... i did all my research before i bought it and took it in. i dunno what the problem is though, my comps retarded. i still have the RAM, i should just ebay it haha.

Banned forum accs:
chomps(3,489)
xLoveHateHerox(423)

Liberty4Eternity!
Old 10-20-2010, 23:20   #146
ASmallKitten
MyXboxBrke

ASmallKitten has a reputation beyond reputeASmallKitten has a reputation beyond reputeASmallKitten has a reputation beyond reputeASmallKitten has a reputation beyond reputeASmallKitten has a reputation beyond reputeASmallKitten has a reputation beyond reputeASmallKitten has a reputation beyond reputeASmallKitten has a reputation beyond reputeASmallKitten has a reputation beyond reputeASmallKitten has a reputation beyond reputeASmallKitten has a reputation beyond repute
you spelled concern wrong.
Old 10-21-2010, 03:11   #147
Rapist..
#1 Fber.

Rapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Rapist..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASmallKitten View Post
you spelled concern wrong.
Wow dumbass.. Maybe you shoulda stayed your ass in school bro.. Clearly dictionary.com says i spelled it correct.. Fail grammar troll fail.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret Weapon View Post
Sorry, but I've seen and played with the best, and they aren't as good as your video, you may be good which is why people will believe you but I know the difference between good and just plain proxy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootTheMoonlig View Post
Oh yeah, rapist played CO out of his mother's womb, and at the age of 9 he signed a contract for being so good at CO. Just a heads up.
Rapist.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-21-2010, 03:57   #148
Rhemst
Ghost

Rhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
ehhh i don't play online games. and the only online game i ever played was co, and my video card was decent for it.

but yea, the RAM is DDR2, and my comp takes DDR2 RAM and can hold 4gb... i did all my research before i bought it and took it in. i dunno what the problem is though, my comps retarded. i still have the RAM, i should just ebay it haha.
If you don't have the processor to help your computer run that RAM, you might as well sell the RAM cause it's useless.

It's like saying you got a lamborghini but you have a honda engine in it.(I'm not even specifying which honda engine just because there's a huge difference between the 2 brands) Yeah you got the car, but you don't have what's necessary to run it.

|Drizzt| | Trojan | 111
|Rhemst| | Fire-Fire | 130-110+

Retired
Rhemst is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-21-2010, 06:24   #149
~NuNu~
Banned

~NuNu~ has a reputation beyond repute~NuNu~ has a reputation beyond repute~NuNu~ has a reputation beyond repute~NuNu~ has a reputation beyond repute~NuNu~ has a reputation beyond repute~NuNu~ has a reputation beyond repute~NuNu~ has a reputation beyond repute~NuNu~ has a reputation beyond repute~NuNu~ has a reputation beyond repute~NuNu~ has a reputation beyond repute~NuNu~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapist.. View Post
Wow dumbass.. Maybe you shoulda stayed your ass in school bro.. Clearly dictionary.com says i spelled it correct.. Fail grammar troll fail.
concern is correct... not consern
~NuNu~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-21-2010, 08:24   #150
SaonNalang

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~nunu~ View Post
concern is correct... Not consern
:d

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: