Old 08-04-2020, 17:11   #1
OneHitKnockDown

OneHitKnockDown is on a distinguished road
There's a farce going on by some cheaters on conquer13_EU

I have been here on the game for almost 13 years and I have never been so sad in this game I am invaded by Egyptians which call themselves "humanbots" on my server I have Paid a lot into the game I brought all my friends , family etc .
but tell me if it makes any sense to keep playing when we get to rank 2 cross ctf and and rank 4 in normal ctf? what is the logic? because in normal ctf the rules are none!

They can create hundreds of waters with divine hare skill ,and noobs with composed steeds from champion arena , and use a specific kind of hack or cheat to auto run hundreds of flags .
since the chars are noobs it wont matter if it gets jailed or banned , this video shows how it works https://youtu.be/w7nEjzPuAig .

look at the pictures 1 by 1 and if you want to keep real players set up a change of minimum 330 BP and double rebirth to get into the capture of the flag ,or even change the whole ctf system to something more fair .
current ctf rules can be exploited and hacked , which makes it unfair.

i hope u can fix that situation asap because at some point a lot of strong and heavy paying players will decide to leave this game.

this situation has been going on for months already on multiple servers , we sent many tickets that got ignored so that we decided to post it in public in a hope that it might change something .

here are some pictures that explains what i mentioned above :

Picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 3

Picture 4

how can we enjoy the game with cheaters/hackers like this destroying everything :
Picture

Last edited by OneHitKnockDown; 10-24-2020 at 15:36.
OneHitKnockDown is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-25-2020, 05:42   #2
Nappy
MatriX

Nappy has a reputation beyond reputeNappy has a reputation beyond reputeNappy has a reputation beyond reputeNappy has a reputation beyond reputeNappy has a reputation beyond reputeNappy has a reputation beyond reputeNappy has a reputation beyond reputeNappy has a reputation beyond reputeNappy has a reputation beyond reputeNappy has a reputation beyond reputeNappy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHitKnockDown View Post
I have been here on the game for almost 13 years and I have never been so sad in this game I am invaded by Egyptians which call themselves "humanbots" on my server I have Paid a lot into the game I brought all my friends , family etc .
but tell me if it makes any sense to keep playing when we get to rank 2 cross ctf and and rank 4 in normal ctf? what is the logic? because in normal ctf the rules are none!

They can create hundreds of waters with divine hare skill ,and noobs with composed steeds from champion arena , and use a specific kind of hack or cheat to auto run hundreds of flags .
since the chars are noobs it wont matter if it gets jailed or banned.

look at the pictures 1 by 1 and if you want to keep real players set up a change of minimum 330 BP and double rebirth to get into the capture of the flag ,or even change the whole ctf system to something more fair .
current ctf rules can be exploited and hacked , which makes it unfair.

i hope u can fix that situation asap because at some point a lot of strong and heavy paying players will decide to leave this game.

this situation has been going on for months already on multiple servers , we sent many tickets that got ignored so that we decided to post it in public in a hope that it might change something .

here are some pictures that explains what i mentioned above :

Picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 3

Picture 4

how can we enjoy the game with cheaters/hackers like this destroying everything :
Picture
Those noob accounts do not use any bots, they are used by real people who login just like you to help bring the flags and there is nothing illegal about it, yet you and your side somehow banned 150 noob accounts just because one of your people is close friends with GM lol

Liberty:
FeaR, Decay, Knowledge

2011-2014 Retired

2014 Back as NapsteR on Lucky 7, Honor, Thunder,Champs EU, Dark,Flame

Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfc...CNTG-t8SxsiQnw
Nappy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-25-2020, 06:34   #3
OneHitKnockDown

OneHitKnockDown is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nappy View Post
Those noob accounts do not use any bots, they are used by real people who login just like you to help bring the flags and there is nothing illegal about it, yet you and your side somehow banned 150 noob accounts just because one of your people is close friends with GM lol
say whatever to defend your scummy cheating side but its just as simple as that you are trash so are your people , somehow my friends jailed most of your side and banned many of them also about helping bring flags enjoy watching this .
https://youtu.be/w7nEjzPuAig

Last edited by OneHitKnockDown; 08-25-2020 at 06:38.
OneHitKnockDown is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2020, 02:34   #4
/-\lpha
1.0 player

/-\lpha has a reputation beyond repute/-\lpha has a reputation beyond repute/-\lpha has a reputation beyond repute/-\lpha has a reputation beyond repute/-\lpha has a reputation beyond repute/-\lpha has a reputation beyond repute/-\lpha has a reputation beyond repute/-\lpha has a reputation beyond repute/-\lpha has a reputation beyond repute/-\lpha has a reputation beyond repute/-\lpha has a reputation beyond repute
This also happens on my server, pretty common on CO.

Server - KnightSpirit_EU

AlphA - Pure Monk - Level 130>130>139 [479BP] (Active)
Learning how to play again...

Server - KingdomWar

Alpha - Pure Water - Level 130>130>140
Killuminati - Pure Warrior - Level 130>130>140
Quit after updates.

Server - Liberty

Diabolic - Ninja > Ninja > Ninja - Level 130>130 >140
First 1soc ring/2s necky in lotto.

Old 10-04-2020, 17:45   #5
HEARMERAWR!!

HEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHitKnockDown View Post
say whatever to defend your scummy cheating side but its just as simple as that you are trash so are your people , somehow my friends jailed most of your side and banned many of them also about helping bring flags enjoy watching this .
https://youtu.be/w7nEjzPuAig
I've played those waters before, we are all legit players who just do cs-ctf on another server lol

Cinderella->Snow white ->Hanging Gardens->Emerald->Snow white

HEARMERAWR!!-Pure Monk.
HEARMERAWR!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-09-2020, 04:07   #6
~AEnur~
Constantin

~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HEARMERAWR!! View Post
I've played those waters before, we are all legit players who just do cs-ctf on another server lol
Since the char in the vid had no XP, wasn't a robot, had nothing, how do you explain the fact that it was able to have that speed?

--------------------------------------------------------
~AEnur~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-26-2020, 16:26   #7
LightSword
Psycho

LightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond repute
Well the forum's finally died. No new posts here in about a month.

GG Rest easy everyone.

Tiger - 2006 RIP.

LightSword - 132 2nd RB Trojan

The Legendary CrimsonBlade Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxin View Post
About this issue, it is true that players can change equipment after they enter the PK map. But please be noted that the reward is quite different in differnt groups, if you choose to go to lower BP group, you won't get as good reward as higher BP group.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nacitar View Post
Aimbot with herc? Crack much?
LightSword is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: