View Poll Results: How many auto-level bots have you killed?
Less than 10 12 36.36%
Less than 50 3 9.09%
Less than 100 5 15.15%
Less than 1000 13 39.39%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-29-2011, 12:25   #1
*MelsNotes*
WebBot

*MelsNotes* has a reputation beyond repute*MelsNotes* has a reputation beyond repute*MelsNotes* has a reputation beyond repute*MelsNotes* has a reputation beyond repute*MelsNotes* has a reputation beyond repute*MelsNotes* has a reputation beyond repute*MelsNotes* has a reputation beyond repute*MelsNotes* has a reputation beyond repute*MelsNotes* has a reputation beyond repute*MelsNotes* has a reputation beyond repute*MelsNotes* has a reputation beyond repute
Auto-level Bots Overrun Ape!

Auto-leveling Bots have overrun lower maps in Ape City. They are mostly all little ninjas running in constant fatal. There are literally dozens of met bots, +1 bots, study book bots and so on. After reaching well over 330 PKPs, I decided to stop killing the bots and post this message on the forum. ...I collected over 5 metscrolls, over a dozen study books, +1s normals and much more, unique, refined and so on in less than 30 minutes of bot-killing...

If you go to those maps right now (on Myths: Titan/Unicorn), I am quite sure anyone can catch at least a dozen of them. This is not the only place that I have spotted and killed auto-level bots--such as in most all parts of the Grotto.

This is a huge crush to TQ and DB sells, not to mention that it destroys the integrity of the game. I am not sure that I really want to spend my money on a game that allows cheating in such abundance.

Is there someway CO could purge my PKPs for simply doing their job?
*MelsNotes* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-29-2011, 12:27   #2
AlanAlanAlan!
Banned

AlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond repute
:'(

Your poll is retarded, retard.

If TQ wasn't such a **** company, you wouldn't see as many botters as you do now.
AlanAlanAlan! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-29-2011, 12:36   #3
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *MelsNotes* View Post
Auto-leveling Bots have overrun lower maps in Ape City. They are mostly all little ninjas running in constant fatal. There are literally dozens of met bots, +1 bots, study book bots and so on. After reaching well over 330 PKPs, I decided to stop killing the bots and post this message on the forum. ...I collected over 5 metscrolls, over a dozen study books, +1s normals and much more, unique, refined and so on in less than 30 minutes of bot-killing...

If you go to those maps right now (on Myths: Titan/Unicorn), I am quite sure anyone can catch at least a dozen of them. This is not the only place that I have spotted and killed auto-level bots--such as in most all parts of the Grotto.

This is a huge crush to TQ and DB sells, not to mention that it destroys the integrity of the game. I am not sure that I really want to spend my money on a game that allows cheating in such abundance.

Is there someway CO could purge my PKPs for simply doing their job?
They're probably on all servers. I know my server is FULL of them bots. They are almost all ninjas (minus a warrior that bots with a wand). They sometimes drop crops so i just take them and sell them but i don't bother to pk them since i know they will be back anyway and i don't want pkp.

TQ's anti-bot system fails hard. It doesn't stop mine botters nor hunter bots.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-29-2011, 12:43   #4
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Mikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond repute
i do believe those bots are not leveling, but in fact hunting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
You dumb ****.
Mikeyy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-29-2011, 12:45   #5
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
i do believe those bots are not leveling, but in fact hunting.
Some of them seem to be leveling in our ape map. There;s this little ninja that can't even 1 hit the mobs but keeps fsing at them. O.o so it lvls and hunts same time.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 07-29-2011, 12:51   #6
Ueki.!
Dismantler

Ueki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
Some of them seem to be leveling in our ape map. There;s this little ninja that can't even 1 hit the mobs but keeps fsing at them. O.o so it lvls and hunts same time.
My server is full of them too

"Ueki is an unusually calm individual,
and doesn't care about what happens to him.
He also seems to have a strong battle sense,
as he often finds his opponent's weak points,
or unique strategies to defeat them."
Ueki.! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-29-2011, 12:53   #7
Uldaris-Br
There and back again

Uldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond repute
Yea little ninjas whose moves so fast that become invisible
How did you guys kill those botters with? Hercules or scatter?
Cuz it seems to be the only plausible way.

Thx TQ for making such a bot favourishing class.
Old 07-29-2011, 13:01   #8
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uldaris-Br View Post
Yea little ninjas whose moves so fast that become invisible
How did you guys kill those botters with? Hercules or scatter?
Cuz it seems to be the only plausible way.

Thx TQ for making such a bot favourishing class.
They're not invisible for me. There's a bug: If i sit still near them, their image, with their name, becomes visible. It looks as if they stand still too, but it's a bug. That way i can see their names.

And funny enough the bots are named after alphabet letters, usually 4 letters in caps and 1 in lowercase.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 07-29-2011, 13:07   #9
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Mikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond repute
ive seen some using a "Safe" mode or w/e they call it, slows down when someone comes on screen O_o

Quote:
You dumb ****.
Old 07-29-2011, 13:31   #10
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
ive seen some using a "Safe" mode or w/e they call it, slows down when someone comes on screen O_o
It doesn't slow when i see them, they appear to be sitting, you can click on them to get their names, but if you let mobs near them, you will notice they are not really there.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 07-29-2011, 14:16   #11
sagejavier
凸[◣_◢]凸

sagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to sagejavier Send a message via Yahoo to sagejavier
another bot thread there gettin odd
Guild:TemplarKnights

Albion Online = Moktezuma
League of Legends NA = Moktezuma

I BELIEVE WE ALL GOT TQ'ED ATLEAST ONCE
sagejavier is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-29-2011, 15:51   #12
*MelsNotes*
WebBot

*MelsNotes* has a reputation beyond repute*MelsNotes* has a reputation beyond repute*MelsNotes* has a reputation beyond repute*MelsNotes* has a reputation beyond repute*MelsNotes* has a reputation beyond repute*MelsNotes* has a reputation beyond repute*MelsNotes* has a reputation beyond repute*MelsNotes* has a reputation beyond repute*MelsNotes* has a reputation beyond repute*MelsNotes* has a reputation beyond repute*MelsNotes* has a reputation beyond repute
Well if TQ fix the problem, there would be no problem.

In the meantime, can we get some sort of PK reduction or none at all for bot-killing?
Old 07-29-2011, 15:58   #13
CornFlakes:o
Désolé

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
i belive the problem TQ needs to fix is simply the ability to do clientless, if they fix that it would reduce bots considerably

and yes most of them are just hunting not leveling, though there are some who just auto-lvl to 70 for mining.
CornFlakes:o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-29-2011, 16:01   #14
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Quote:
Originally Posted by *MelsNotes* View Post
Well if TQ fix the problem, there would be no problem.

In the meantime, can we get some sort of PK reduction or none at all for bot-killing?
and how is the system gonna be able to tell if they are botting or not to enable this?

Quote:
You dumb ****.
Old 07-29-2011, 16:08   #15
*MelsNotes*
WebBot

Computer programming can do it right? TQ and CO has programmers to make it work like that. Right?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: