Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 25 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-05-2013, 02:34   #121
flaming_june

flaming_june has a brilliant futureflaming_june has a brilliant futureflaming_june has a brilliant futureflaming_june has a brilliant futureflaming_june has a brilliant futureflaming_june has a brilliant futureflaming_june has a brilliant futureflaming_june has a brilliant futureflaming_june has a brilliant futureflaming_june has a brilliant futureflaming_june has a brilliant future
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~panda~* View Post
Don't think June 2006 counts as a real veteran but its more of a veteran then most.

I'll follow Durants lead in layout xD

Who am I?

My journey in Conquer Online started around the summer holidays in June 2006. Had a few months off, most friends were on vacation and I was bored and sitting home alone for a week. So what to do, I started browsing some mmorpg sites and watched some screenshots. I found this one and figured, hey why not.

When I started playing I began to like this game, thus kept playing it in the free time I had back then. I was only a nublet trojan at the level of 44 after a month (ah the good days), and took my liking in wearing 2 cutlasses. Together with a haircut which was presented back then I was the spitting image of prince of persian back then, which got my liking =p. So time passed, met more friends and strived for a few items. After I hit level 50 I finally acquired my first goal, getting full unique. Without knowing and only realizing until later, one of my unique cutlasses was a poison one! Back then there wasn't a note which said "it has a hidden blabla" and I bet the guy that sold it to me didn't know either. I was always wondering why some poison affect popped up now and then. Weeks passed and at a certain point I hit level 65. It was then When I joined my first guild. New~Romantics was its name. I had a lot of fun in that guild and a lot of people to look up to. one of the leaders was a trojan-archer level 130 which back then was simply awesomeness. We had a lot of fun, and at the level of 82 combined with a lot of AC chattering I finally got a full elite set +2-+3 with super non soc weapons +3. During that time lottery was introduced. I found this weird new thing in my inventory under my money and it was named CPs. No idea what it did, figured it were some quest points or something but I did not care. Suddenly several system messages were made. that person was so lucky to win that, that person won that and so on. So I was like okay, after selling my met scrolls which I gathered after some hunting time, I finally got to 6kk. So I happily went to the shops to buy a dragonball (something I always did when I had enough monies) and suddenly saw people were asking 25 mil for it. I didn't know what happened but it sure as hell made me look less happy. I figured it was for that lottery event (yea I thought it was an event..) and figured I should wait. Then after time passed my loot started to become less, the DB prices kept rising to 40mil (QQ) and I had problems with making money. I figured that was the time to do something else and started to level. After a few months (now we arrive at let's say October 2008) I finally was ready to reborn as a 130 trojan. During that time I also joined the strongest guild on the server (no idea how I got in there since it only had like 20 members) and joined them for guildwar where I did some marvelous kills too (imagine in these modern days me as a 220 BP'er killing off some 280 BP'ers). I started to be annoyed by the botters when I rbed into warrior. That is when I started to record them. I saw on the forum how vidsters approved them one after the other and I felt intrigued. Shortly after around December 2008 I joined the vidster team. (Joined the forum at march 2008 to be able to converse to Evelyin because she botjailed the wrong char. I made a screenshot with my noob tao about a non rb warrior using 2 weapons and she botjailed my tao instead of the warrior -.-". Had a mail shortly after with her apologize )

So where was I.. o yes so I was being the nublet tro-war, instead of lvling myself I was just sitting in stacks, mainly of conondrum and lady royale (2 forum members which most of you probably seen around). After they plvled me to let's say 70 I started lvling myself again and you know good geared wars level fast, so I hit 120 after 2 days. Didn't take much time for me to hit 130 once again. Then talismans, ninja's and new jumping speed got added. I felt a bit lost since ninja's where like..the pwning class. I decked out with a few super +6 talis early at the release and made kills I couldn't have made otherwise. When time passed, people started quitting one by one. I too felt like quitting momentarily at that time and stopped playing for about 6 months. After that I came back, seeing barely any of my friends still playing and the guildwar tables had turned. I left with a beautiful strike of over 5 months of winning gw, seeing my guild had entirely quit (karflukigirl was one of those leaders, most of you will know her too). so yea summer 2009, I started playing a bit again although the game had changed for the worse with toxic fog, high bonus talismans and so on. I rounded up with a mate and we plvled our ass off with lesser gears, finished around 50 waters when sdg's were still worth 5 dbs. Combined with the promo Dbs we had quite the cash at that time. So we marketed a little bit with it and managed to round up with close to full 2 soc. Then we decided we needed a good char to place the gear on. The ninja which I tested that class with before I quit was still level 110 and we decided to take him to the top. a few days later he was a ninja-warrior for exactly 5 days because then he rbed into trojan. Thus the first ninja-war-trojan on the server Aquarius was born. (yes even after 6 months of ninja being there, there was no ninja-war-tro around). Taking turns in lvling it, it got to 130 in a flash. Later on many to follow our leads since that combo is brilliant. Prior to the second rbing of that char, I rbed my first tro-war to water, still the best water combo around! I mean.. waters are support, if you are being chased by a tao that hits 1.4k on you and he has higher bp, fog won't help you. Cyclone rev on the other hand is just godlike. We plvled a bit more, gears kept evolving and now it is at 302 BP (with mentor yes but hes almost always on, if not on his keyboard he is still afk somewhere). When times changed, new sides were formed. Deciding to keep fighting the same enemies which offended me time after time, I kept with the guild which now a large chunk of it is Egyptian. Most know how to behave, others are the nail on my coffin. We have a lot of in-fights but we share one common goal. making sure the other guys don't win Outfield we are enemies, against the enemy guild we are united. Thus being able to form an alliance that still holds until today and has not lost any gws the last half year since my return. (except one, yeap it was ramadan lol so half of them weren't there). and yea now we arrived at this point, full of drama and nonsense on our server. I joined royalty but my chars aren't all that great on it yet, great gw tho xD.

Well that is my wall of text..
Hello Panda! I remember you!
EverythingNice wat/ninja
~****~...Tro/Archer (lol TQ won't say the name)
Cotton~Candy~Ninja
Bubble~Gum~Water
GloryVanquished forever noop

Te Sakam Makedonija! Ulia
flaming_june is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-14-2013, 05:53   #122
~RedSox~
noob v2005

~RedSox~ has a reputation beyond repute~RedSox~ has a reputation beyond repute~RedSox~ has a reputation beyond repute~RedSox~ has a reputation beyond repute~RedSox~ has a reputation beyond repute~RedSox~ has a reputation beyond repute~RedSox~ has a reputation beyond repute~RedSox~ has a reputation beyond repute~RedSox~ has a reputation beyond repute~RedSox~ has a reputation beyond repute~RedSox~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~panda~* View Post
When I joined my first guild. New~Romantics was its name. I had a lot of fun in that guild and a lot of people to look up to. one of the leaders was a trojan-archer level 130 which back then was simply awesomeness
That was me, lol just hit level 131 LMAO

Who am I?
I am ~RedSox~ ( Yup ... I'm a die hard Red Sox fan ! ) Started on Eagle back in the good ole' days 2005 and went with the server split in 2006 to Aquarius

What was I known for?
Being a level 130 noob Way back in the day .... I was first with full set of super -5 gear on our server, and one of only 2 Tro-Archers ( the other was Tsongs )

(how times of changed... )

~RedSox~
tro-archer-archer-water-tro-archer-monk-ninja-pirate-water -water water monk water ....

2004-2007-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conondrum View Post
Archers has been targets of tros and fires for a long time.
Now they can finally retaliate and u guys just whine.
I shake my head and cheer on the archers.. GOGOGOGOGGO LOL
~RedSox~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-21-2013, 22:34   #123
CommonSyn

CommonSyn has a reputation beyond reputeCommonSyn has a reputation beyond reputeCommonSyn has a reputation beyond reputeCommonSyn has a reputation beyond reputeCommonSyn has a reputation beyond reputeCommonSyn has a reputation beyond reputeCommonSyn has a reputation beyond reputeCommonSyn has a reputation beyond reputeCommonSyn has a reputation beyond reputeCommonSyn has a reputation beyond reputeCommonSyn has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to CommonSyn
Update.

Server Temple Artemus
-still-|-next-
Character: Phade Lvl 130 War>War>Fire tao
Lvl 127
Just Leveled a 130 War>War>Soon to be fire tao under the name Phade that I'm making my main. I'm leveling it to 130 again then reborning as a fire tao.

I remember the Petra drama, Deltron getting the first +7 in the server, the introduction of Potency now named battle power.

Where farming waters was everything, the "Jaja" war's.

TheOne, MagicKiller, Shawn (Back on Kylin) DemonChild, Adrian, being the top trojans to flee from and SickAzzAzn. Water tao's like mysticalpearl, The fast blading watertao Heretic, Warlord{IA},Reuart, Archers like I-Chi-Mu, Minnery, Petra my guild leader Ryee. Fire taos, Phade, Deltron, HagenRyu, Restruction, TwinsRev, xXCrimsonXx, Isaac, DeathBullet, many others.

Guilds like, Tul~Archan, Hentai-Bakas, Skytower, SouthpawBionics, and I believe one called Crazed led by SickAzzAzn.

People that no longer play who were once considered the best of the best in the server they were on, I would like to play with them again but that was back in the end of 03 and start of 04 the game changed in my opinion for the worst, Its very unlikely that they would come back, To much has changed and now where the game is solely dependent on BP as opposed to back when I played before BP it was dependent on the gear you had.

The game seems to have gotten easier with the additions of the talismans and such, Leveling is faster and easier. You can now upgrade skills as opposed to having to level them manually from back then, The addition to auto hunting makes this game super easy to level. I think you wont lose items when red name and black named in city's anymore.

While pvp is still fun, although different from what I remember, Everyone now having hp greater than 10k if reborn, There doesn't seem to be many archers plvling any more, the addition of critical damage.

I wish there was a truly classic server, where everything was reverted back to the original CO, with no CP, no drop increase, no +12 only +9, no talismans, no mounts, truly balanced classes, only first and second rebirth but with the second rebirth not having 50% decrease if attacked by no second reborns. I remember when summoned guards were used in almost every application, I was so happy to get my gold guard but found it seems even weaker than before, There's no use for them for higher level monster training.

I remember when the level cap was 130 and getting level 130 would announce your name over the system, a high honor signifying you were elite, Now that the level cap is 140, it seems unfair as anyone below you would have a significant disadvantage vs someone who was 130, That's just in my opinion.
CommonSyn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2013, 22:16   #124
bahasa

bahasa is on a distinguished road
Nobody knew a warrior named bahasa, it was an old one. Not worth mentioning, just a mediocre ol warrior with no sockets other than the one embedded on his super wand.

Then i created a fire tao on titan. My friend played n leveled him then i took him over after she got bored playing. Its Leivenn the fire tao. Then i shared characters with my wife. LilianLee the cute lil archer together with some other charas named lilian as well. It was fun.
bahasa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-22-2013, 16:20   #125
xatu
freak

xatu has a reputation beyond reputexatu has a reputation beyond reputexatu has a reputation beyond reputexatu has a reputation beyond reputexatu has a reputation beyond reputexatu has a reputation beyond reputexatu has a reputation beyond reputexatu has a reputation beyond reputexatu has a reputation beyond reputexatu has a reputation beyond reputexatu has a reputation beyond repute
Who am I?

I was around when the Mausoleum server came out under the name "xatu". Chose the path of a warrior, and stayed there. I witness the invasion of egys and arabs spamming "a7a7a7a" and "kosomak"
I was there before the lottery came out and cursed it when it came out and all other stuff it brought along.

What was I known for?

I don't know what i was known for other then being forever noob.
I didn't take the game seriously, i logged on to have a good time, and thats about it.

I resigned after the potency patch, but was to be found on Royalty_EU, however I quit permanently after trying out the Monk class.

What have I been doing and what am I doing now?

Been studying for further education in order to start my own company or get into a good leadership position. Still studying.
Old 11-27-2013, 08:57   #126
MeowWind
Can't kill anyone.

MeowWind is an unknown quantity at this point
Where are all the Singapore players gathered in?

Meeeeeeeeeeooooooooowwwwwwwwwww =^.^=
MeowWind is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-27-2013, 19:52   #127
Karyn
iR Lysa

Karyn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond repute
I was oldest original Crystal player left (as of 2013) (not in age) until we transferred to faith.. been playing since 04. Ppl know me for kicking ass, tho more ppl know me on forums for "raging" tho i hate raging =[ iR just passionate...

I also have an ongoing love affair with hemp, which is how I get away with all my antics.

I'm one of the top waters on the game I'm sure, and one of the best pvpers, rarely lose 1v1 (at least in skill terms).

Was an archer for most of my CO time. Then made a Trojan, then a fire, now a water. Met one of my greatest friends ever on CO, Katrina.

Also always known for sticking up for people, and defending what is right and fair. People generally respect me highly, even if they don't like me, which is all I care about. Daily accusations of aimbots and palmbots are nice too.

Today I turn 24, i was 14-15 when I started playing this.. changed a lot since then. Met many great people, had my heart broken, met a life long friend (i hope). It's a shame to see CO dying to the cancer known as TQ Digital, I don't know how many years are left but I look forward to them.
Server = Colombus / Faith
Crystal player for 10 years.
--------------------------
<3 Katrina, one of my bestest friends in the world =D
Ma bishes n nubcakes <3: Dave, Gary, Chelle, Trancie, Ryan, Doug, Kim, Rachel, Jedica

Cyber bullying needs to stop. Now.
RIP sweet Rachel <3
Karyn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-28-2013, 14:08   #128
pikspiritus13

pikspiritus13 will become famous soon enoughpikspiritus13 will become famous soon enough
Talking Good Old Days

Well I used to play this game... well i dont remember when was it exactly, proably about 6-7 years ago and tbh, i loved it then. Me and my friend had a few chars on Sunshine. A Archer named DeXtER, a Tro named Pikspiritus and a few others i forgot the name of . Annyways the game then was great so 2 weeks ago i figured i should try it again. Now i made some chars on Rebirth and playing for just over 2 weeks i have an Archer named ArrowLess lvl 120 full sup, and a tro named... well pikspiritus lvl 111 also full sup. WTF. When i started the game getting a sup item was an achivement. I was damn proud when i got my first sup 1 soc club, now im given that by makeing a quest that takes about 15 mins....... I want to make a suggestion to the game developers. If u want some of the old players to come back to this game, u should make at least 2-3 servers for veterans, where everything will be as it was in co 1.0. I know i would play there for sure. This game ( as it is now ) got boring to me after just 2 weeks of play. I hope u consider it and good luck making this game better ( u shure as hell look like ull need it ) Cheers!
pikspiritus13 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2013, 03:59   #129
whoshotjr2006

whoshotjr2006 is on a distinguished road
Hi guys and gals

I'm whoshotjr2006, thunder server, 911 guild. I have been playing off and on since around 2007, so only a 6 year (almost 7) veteran. My friend introduced me to conquer at a party and I got hooked. (friend was Geno, Raith and a bunch of other handles on thunder server, wish he still played, also B-rad and vespira and murk were pretty great people too that I wouldnt mind talking to again.)

I finally started doing things with my life, and now have an Associates of Science in Computer Science, working on a BS in Comp Sci. I just decided out of the blue a week ago to log back on after talking to a friend about league of legends, and wish I could play conquer right now! (rrrrrrrrr darn ddos'rs and server maintenence)

I know like nobody in 911 guild anymore, and everytime I have been on in the past week only String is on (prolly afk in market like usual lol.) So if anyone wants a 1st rb trojan working on 2nd reborn, and a few other characters in their guild lemme know.
whoshotjr2006 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-09-2014, 13:54   #130
flaming_june

flaming_june has a brilliant futureflaming_june has a brilliant futureflaming_june has a brilliant futureflaming_june has a brilliant futureflaming_june has a brilliant futureflaming_june has a brilliant futureflaming_june has a brilliant futureflaming_june has a brilliant futureflaming_june has a brilliant futureflaming_june has a brilliant futureflaming_june has a brilliant future
I wish I knew any other old players like us that have come back. I'm on Pegasus now and I really dislike a lot of people here. My GL ( A very dear old friend) is now being played by several people and some...I really wanna kick in the junk.. I hate to see people go and if I don't find some common ground or anyone I use to know soon..I very well may just up and retire once again..
EverythingNice wat/ninja
~****~...Tro/Archer (lol TQ won't say the name)
Cotton~Candy~Ninja
Bubble~Gum~Water
GloryVanquished forever noop

Te Sakam Makedonija! Ulia
flaming_june is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-10-2014, 08:28   #131
Drixt
Banned

Drixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Drixt Send a message via Yahoo to Drixt
Quote:
Originally Posted by killerjane View Post
My first char
xXBlack*SnowXx=Sadly banned

Now my chars,

(used to be SODA)PerfectEnemy lvl 138 wat-war-nin full +12 with 2 permed -1dmg clappers
Soda lvl 136 fire-war-fire full +12
))Xhaviour(( lvl 135 war-war-war almost full +12
Conclution nin-war-fire full +12 fire
Alien<--Quit
Double*Trouble<--Quit
AutoNado<---Quit
Ayama<---Quit
and a billion more people
the server is *** now
YOU! You used to be the **** on Mercury! Hell, there's an old thread about you that got bumped recently. Hi

edit : also, I think I remember you (as xXBlack SnowXx) selling me a 1soc bag and me making it 2soc at Magic Artisan 2 minutes after by leveling it there. First 2sco bag on Mercury.

Last edited by Drixt; 01-16-2014 at 14:44.
Drixt is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-11-2014, 22:26   #132
SelfDestructive

SelfDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeSelfDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeSelfDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeSelfDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeSelfDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeSelfDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeSelfDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeSelfDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeSelfDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeSelfDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeSelfDestructive has a reputation beyond repute
I'll just talk about my trojan for this, because that was the only char I'd had that had somewhat of a social life, the rest of my chars never had any friends or fun guilds.

My character was (still is) Grace. I started off on Snowfall and then later split off into Cerberus. Waaaay back when I first started, was it 2006? 2007? I don't even remember. I was able to get lucky and join a small but friendly guild within my first few days of playing, it was called Galaru. The owner told me the reasoning behind the name, and I think it was also spelled wrong. But they were super helpful, and probably the main reason I've played for as many years as I have, off and on, because they answered all the questions I had and really help me get into the game. I made a lot of really cool friends in that guild, none of which play any more (or they're still on snowfall). I was always a low level noob, in fact I only just rb this char for the first time I couple days ago, shes now tro>tro.

As far as I know, I wasn't known for anything. In fact I doubt most people would even remember me. I know a year or so ago I had ran into a few old friends from after I left Galaru, which was cool but none of them play now.

Since those beginning years, I honestly haven't been doing anything different except holding down a job for the last few years.

Grace. Tro>Tro Cerberus/Gryphon
.Grace. Wat>Fire Lightning
Eriel War>War Tornado
>>--Grace-> Arch>Arch Volcano

SelfDestructive is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-28-2014, 12:40   #133
OneCrazyMofo

OneCrazyMofo has much to be proud ofOneCrazyMofo has much to be proud ofOneCrazyMofo has much to be proud ofOneCrazyMofo has much to be proud ofOneCrazyMofo has much to be proud ofOneCrazyMofo has much to be proud ofOneCrazyMofo has much to be proud ofOneCrazyMofo has much to be proud ofOneCrazyMofo has much to be proud ofOneCrazyMofo has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to OneCrazyMofo
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommonSyn View Post
Update.

Server Temple Artemus
-still-|-next-
Character: Phade Lvl 130 War>War>Fire tao
Lvl 127
Just Leveled a 130 War>War>Soon to be fire tao under the name Phade that I'm making my main. I'm leveling it to 130 again then reborning as a fire tao.

I remember the Petra drama, Deltron getting the first +7 in the server, the introduction of Potency now named battle power.

Where farming waters was everything, the "Jaja" war's.

TheOne, MagicKiller, Shawn (Back on Kylin) DemonChild, Adrian, being the top trojans to flee from and SickAzzAzn. Water tao's like mysticalpearl, The fast blading watertao Heretic, Warlord{IA},Reuart, Archers like I-Chi-Mu, Minnery, Petra my guild leader Ryee. Fire taos, Phade, Deltron, HagenRyu, Restruction, TwinsRev, xXCrimsonXx, Isaac, DeathBullet, many others.

Guilds like, Tul~Archan, Hentai-Bakas, Skytower, SouthpawBionics, and I believe one called Crazed led by SickAzzAzn.

People that no longer play who were once considered the best of the best in the server they were on, I would like to play with them again but that was back in the end of 03 and start of 04 the game changed in my opinion for the worst, Its very unlikely that they would come back, To much has changed and now where the game is solely dependent on BP as opposed to back when I played before BP it was dependent on the gear you had.

The game seems to have gotten easier with the additions of the talismans and such, Leveling is faster and easier. You can now upgrade skills as opposed to having to level them manually from back then, The addition to auto hunting makes this game super easy to level. I think you wont lose items when red name and black named in city's anymore.

While pvp is still fun, although different from what I remember, Everyone now having hp greater than 10k if reborn, There doesn't seem to be many archers plvling any more, the addition of critical damage.

I wish there was a truly classic server, where everything was reverted back to the original CO, with no CP, no drop increase, no +12 only +9, no talismans, no mounts, truly balanced classes, only first and second rebirth but with the second rebirth not having 50% decrease if attacked by no second reborns. I remember when summoned guards were used in almost every application, I was so happy to get my gold guard but found it seems even weaker than before, There's no use for them for higher level monster training.

I remember when the level cap was 130 and getting level 130 would announce your name over the system, a high honor signifying you were elite, Now that the level cap is 140, it seems unfair as anyone below you would have a significant disadvantage vs someone who was 130, That's just in my opinion.
YO PANDA........one of the few names i remembered from back in the day. Im thinking of returning to CO......long time no see
OneCrazyMofo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-05-2014, 01:31   #134
SolarEvolution
Zombie

SolarEvolution has a reputation beyond reputeSolarEvolution has a reputation beyond reputeSolarEvolution has a reputation beyond reputeSolarEvolution has a reputation beyond reputeSolarEvolution has a reputation beyond reputeSolarEvolution has a reputation beyond reputeSolarEvolution has a reputation beyond reputeSolarEvolution has a reputation beyond reputeSolarEvolution has a reputation beyond reputeSolarEvolution has a reputation beyond reputeSolarEvolution has a reputation beyond repute
Used to be on Uranus, original owner of SolerEvolution/SolarEvolution (no clue if I still have access, I haven't played in years.

I was one of the leaders in the covern guild on the Uranus server. The guild still has 45 members apparently but they are probably all inactive.
No easy to guess usernames or passwords
No adding people to MSN or any chat programs
No CO related sites
Get a good firewall and virus scan
SolarEvolution is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-25-2014, 19:25   #135
Paragor1234

Paragor1234 is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

Who am I? I am Shadow_arrow, the birth sign Taurus guides me. I was only seven years young when I began my journey down the path of the archer. Noble and true, my arrows pierced even the blackest hearts, and destroyed them.

What was I known for? I was generous and loyal, to a fault. I spent my days aiding others and even throughout the pain of being betrayed I continued to aid many newcomers. As I said. To a fault. I was a loyal member of Cyberia in the world Taurus. I served under Soma_Cruz and I still remember my old friend moonlight. Ohh how I miss those childish days.

What am I doing now? I still search for a world that can entice me and let me be free as the classic days did. Where instruction was a minimum and getting to a level above 40 was a milestone. Where people could not buy themselves invincible, or have some robot do all the work for them. Where it was truly dangerous to murder someone and than step outside into a city full of people. Perhaps one day I will find a world worthy of my time. Or one I will be worthy to join.

In reality I spend most of my days working to further my career. I have changed much from the seven year old child I used to be, and now have become a security officer, hoping to soon become a police officer. I work quite a bit for the things that I have and am grateful everyday for them. I wish I could meet my old friends but eleven years is certainly quite a while. I truly miss the old days of classic conquer and was highly disappointed (SURPRISE) by the so called classic conquer TQ digital released. It was nothing but a boot to the balls, crushing them onto the hard pavement from TQ to us veterans who longed for the old days. I don't like TQ. I don't like anything about them. Their games are all terrible now, botters and might I say "rude and plain stupid" people run rampant, they care not about their reputation and games being destroyed. I think at this point TQ isn't even run by people anymore. How could people be so blatantly ignorant of what is going on within the community? It is sad to think, that one of the most amazing games I ever played turned into the abominable nightmare I see before me today. I probably never will return to Conquer and it is not like anyone cares. Except me at least. It just hurts to see my childhood stepped on as it is. To remember the countless days, and hours I drove into the game, only to realize I will never get to play it again. Never get to see old friends, and never get to relive those blissful days of true euphoria, of simple jubilation. Conquer. Friends. Colleagues. And yes you, brave and noble Shadow_arrow. The one true light in the days of my youth. The piercing arrow through the darkness. I bid thee... Farewell!
Paragor1234 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: