Old 05-13-2012, 14:37   #31
Atoomrahs Halla
Brrrrraaap

Atoomrahs Halla has a reputation beyond reputeAtoomrahs Halla has a reputation beyond reputeAtoomrahs Halla has a reputation beyond reputeAtoomrahs Halla has a reputation beyond reputeAtoomrahs Halla has a reputation beyond reputeAtoomrahs Halla has a reputation beyond reputeAtoomrahs Halla has a reputation beyond reputeAtoomrahs Halla has a reputation beyond reputeAtoomrahs Halla has a reputation beyond reputeAtoomrahs Halla has a reputation beyond reputeAtoomrahs Halla has a reputation beyond repute
Started playing when there was still only 3 servers... Dragon, Phoenix and Kylin. I started not long after they gave them those names.

Potency/talismans really killed it for me, It didn't matter how good the other guys gear was before if he sucked at jumping he would always die in one hit as I was full 2soc +6 with dual blades and able to self stig... A wise man called Bob from Tenstones once said 'You don't need to worry about his max attack, you need to worry about his min attack' Once potency came out I could no longer one hit certain people, I could only do 3k or so which pretty much ruined the game as they could bulk their way to invulnerability and just zap you to death even though you were the better player.

However in hindsight, having played the game from around the end of 2003 to 2009 every major change was always seen as the end of the world but potency/talis really were the end of the world for me. Even when aimbots ran rampant before the above changes all you had to do was walk and herc and they would always die as they had no skill what so ever!!!!
Atoomrahs Halla is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-14-2012, 02:13   #32
ZWJ

ZWJ is an unknown quantity at this point
started 8 years ago in Dragon then moved to Faith when it came out.

Biggest change : You can't be the best anymore without paying. Effort used to rule the game, now money.
Remembered the days when water farming at basilisk with 130 archers, hunting +1s at ape 2nd map and mining used to be fun and profitable.

Current :
Server: Lucky7
130-130-140 wat-war-troj
BP : 350 without mentor/clan
VIP level : 0

Probably only non-bulker in my server with BP 350 (:

Last edited by ZWJ; 05-14-2012 at 02:15.
ZWJ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-16-2012, 04:34   #33
sagejavier
凸[◣_◢]凸

sagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to sagejavier Send a message via Yahoo to sagejavier
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZWJ View Post
started 8 years ago in Dragon then moved to Faith when it came out.

Biggest change : You can't be the best anymore without paying. Effort used to rule the game, now money.
Remembered the days when water farming at basilisk with 130 archers, hunting +1s at ape 2nd map and mining used to be fun and profitable.
I remember you i also started at dragon moved to faith we where in the same guild good days
Guild:TemplarKnights

Albion Online = Moktezuma
League of Legends NA = Moktezuma

I BELIEVE WE ALL GOT TQ'ED ATLEAST ONCE
sagejavier is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-17-2012, 14:24   #34
Grimwald

Grimwald is on a distinguished road
I played this game for the first time in 2006 or something on server; Light ,when a girl told me to play this game. Back in these days leveling was very hard and you would go to Bird island to level up when you were a noob! I surpassed her level ( something like level 100, in 2006 it was very hard to get levels). But it was more fun to level with your friends in these days. So according to me is the biggest change: The leveling system with talismans and it's too easy to get double exp pots in these days....

Server: GardenOfEden / Kanasai_US
Character: FireTaoist
Grimwald is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-21-2012, 19:24   #35
PiratePras

PiratePras is on a distinguished road
Character: PiratePras
Server: Evolution
I started playing the game 6-8 months ago ^_^ hehe
PiratePras is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2012, 04:09   #36
Paragor1234

Paragor1234 is on a distinguished road
Aww. Brings back so many old memories I just want to cry... QQ Co used to be fun and challanging. Now its just boring and impossible with all the bulkers. Not to mention I can't find a single damn predominately english speaking server. Nothing but "*** YOU MATHER" and "KOSOMAK" Ohh, how I miss the days of old.
Paragor1234 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2012, 18:39   #37
xPutoKillerx

xPutoKillerx is on a distinguished road
like 5 years, biggest change?? stop buying dbs and having bots do everything for me
xPutoKillerx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-19-2012, 09:35   #38
rule34onyourmom

rule34onyourmom is on a distinguished road
Lets see i been playing since the middle of conquer 1.0 the biggest change lets see, you used to care about botters you used to have gm/pm roaming around and actually doing somthing not to mention helpdesk USED to help people. lets see what else your patches never used to set off my fire wall ( big change there ) what else is there oh yea i never used to run around with constant 2k ping either. i think that about somes it up...
|Saint| speaks to GenÝcide:
so?
|Saint| speaks to GenÝcide:
its called a chain
GenÝcide speaks to |Saint|:
u r botter
Quote:
RevolutioN#41 speaks to Motivation:
what a kind of ur pot ?
yeah good idea
Motivation speaks to RevolutioN#41:
[Mil.Ginseng]
turn off it
Motivation speaks to RevolutioN#41:
lool
rule34onyourmom is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-20-2012, 17:58   #39
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by micdeath View Post
the biggest change was co 2.0.
When it came out, we were amazed to what we saw. So many things got changed, some stayed the same, but in all, it was a whole lot better visually than co 1.0

next was dis city. I cannot express how many lvl 125+ players were happy about this quest. So happy, that when time came, ape city was flooded with people trying to get in, the most i ever saw was about 100+ people trying to get in. There was a lot of pks as well. If you were one of the lucky few to make it to pluto, it became a battle of wits and survival. The dresses were new, and they were expensive. So that dark horn meant the world to who ever held it.

After that, i would say lotto patch. I had looked forward to lotto since the announcement of the +1 stones. With 5 db's i bought for lotto, i was able to go from full elite +1 gear to full +5 super gear i was happy at first, real happy. Then a week later, i realized that lotto patch made my efforts of previous gear hunting totally worthless. Then i took lotto as an insult to that effort. and i got sad and quit the game. Only recently have i come back.

Co as it is right now, will never be as challenging as it was prior to lotto patch.

that is my story.

Group: Nature
server: Thunder
name: Kaling

: (
Doc.ackerson is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-25-2012, 04:58   #40
Hebby
てるてるあした

Hebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond repute
Ive played since Oct 2003, the biggest change for me is how you can now "buy" levels rather than actually work for them. Shopping Mall, it was enjoyable to work to gain items, now you just pay pal job done. There was once excitement and enjoyment in the game... that is the biggest change, now there is none... I really do miss original conquer

(Hebby, Sunshine server)

I have been here far too long....
Hebby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-27-2012, 00:36   #41
ReMind
Super Moderator

ReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond repute
Okay, guys!

Time flies and thanks for so many comments down the memory lane. What a beautiful ride for all of you to adventure with your friends in the world of Conquer!

Now here's the time for the lucky winner here! The winner has been picked as follows.

Group: Nature
server: Thunder
name: Kaling

Congratulations!

Though the winner has been picked, the memory will not stop. If you feel you have anything to talk about the past, the present, and the future, just pour in here!
ReMind is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-01-2012, 02:10   #42
nintendo_guy

nintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond repute
I've been around for aprox 6 years. The biggest change I've noticed was CPs. I knew from that point on this game was gonna be made into a cheap knockoff of Eudemons and I was right. CPs also set up for so much imbalance to happen that its not even funny, someone could buy their way from scratch to a fully maxed out character in a matter of minutes if they wanted to pay enough hence why its the biggest and worst change.

edit:
To add on to what I said CPs allow you to buy your way through the entire game. The training, the hunting, the quests. They let you buy your way through it all leaving non bulkers at a massive disadvantage. Before CPs were added even if you were a bulker you still had to rely on luck and patience to get good items.
Originally Posted by ananta...~v.4 View Post
So basically, what you are saying is, that if someone at the low ranks of corporation really wants something, he can force the big bosses make them?

Oh lol, you really need a wake up call to the real world.

Last edited by nintendo_guy; 07-01-2012 at 02:20.
nintendo_guy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-02-2012, 08:01   #43
MaDaNoObi

MaDaNoObi is on a distinguished road
i played it for more than 6 years but i left it 2 times but everytime i back i find it more intersting
MaDaNoObi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-12-2012, 19:13   #44
maikou
PKer

maikou has a reputation beyond reputemaikou has a reputation beyond reputemaikou has a reputation beyond reputemaikou has a reputation beyond reputemaikou has a reputation beyond reputemaikou has a reputation beyond reputemaikou has a reputation beyond reputemaikou has a reputation beyond reputemaikou has a reputation beyond reputemaikou has a reputation beyond reputemaikou has a reputation beyond repute
Biggest change hmmmmmmmmm.... Herc is freaken strong now.... all the "new" skills is like a moving herc....

Something that stayed the same ...... FB still owns..... and people still suck at pking.... etc....
Old 10-23-2012, 12:05   #45
SadoSoldier
*Reset*

SadoSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeSadoSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeSadoSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeSadoSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeSadoSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeSadoSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeSadoSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeSadoSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeSadoSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeSadoSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeSadoSoldier has a reputation beyond repute
Ehh well I don't know my original account info anymore but I've been playing roughly 5 years..

Personally, I would say BP was the biggest change because of how much it affected the battle system. There's no real way to explain the difference between then and now but that was definately a huge change for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItSmellsBad View Post
****ing ****. I hope TQ's headquarters gets bombed by Egyptians.
Character name: Saint_Jahi(Current)
Character server: Fairy Tales/Bluebird

Character name: 17ark12anger(No longer used)
Character server: Fairy Tales/Cinderella
SadoSoldier is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: