Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 12 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-08-2010, 10:17   #301
leebrave

leebrave is on a distinguished road
I do prefer classic but when are we getting classic? This is not classic.

As per usual the money is the maker for TQ

1. Create a so called co.1 version but add lots of crap so people pay lots of money

2. Basically ignore bots of all kinds since they are probably paying them money to play

3. Obtain no money from myself and tons of othwers since they dont give a **** about classic
leebrave is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2010, 00:16   #302
Swaggatron
Banned

Swaggatron has a reputation beyond reputeSwaggatron has a reputation beyond reputeSwaggatron has a reputation beyond reputeSwaggatron has a reputation beyond reputeSwaggatron has a reputation beyond reputeSwaggatron has a reputation beyond reputeSwaggatron has a reputation beyond reputeSwaggatron has a reputation beyond reputeSwaggatron has a reputation beyond reputeSwaggatron has a reputation beyond reputeSwaggatron has a reputation beyond repute
I really wish someone would shoot CO's president in the fuckin nuts till he bleeds to death, slowly but surely.
Swaggatron is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2010, 10:38   #303
II Gorn II
A§§€HØLE

II Gorn II has a reputation beyond reputeII Gorn II has a reputation beyond reputeII Gorn II has a reputation beyond reputeII Gorn II has a reputation beyond reputeII Gorn II has a reputation beyond reputeII Gorn II has a reputation beyond reputeII Gorn II has a reputation beyond reputeII Gorn II has a reputation beyond reputeII Gorn II has a reputation beyond reputeII Gorn II has a reputation beyond reputeII Gorn II has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to II Gorn II Send a message via MSN to II Gorn II
sad =( i was gonna download CO today but i see classic still isn't classic, such a shame when game makers ruin their games
Old 12-30-2010, 01:37   #304
RebelDisciple
Rebel

RebelDisciple is on a distinguished road
Old CO

I would hands down play classic if they just put the old PK system back. JEEEESUS just put the old pk system back for christ sakes.
Old 01-04-2011, 20:29   #305
obrien

obrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to obrien Send a message via Skype™ to obrien
do the smart thing....private server.

a 15 year old with down syndrom is smarter then TQ
mercury - 130-130-130 ninj warr water
Liberty-
mercury - 130-129 troj warr

to punish and enslave
obrien is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-11-2011, 14:18   #306
AETOS
JADESTER

AETOS is an unknown quantity at this point
wow, so long story short, im on an ollld laptop that i havnt used in years..wasnt even aware i still had it...turn it on and theres CO...just sitting there on the desktop...what the hell...ill give it a go...see whats up..its been at least 5 years since ive played this game last...all i have to say is this:

WOW...

this game used to be quite fun...back when lion had just started up as a server...best items you'd see back then was a super+3 at most...and thats with the hardcore players...the game was based on skill back then, now its based on whos mommy and daddy have the deepest walletts for their precious 13 year old.

what is this now??? i started a new character for sh*ts and giggles, and within 15 minutes of doing pathetic quests..im already level 40+...

any chance they might bring back ORIGINAL co? im sure some of you remember those fun days...pk'ing in TC...met zone portal d/c tricks, dragonballs being sold for a max of 2mil...

none of this ninja and monk ****...
AETOS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-11-2011, 17:59   #307
VanillaCoke

VanillaCoke has a reputation beyond reputeVanillaCoke has a reputation beyond reputeVanillaCoke has a reputation beyond reputeVanillaCoke has a reputation beyond reputeVanillaCoke has a reputation beyond reputeVanillaCoke has a reputation beyond reputeVanillaCoke has a reputation beyond reputeVanillaCoke has a reputation beyond reputeVanillaCoke has a reputation beyond reputeVanillaCoke has a reputation beyond reputeVanillaCoke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AETOS View Post
any chance they might bring back ORIGINAL co? im sure some of you remember those fun days...pk'ing in TC...met zone portal d/c tricks, dragonballs being sold for a max of 2mil...
Yep... I remember those good old days. They have "Classic" servers that were supposed to be Conquer 1.0, from what I understand. Of course, if you actually log in you can easily recognize that it's not. New releases are still implemented. The quests are still there, from what I can see.
Quite plainly, there are things there that should not be there. I think you can PK in TC though.. I could be wrong. I haven't really played on these servers yet.
VanillaCoke is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-03-2011, 21:06   #308
twistedtaoist
twisted

twistedtaoist is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Please do something with all the bots

Hi, I have been playing this game for 6 years. I went to classic, though its not like the old days, i still enjoy it.I play on liberty with a full two socket tao.Though are server has a major problem. there are hundreds of bots in every other city now. and the miners are leveling to start mining again. I love the level 70. I think 120 should the level to mine for any mine. or just ban the bots. are server is losing good players. come look at it. market has crashed. no one can sale nothing. sad to see super two socket gears going for under 15 dbs. the server is being ran over with all the bots. hundreds just spawning in market over and over. gms really should do something with these cheaters.they are getting rich and all of us players who buy dbs from the site or earn them from hunting are getting the bad end of the deal. when you kill the bots, they just keep coming, and then a full +7 char come to kill you.really. I have seen a improvments with bots leveling, but now over the past 3 weeks. it is impossible to go out with seeing a ton of bots.and today. was the worst.even in twin city. someone had over 100 chars standing in tc with pick axes. and then later someone had more bots jumping and killing the little birds. stacks of chars everyplace. Please do something with these people.I want to continue to buy dbs and play, but with these chatters, it makes it harder.I have lost over 20 good friends in the past month. I could not figure out how to tell gm about this so i came here.high level chars are quitting and saling there gears offen. i would love to be able to play this game for another 6 years. these cheaters are hurting the game. they need to buy the dbs from site or earn them the right way.when you see venders saling 20 stgs for 860 cps each. theres a problem. please help and thank you from me ad all the legal players here at libery.classic.thanks^.^
twistedtaoist is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-03-2011, 21:14   #309
twistedtaoist
twisted

twistedtaoist is on a distinguished road
Talking p.s

Sorry with all the bad spelling. I have been up for two stright days leveling my tao.I am going to bed now.thanks again and please just go have a good long look around. chars jumping from the grass in the market where the compose gems and mets and stuff.
twistedtaoist is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-08-2011, 11:18   #310
Lunami
FireMaster

Lunami has a reputation beyond reputeLunami has a reputation beyond reputeLunami has a reputation beyond reputeLunami has a reputation beyond reputeLunami has a reputation beyond reputeLunami has a reputation beyond reputeLunami has a reputation beyond reputeLunami has a reputation beyond reputeLunami has a reputation beyond reputeLunami has a reputation beyond reputeLunami has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AETOS View Post
That'd be fun, but I'd assume the chances are rather low.

In any case, I'm rather pleased with Classic as compared to the other ones. Could be much better I'm sure, but my biggest issue with Classic right now is the amount of lag right now. I'd assume it's from all of the botters, but who knows.

Long live Zeal!
Lunami is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-24-2011, 11:23   #311
Brambala

Brambala is on a distinguished road
In the good old days I was once the number 6 Trojan in my server.
Until the day they wrongly jailed another char of mine on another server.
Just unfair and only trying to wringle 2 more lousy dbs out of me, to get out.
No way that is ever going to happen.
Tonight I will be dropping all my gears ever earned somewhere.
This game sucks like a sewer.
Only reason I came along is that my new game (cabal) is down for the first time in two years. Have fun feeding chinese nitwits a**holes.
Brambala is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2011, 13:06   #312
mstorms
Banned

mstorms has a reputation beyond reputemstorms has a reputation beyond reputemstorms has a reputation beyond reputemstorms has a reputation beyond reputemstorms has a reputation beyond reputemstorms has a reputation beyond reputemstorms has a reputation beyond reputemstorms has a reputation beyond reputemstorms has a reputation beyond reputemstorms has a reputation beyond reputemstorms has a reputation beyond repute
Blah blah blah.

Oh my. Where to I start?
More talk. More talk. And then even MORE talk. All about **** that doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. Let's talk about game features. Let's talk about what we'd like to see in the game. Let's talk about the drop rate of items. Let's talk about EVERYTHING under the sun except the giant pink elephant in the middle of the room. We could talk about the weather in Hong Kong, or New York. We could talk about the latest pandemic outbreak in Somolia. We could even talk about the global political climate today....but NEVER, EVER talk about the giant pink elephant sitting in the middle of the room. Can you guess what that topic is?
Have you notice ALLOT more lag on your favorite servers lately? On ALL the servers lately? Am I the ONLY ONE that has made the connection between the increase in server lag that seems to be strangely connected to the increasing number of botters/hackers on the server? This post will probably get removed by some TQ Kool-Aid drinking forums moderator. But I have to try. But I can assure you, there is a direct corrilation between the level of server lag and the number of botters/hackers on the server.
And what, exactly, is TQ willing to do about the botters/hackers? They put up a nice front for the legitimate players in this game by SAYING that hacking/cheating/botting is forbidden - sorta' like that whole "...trading of game accounts is illegal..." scam. Right. Like I'm buying that for a dollar! Oh, they bann a player here, and a player there to make it LOOK like they care...to make it LOOK like they don't condone it. But let's look at the FACTS.
1. TQ has devised a clever system by which they can get PAID to let people cheat in this game: You cheat/hack/bot and get caught, you get put in bot jail. All you need to get out is to buy some cp's. CP's = $$ for TQ Digital.
2. TQ has devised a clever system by which they can make money off of letting people PAY to hack/cheat/bot, all while making YOU, the legitimate player do all the work to bring in that cash: In one month I logged over 60 hours capturing hackers/botters/cheaters on FRAPS, and posting the videos for TQ to deal with them. I caught over 120 players in the act, on FRAPS captured video. ALL of them went to bot jail. ALL of them were out the next day. ALL of them have been caught more than 3 times for the same thing. Yet ALL 120 of them are STILL playing on the server and running their hacks/cheats/botts.
For my part, I am not spending another DIME on this game, OR another MINUTE of my time playing it, untill TQ Digital decides to come clean on this issue. All the game enhancements in the world don't mean SPIT if I can't stay logged on while playing, or if I can't even HIT a mob because of the lag. I honestly believe TQ Digital would make MORE MONEY in the long run, from legitimate players, if we knew they were really on the right side of the moral line concerning the botters/hackers/cheaters. I would be willing to spend allot more money on this fun game if I knew botters, hackers, and cheaters were taken care of the way they SHOULD be. But honestly, I believe the C.E.O of TQ Digital, and it's "Board of Directors" is too STUPID to see that. Thus ends my rant.
mstorms is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-03-2011, 17:44   #313
yinXyang

yinXyang has a reputation beyond reputeyinXyang has a reputation beyond reputeyinXyang has a reputation beyond reputeyinXyang has a reputation beyond reputeyinXyang has a reputation beyond reputeyinXyang has a reputation beyond reputeyinXyang has a reputation beyond reputeyinXyang has a reputation beyond reputeyinXyang has a reputation beyond reputeyinXyang has a reputation beyond reputeyinXyang has a reputation beyond repute
** tq

*** uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu *****ass *****a give me back my clasic conquer if not go suck some more dix
yinXyang is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2012, 03:41   #314
Paragor1234

Paragor1234 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miakoto View Post
We don't want a compromise, we want what we asked for. Why can TQ not listen to its players?

We want

Original style PK
Restored drop rates
No + Stones
No CP
No item mall
No lottery
Old jump
No horses
No heaven blessing
No mentor crap
No flowers
No enlightenment
No exp quests
No item lock
No ninjas

We want the original game we once played, until it was ruined

You are my hero
Paragor1234 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-25-2012, 21:51   #315
FLIPs

FLIPs is on a distinguished road
Ovcourse thats all tqs been worried about lately is MONEY. In classic theres been back to back events with permstones on sale and everyones been buying dbs. They also just got rid of db promotions at 110rb and they made it seem like the only reason they took out the promotion db was because of botters and clearly the majority of the people who dont bot voted not to change it in the poles. Just says how much tq cares about its players opinions. Why waste their time on taking poles if they don't take any of it into consideration? The only reason why they did that was because people who don't bot are forced to buy into the game now. Botters are still going to bot and make gems and ect.. Only differnce is prices are going to go back up for botters to make more cps and sad to say there hasn't been the slightest decrease in botters. It's just all a part of their master plan to make as much money as they can. They're going to lose alot of players because of that. Scum i say..
FLIPs is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: