Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-05-2008, 15:24   #61
Lucy-Liu
Banned

Lucy-Liu has a reputation beyond reputeLucy-Liu has a reputation beyond reputeLucy-Liu has a reputation beyond reputeLucy-Liu has a reputation beyond reputeLucy-Liu has a reputation beyond reputeLucy-Liu has a reputation beyond reputeLucy-Liu has a reputation beyond reputeLucy-Liu has a reputation beyond reputeLucy-Liu has a reputation beyond reputeLucy-Liu has a reputation beyond reputeLucy-Liu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegacyWeapon View Post
It's ok sexy
It isn`t.. was the proud of Sapphire..
I WAS a freaking sexy archer.. Admit it ! *hides*
Old 02-05-2008, 15:30   #62
Lucy-Liu
Banned

Lucy-Liu has a reputation beyond reputeLucy-Liu has a reputation beyond reputeLucy-Liu has a reputation beyond reputeLucy-Liu has a reputation beyond reputeLucy-Liu has a reputation beyond reputeLucy-Liu has a reputation beyond reputeLucy-Liu has a reputation beyond reputeLucy-Liu has a reputation beyond reputeLucy-Liu has a reputation beyond reputeLucy-Liu has a reputation beyond reputeLucy-Liu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BitzBlu View Post
Good, another fellow ban-ee to help us fight these a-holes. (I dont mean "Good" as in, "It's good that you were banned" But good as in "Good, someone else that can testify")

It is rather disgusting. That we get punished for something some thief did. My friend's 2 socs were banned along with my char. That's rather infuriating. All i can say is, start spamming lilac@nd.com.cn and tell her to unban your ****. My friends and I have tried talking to everyone at TQ, and all they say is "YOur account has been banned for the reason of: fraud DBs. Please Email lilac@nd.com.cn for further info and explain for unban, ok?"

It's getting annoying, theyre like parrots. Or monkeys.. or parrot-monkeys.... -shrug-
The bad and retard part.. it`s XXX who recived that fake DBs .. did a thing:
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 20:43:40 -0300
Subject: Report
To: coacct@nd.com.cn (will they bann me on forums too - for this)

So XXX reported person who gave him dbs..cus he saw weird that YYYY sell to cheap, and use to give more that items worth .. But seems all was to busy to read that..or check it!
And now..after 2 months..they come ban him (person who reported) cus he used that dbs .

Think TQ Think?
Old 02-05-2008, 15:40   #63
BitzBlu
tem pls

BitzBlu has a spectacular aura aboutBitzBlu has a spectacular aura aboutBitzBlu has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to BitzBlu
Well, since that mod said she was gonna link this thread in the mod section of the forums, then all i can say is, Help mods, help. We were wrongfully banned for just playing the game. We want our stuff back and maybe even an apology. Well, maybe just the first thing, but a sorry wouldn't be too bad eaither.
TQ = Scammers - STOP BEING HACKED, GOD DAMN IT.

-Ruby-
Drama Drama Drama...
Old 02-05-2008, 15:47   #64
Lucy-Liu
Banned

Quote:
Well, since that mod said she was gonna link this thread in the mod section of the forums, then all i can say is, Help mods, help. We were wrongfully banned for just playing the game. We want our stuff back and maybe even an apology. Well, maybe just the first thing, but a sorry wouldn't be too bad eaither.
For me..isn`t 1s time..

" We apologize for the mistake again and we really appreciate your forgiveness!

Enjoy conquer online and good luck!
TQ Support Team "

I already accepted that **** apologize 6 months ago..when i was noob and just started play!

With (lesser) respect and more loath .. i guess <Money Maker> TQ will end ruining this game!!!
Old 02-05-2008, 15:53   #65
BitzBlu
tem pls

BitzBlu has a spectacular aura aboutBitzBlu has a spectacular aura aboutBitzBlu has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to BitzBlu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy-Liu View Post
For me..isn`t 1s time..

" We apologize for the mistake again and we really appreciate your forgiveness!

Enjoy conquer online and good luck!
TQ Support Team "

I already accepted that **** apologize 6 months ago..when i was noob and just started play!

With (lesser) respect and more loath .. i guess <Money Maker> TQ will end ruining this game!!!
I know. What was the first thing they did to you that was a mistake? Were you botjailed?
TQ = Scammers - STOP BEING HACKED, GOD DAMN IT.

-Ruby-
Drama Drama Drama...
Old 02-05-2008, 16:00   #66
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
An appology from TQ? Lolz if GMs are so rare that people even doubt their existence... Where's TQ?
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 02-05-2008, 16:06   #67
Lucy-Liu
Banned

Quote:
I know. What was the first thing they did to you that was a mistake? Were you botjailed?
No..i TRADED some gears (1 plvl set ) for 31 dbs.. They took me after 2 days.. When i asked them to go check the trade for that gears.. they saw i payed Dbs for that stuffs, they gave me back on a new account.. and saying was a mistake!
Tq..with their stupid mistakes ..

Last edited by Lucy-Liu; 02-05-2008 at 16:11.
Old 02-05-2008, 16:13   #68
MiyUKi
BanNeD &gt;.&lt;

MiyUKi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Keep us updated on what lilac says, or if you get unbanned, since you're the only one who's gotten a reply from her so far (that we know of). When did she reply?
monday 2/04/08 1:47pm

Characters:

Miyuki-kun (banned)
^_Yuk!_^ (banned)
SweEtStuFf (banned)

All banned on Feb. 02, 2008
Old 02-05-2008, 16:18   #69
Lucy-Liu
Banned

Quote:
Keep us updated on what lilac says, or if you get unbanned, since you're the only one who's gotten a reply from her so far (that we know of). When did she reply?
I recived answer with reason..very fast! After like 7 hours (maybe not even that).. but at my last e-mail.. seems will take them a bit more!
Or it`s so hard for them to think more fast?

Last edited by Lucy-Liu; 02-05-2008 at 16:20.
Old 02-05-2008, 16:22   #70
MiyUKi
BanNeD &gt;.&lt;

i never knew what made me banned :`( and its too imposible that 3 of my accounts got banned XD if they say its a item blah blah my archer do the trading since she got all the money, my fire is my seller and my water is just my water but the first character that was disconnected was my fire and water >.< i kept my archer on other pc to tg. i told my bf about this and logged in my archer it says account banned then when i went home to check the pc she's still there in tg XD when she got disconnected *poof* no more logging in T-T

Characters:

Miyuki-kun (banned)
^_Yuk!_^ (banned)
SweEtStuFf (banned)

Old 02-05-2008, 16:37   #71
Lucy-Liu
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiyUKi View Post
i never knew what made me banned :`( and its too imposible that 3 of my accounts got banned XD if they say its a item blah blah my archer do the trading since she got all the money, my fire is my seller and my water is just my water but the first character that was disconnected was my fire and water >.< i kept my archer on other pc to tg. i told my bf about this and logged in my archer it says account banned then when i went home to check the pc she's still there in tg XD when she got disconnected *poof* no more logging in T-T
They let me a tro 2nd rb.. almost full 2 sock 13/14 and goot my noobie sexy archer.. I wish give them tro..and give me back the arch ..
But i hope they will will give back.. My Sex Lady
Old 02-05-2008, 16:46   #72
MiyUKi
BanNeD &gt;.&lt;

Quote:
They let me a tro 2nd rb.. almost full 2 sock 13/14 and goot my noobie sexy archer.. I wish give them tro..and give me back the arch ..
But i hope they will will give back.. My Sex Lady
u said it im missing my fire soo much she's almost 3 years old now and i cant communicate with my spouse in game if miyuki isnt around his mobile got lost in the crowd along with our communication :`( im miss him too huhu

Characters:

Miyuki-kun (banned)
^_Yuk!_^ (banned)
SweEtStuFf (banned)

Old 02-05-2008, 16:50   #73
MiyUKi
BanNeD &gt;.&lt;

Quote:
I was in the market on Sat evening. Sunday morning Feb-2-3rd dancing when my archer all of the sudden ended up in Bootjail. (i guess was that). After 5 seconds or so, a very short time later i was disconnected.
When I attempted to log back into the game it said my account was banned

Reason?

Feb 2nd,You have received free socks/items from XXXXX.
And XXXXXX was related with the frauder YYYY,He received free frauded dragonballs and free money from the frauder YYYY.

Disgusting!
glad u can join us btw lmao

Characters:

Miyuki-kun (banned)
^_Yuk!_^ (banned)
SweEtStuFf (banned)

Old 02-05-2008, 17:04   #74
Lucy-Liu
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiyUKi View Post
u said it im missing my fire soo much she's almost 3 years old now and i cant communicate with my spouse in game if miyuki isnt around his mobile got lost in the crowd along with our communication :`( im miss him too huhu
Ewww... soz *cry*
But let`s hope they will do something.. and we don`t have to stay like that to much!
I still can play on my tro *hides*
Old 02-05-2008, 17:07   #75
MiyUKi
BanNeD &gt;.&lt;

as for me im using my friend's water and spouse's archer stil do what im doing hunting mets and vending ^^ i made 110m for the time being just vending mets im still going to hunt till my acounts gets back to me.

Characters:

Miyuki-kun (banned)
^_Yuk!_^ (banned)
SweEtStuFf (banned)

Last edited by MiyUKi; 02-21-2008 at 06:19.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: