Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-10-2008, 12:43   #196
BitzBlu
tem pls

BitzBlu has a spectacular aura aboutBitzBlu has a spectacular aura aboutBitzBlu has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to BitzBlu
If any of you are still needing to know the reason, I suggest calling NetDragon. The phone number is on the contact page, above the fax number. The guy couldnt unban me, but he told me right away that my ban was related to "DB fraud" So i dunno, Try that. :/
TQ = Scammers - STOP BEING HACKED, GOD DAMN IT.

-Ruby-
Drama Drama Drama...
Old 02-10-2008, 17:54   #197
MiyUKi
BanNeD &gt;.&lt;

MiyUKi is on a distinguished road
that would be hard cause im in Philippines. i cant ask my aunt in california to do it for me she hasn't got any clue about this game

Characters:

Miyuki-kun (banned)
^_Yuk!_^ (banned)
SweEtStuFf (banned)

All banned on Feb. 02, 2008
Old 02-10-2008, 19:40   #198
lenier7

lenier7 is on a distinguished road
Angry why im i banned ?

ya same here im in nature thunder and only my main warrior got banned but all i do with him is pk people that pk my noobs, kill monster to gain exp..search market every now and then..and snitch out hacker and scammer cuz i hate them so i got no idea why i got banned ughhhhh i want my account back specially since it cost me a lot to make it
Old 02-11-2008, 00:53   #199
MiyUKi
BanNeD &gt;.&lt;

have you bought dbs with your warior?

Characters:

Miyuki-kun (banned)
^_Yuk!_^ (banned)
SweEtStuFf (banned)

Old 02-11-2008, 07:18   #200
Volcano62
Elite :)

Volcano62 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcano62 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcano62 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcano62 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcano62 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcano62 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcano62 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcano62 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcano62 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcano62 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcano62 has a reputation beyond repute
im gonna call them today hope good results follow
Old 02-11-2008, 18:21   #201
MiyUKi
BanNeD &gt;.&lt;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volcano62 View Post
im gonna call them today hope good results follow
this sucks i cant call them XD

Characters:

Miyuki-kun (banned)
^_Yuk!_^ (banned)
SweEtStuFf (banned)

Old 02-12-2008, 01:15   #202
Darth~Sagius
Shingami

Darth~Sagius is on a distinguished road
Yeah my accounts have been banned as well

FOUR of my accounts and THREE of my girlfriend's accounts have been banned for absolutely no reason what-so-ever.

World: Celebrities
Server: BabyIcey
Accounts that have been banned that are in ownership of me:
Sagius2, Sagius3, Sagius4, IzzyandSagius

Accounts the have been banned that are in ownership of my girlfriend:
jazzy21, JazzyGurl, JazzyGiggles

Total number of DragonBall purchases accredited to the banned accounts:
50 5-pack codes

My accounts have been banned now for over a month, my girlfriend's accounts have been banned for a month. NONE of the accounts have used hacks/bots/file edits, nor have we EVER scammed. I have received NO information in regards to why they were banned in the first place. EVERYONE I've spoken to has told me they were informed of the reasons. I called NetDragon and they instructed me to email lilacbb@gmail.com. Waited for a week and a half before I got a responce from them. When I did they told me to email opal. I've been emailing opal@nd.com.cn for over 3 weeks now and have gotten absolutely NO responce from him. Not even an email telling me why the accounts have been banned. ALL of these accounts are legitimate and ALL gears on them and in their warehouses were all purchased legitimately. I want some answers as to:

Why I have had NO explanation to the reasonings of these accounts being banned in the first place.

Why they were even banned in the first place.

Why nobody has been of any help that I've been directed to.

Why the GM community isn't a joined group like it should be and why they dont look into things a little more efficiently.

Why all the scammers/hackers/botters/file editers are STILL in the game and the legitimate and VERY generous player has been made the scapegoat. Be that as it may that I'm actually not, it sure feels like my generosity is what has gotten me banned.
Old 02-12-2008, 02:51   #203
Darth~Sagius
Shingami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth~Sagius View Post
FOUR of my accounts and THREE of my girlfriend's accounts have been banned for absolutely no reason what-so-ever.

Accounts that have been banned that are in ownership of me:
Sagius2, Sagius3, Sagius4, IzzyandSagius

Accounts the have been banned that are in ownership of my girlfriend:
jazzy21, JazzyGurl, JazzyGiggles

Total number of DragonBall purchases accredited to the banned accounts:
50 5-pack codes

My accounts have been banned now for over a month, my girlfriend's accounts have been banned for a month. NONE of the accounts have used hacks/bots/file edits, nor have we EVER scammed. I have received NO information in regards to why they were banned in the first place. EVERYONE I've spoken to has told me they were informed of the reasons. I called NetDragon and they instructed me to email lilacbb@gmail.com. Waited for a week and a half before I got a responce from them. When I did they told me to email opal. I've been emailing opal@nd.com.cn for over 3 weeks now and have gotten absolutely NO responce from him. Not even an email telling me why the accounts have been banned. ALL of these accounts are legitimate and ALL gears on them and in their warehouses were all purchased legitimately. I want some answers as to:

Why I have had NO explanation to the reasonings of these accounts being banned in the first place.

Why they were even banned in the first place.

Why nobody has been of any help that I've been directed to.

Why the GM community isn't a joined group like it should be and why they dont look into things a little more efficiently.

Why all the scammers/hackers/botters/file editers are STILL in the game and the legitimate and VERY generous player has been made the scapegoat. Be that as it may that I'm actually not, it sure feels like my generosity is what has gotten me banned.
Another thing the 50 5-packs, I bought ALL of them on the CO site, absolutely EVERYTHING I've bought is legal and real.
Old 02-12-2008, 06:59   #204
MiyUKi
BanNeD &gt;.&lt;

damn thats more than mine XD i wonder why they are banning innocent people and not responding to our cases its been 2 weeks now since i was banned all of my 3 beautiful angels banned for no reason and no response at all

Characters:

Miyuki-kun (banned)
^_Yuk!_^ (banned)
SweEtStuFf (banned)

Old 02-12-2008, 13:29   #205
Darth~Sagius
Shingami

Angry

Quote:
Another thing the 50 5-packs, I bought ALL of them on the CO site, absolutely EVERYTHING I've bought is legal and real.
to further add, 41 of those purchases were credit card purchases and the rest were through paypal.
Old 02-12-2008, 15:08   #206
Darth~Sagius
Shingami

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiyUKi View Post
damn thats more than mine XD i wonder why they are banning innocent people and not responding to our cases its been 2 weeks now since i was banned all of my 3 beautiful angels banned for no reason and no response at all
the person who said they were going to call NetDragon won't get any results at all. All they'll do is say "Alright, well I'm sorry sir/mam but we cannot do anything with the accounts here, because we don't have access to the accounts from here. I can give you an email address to the person who takes care of the account banning and unbanning. Do you have a pen and paper? the address is "L" as in lemon, "I" as in (forgot what they said for that), "L" as in lemon, "A" as in apple, "C" as in (forgot that one too), "B" as in boy, "B" as in boy, @gmail.com. If you email that person they can help you with your account issue. Thank you, goodbye."
WRONG.....lilacbb told me I had to message opal....then opal doesnt even email me back with ANY info at all. THEN (this is what REALLY pissed me off), a friend of mine IN GAME, talks to opal IN GAME....and opal tells HIM the info but can't send me ONE email in a period of 3 and a half weeks regarding my account info. Apparently the GM community here isn't how it should be. GMs need to be a JOINED GROUP COMMUNITY....not some stupid effing "I do what I want and don't tell any of the others what I do because they don't need to know, GMs don't have to tell one another anything" group of people that have obviously NO IDEA what they're doing....they THINK someone is doing something bad so they ban.....WTH is up with that?! It goes beyond being retarded. Then the ones that do hack/bot/file edit/scam don't get IP banned....what kind of nonsense is that?
"Ohhhh well we got 100 reports of you scamming with this account and we've been tracking your IP to see whether or not its been true and turns out it is true. We know you've logged onto 5 other accounts with this IP a number of 300 times within a 7 month time period and have gotten a few reports of being scammed by those accounts as well.....BUT we're only going to ban the one with 100 reports so you can keep on scamming on the other accounts you have."
*scratches head*....o....k? What part of that makes ANY logical sense AT ALL??
Old 02-12-2008, 17:07   #207
MiyUKi
BanNeD &gt;.&lt;

have you tried the live support? they told me they can answer us why the accounts are being banned im trying to catch one again.. hope they would answer us XD

Characters:

Miyuki-kun (banned)
^_Yuk!_^ (banned)
SweEtStuFf (banned)

Old 02-12-2008, 18:12   #208
Darth~Sagius
Shingami

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiyUKi View Post
have you tried the live support? they told me they can answer us why the accounts are being banned im trying to catch one again.. hope they would answer us XD
I did....all 3 times the live support was available for me, "there are currently no operators available to transfer you"
Old 02-13-2008, 01:32   #209
Darth~Sagius
Shingami

Exclamation This is to ALL of the Mods and GMs that might be in the forums

Accounts banned in ownership of me:
Account: Sagius2
Character name of account:
Darth~Sagius
Level 122 non rb Warrior last equipped with Super+8 lvl 112 earrings, Super+6 lvl 120 1soc sdg armor, Super+5 lvl 121 ring, Super+4 lvl 120 necklace, Super+4 lvl 120 boots, Super+4 lvl 110 shield, Super+4 lvl 120 club
Number of DragonBall codes credited: 48 5-pack codes

Account: Sagius3
Sagius_Elric
Level 65 non rb Fire Taoist last equipped with all elite gears

Account: Sagius4
Darth_Sagius
Level 56 non rb Warrior

Account: IzzyandSagius
Faye_Faye
Level 73 non rb Warrior last equipped with Super+5 damage -3% lvl 70 armor, Super+3 lvl 67 helmet, Super+3 lvl 70 boots, Super+3 lvl 70 sword, Super+2 lvl 70 shield, Elite+3 lvl 70 ring, Elite+3 lvl 67 necklace

Time span accounts have been banned with no notice as to why they were banned in the first place: 5 weeks.
Old 02-13-2008, 02:40   #210
Darth~Sagius
Shingami

Exclamation

Quote:
Accounts banned in ownership of me:
Account: Sagius2
Darth~Sagius
Level 122 non rebirth Warrior last equipped with Super+8 level 112 earrings, Super+6 level 120 1-socket SuperDragonGem armor, Super+5 level 121 ring, Super+4 level 120 necklace, Super+4 level 120 boots, Super+4 level 110 shield, Super+4 lvl 120 2-socket SuperDragonGem, RefinedDragonGem club
Number of DragonBall codes credited: 48 5-pack codes

Account: Sagius3
Sagius_Elric
Level 65 non rebirth Fire Taoist last equipped with all elite gears

Account: Sagius4
Darth_Sagius
Level 56 non rebirth Warrior

Account: IzzyandSagius
Faye_Faye
Level 73 non rebirth Warrior last equipped with Super+5 damage -3% level 70 armor, Super+3 level 67 helmet, Super+3 level 70 boots, Super+3 level 70 sword, Super+2 level 70 shield, Elite+3 level 70 ring, Elite+3 level 67 necklace

Time span accounts have been banned with no notice as to why they were banned in the first place: 5 weeks.
Accounts banned in ownership of my girlfriend:
Account: JazzyGiggles
~JaZmAyNe~
Level 120 Trojan Level 87 Trojan last equipped with Super+4 level 87 armor, Elite+3 level 82 coronet, Elite+3 level 82 necklace, Elite+3 level 80 ring, Elite+3 level 80 boots, Elite+3 level 85 2-socket RefinedDragonGem, RefinedDragonGem blade, Elite+3 level 85 2-socket RefinedDragonGem, RefinedDragonGem club
Number of DragonBall codes credited: 1 5-pack code

Account: JazzyGurl
SouthSideQueen
level 104 non rebirth Warrior last equipped with Super+5 level 100 armor, Super+3 level 103 heavy ring, Super+3 level 100 1-socket RefinedDragonGem halbert, Elite+3 level 97 helmet, Elite+2 level 100 boots, Elite+2 level 97 necklace

Account: jazzy21
#52~Peanut~#52
Level 101 non rebirth Water Taoist last equipped with Super+1 level 100 backsword, Elite+3 level 100 robe, Elite level 97 bag, Elite+2 level 97 cap, Unique level 90 boots, Elite level 95 bracelets.
Time span accounts have been banned with no notice as to why they were banned in the first place: 4 and a half weeks

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: