Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-10-2014, 17:40   #31
CUP|D0N
Brendan
 
CUP|D0N's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: USA (Florida)
Posts: 297
CUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to CUP|D0N
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snak3y View Post
Nice to see that guild doing good there.
__________________
Ruby/Emerald/Sapphire
CUP|D0N is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-11-2014, 06:51   #32
XShinryuX
Survivor
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 2,396
XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
I didn't join because the CO on my pen drive is outdated and I straight away DL patch 5588.
Needless to say something was bugged inside, so I logged off and get it patch correctly and earn myself a 1 day ban

Other than that, my server is first and 7th I think
XShinryuX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-11-2014, 17:06   #33
dr00py
RevPr0
 
dr00py's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: behined you
Posts: 764
dr00py has a reputation beyond reputedr00py has a reputation beyond reputedr00py has a reputation beyond reputedr00py has a reputation beyond reputedr00py has a reputation beyond reputedr00py has a reputation beyond reputedr00py has a reputation beyond reputedr00py has a reputation beyond reputedr00py has a reputation beyond reputedr00py has a reputation beyond reputedr00py has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfall View Post
Previous CTF whole Fire server couldnt join, it was bugged. This CS-CTF all Mors Certa's (MC) allies joined MC and that was enough to win. Avengers (4th place) is our enemy and they didnt help us. During normal ctf and GW Avengers side is about as strong as Mors Certa's side. MC won normal CTF, Avengers won GW.

I believe Fire is one of the strongest servers.
Not really honestly.
During the entire event I wasn't impressed with Fire members. Yeah sure you guys pointed up having a lot of people (as I counted Morse had a lot of +12s, not all full but close to it,yet they still died or ran away).
So in short Morse didn't impress me skill wise.

The Avengers guild was area skill spamming a lot (and I do mean a lot, after a while they avoided me outside of base).

There was another guild from Fire not sure about the name, those guys were annoying as hell. Some STG monks following 1 person and stam raping =.= that was just straight annoying. But I did spend like 15 mins fighting with them which was fun.

Was surprised Fire had 3 guilds in there 1 with loads of members and 2 with really low member count. Those 2 should have merged for the event.
__________________
Accepting DB and SDG donations!!!
Quote:
Originally posted by Sheraz
Life is like a vaccum cleaner. No matter how good the quality is, it still sucks.
Eagel>Mars>KingJus>Hebby>Water>Lost!
***9829;
A perfect poison blade in 9 steps
The Llama Song

me .................................. you
O
/ \
/\ \!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 0-<-<


P.S.: rep me and ill rep u back
***9829;
dr00py is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-12-2014, 21:54   #34
Karyn
iR Lysa
 
Karyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Dreams
Posts: 3,617
Karyn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by corey0092 View Post
I gotta give Hebby server credit, they can manage to pull 70 people out of each guild into the next one, that takes some great teamwork.

As far as our server on HangingGardens, we managed the same thing, but with half as many people.
Wow you're really giving CareFactor0 credit? I was DL of that guild on Crystal and they're all morons, especially zezo.. none of them can play at all well, they all scam each other and they have a weird love triangle going on that is rather creepy... Oh and zezo is a massive ****.

They're not hard to beat =p Him and his entire guild pretty much went antibreak from immunity just to try beat me and doug.. they still lost xD

Oh I do hate them big time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfLy1rYbDHY
__________________
--------------------------
Kensí - 130 Water > 130 Water > 140 Water
Katrína's kickass sidekick ^.^
Server = Colombus / Faith
Crystal player for 10 years.
--------------------------
<3 Katrina, one of my bestest friends in the world =D
Ma bishes n nubcakes <3: Dave, Gary, Chelle, Trancie, Ryan, Doug, Kim, Rachel, Jedica

Cyber bullying needs to stop. Now.
RIP sweet Rachel <3

Last edited by Karyn; 04-12-2014 at 21:56.
Karyn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-12-2014, 22:19   #35
jinks
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 364
jinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karyn View Post
Wow you're really giving CareFactor0 credit? I was DL of that guild on Crystal and they're all morons, especially zezo.. none of them can play at all well, they all scam each other and they have a weird love triangle going on that is rather creepy... Oh and zezo is a massive ****.

They're not hard to beat =p Him and his entire guild pretty much went antibreak from immunity just to try beat me and doug.. they still lost xD

Oh I do hate them big time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfLy1rYbDHY
Posting a video where it's 3 vs 1 is definitely not a good way to prove or demonstrate your skill, it in fact does the total opposite. Did you even manage to kill him yourself? See you fast blading alot yet he never dies or gets hit by any .

Last edited by jinks; 04-12-2014 at 22:23.
jinks is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-13-2014, 00:26   #36
HEARMERAWR!!
Registered User
 
HEARMERAWR!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Washington State-home of the PNW
Posts: 359
HEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karyn View Post
Wow you're really giving CareFactor0 credit? I was DL of that guild on Crystal and they're all morons, especially zezo.. none of them can play at all well, they all scam each other and they have a weird love triangle going on that is rather creepy... Oh and zezo is a massive ****.

They're not hard to beat =p Him and his entire guild pretty much went antibreak from immunity just to try beat me and doug.. they still lost xD

Oh I do hate them big time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfLy1rYbDHY
Did you fail to notice that they got 1st, 3rd and 5th? he never said they were skilled he just gave them credit for being organized enough to do 3 guilds in a short period of time.
__________________
Cinderella before merge>any other server.

Cinderella->Snow white ->Hanging Gardens->Emerald->Snow white

HEARMERAWR!!-Pure Monk.
HEARMERAWR!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-13-2014, 05:09   #37
SilverTejp
Registered User
 
SilverTejp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Sweden
Posts: 304
SilverTejp has a reputation beyond reputeSilverTejp has a reputation beyond reputeSilverTejp has a reputation beyond reputeSilverTejp has a reputation beyond reputeSilverTejp has a reputation beyond reputeSilverTejp has a reputation beyond reputeSilverTejp has a reputation beyond reputeSilverTejp has a reputation beyond reputeSilverTejp has a reputation beyond reputeSilverTejp has a reputation beyond reputeSilverTejp has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr00py View Post
Not really honestly.
During the entire event I wasn't impressed with Fire members. Yeah sure you guys pointed up having a lot of people (as I counted Morse had a lot of +12s, not all full but close to it,yet they still died or ran away).
So in short Morse didn't impress me skill wise.

The Avengers guild was area skill spamming a lot (and I do mean a lot, after a while they avoided me outside of base).

There was another guild from Fire not sure about the name, those guys were annoying as hell. Some STG monks following 1 person and stam raping =.= that was just straight annoying. But I did spend like 15 mins fighting with them which was fun.

Was surprised Fire had 3 guilds in there 1 with loads of members and 2 with really low member count. Those 2 should have merged for the event.
Guilty as charged 8 stg monks is pretty fun

Moonfall might have a Point considering the fact fire has most +12s on the same side out of all EU servers. However numbers and plusses doesnt Always mean best (notice how im using best instead of strongest so there can be no missunderstanding). Anyone can win with a ton of +12s spamming AoE skills double/tripple hitting everyone nearby and killing them due to sheer numbers....

On a sidenote i find it highly unlikely PenguinMafia merge with eaither of the sides on fire for any event. But since we ranked top3 again we might show up to fight some for the fun in fighting
__________________
Insidious/»Radicals

140 Water-Ninja-Ninja (atleast on the inside)

Full +12
SilverTejp is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-13-2014, 06:23   #38
Karyn
iR Lysa
 
Karyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Dreams
Posts: 3,617
Karyn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jinks View Post
Posting a video where it's 3 vs 1 is definitely not a good way to prove or demonstrate your skill, it in fact does the total opposite. Did you even manage to kill him yourself? See you fast blading alot yet he never dies or gets hit by any .
I posted that video because I know he hates it and asked me to take it down. Even 1v1 he'd lose every time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEARMERAWR!! View Post
Did you fail to notice that they got 1st, 3rd and 5th? he never said they were skilled he just gave them credit for being organized enough to do 3 guilds in a short period of time.
I just hate them.. more than anyone... with lots of good reason to. They're hackers, scammers, *******s, cheaters, botters, and generally not very nice people. So yeah I'll always have a go at them.
__________________
--------------------------
Kensí - 130 Water > 130 Water > 140 Water
Katrína's kickass sidekick ^.^
Server = Colombus / Faith
Crystal player for 10 years.
--------------------------
<3 Katrina, one of my bestest friends in the world =D
Ma bishes n nubcakes <3: Dave, Gary, Chelle, Trancie, Ryan, Doug, Kim, Rachel, Jedica

Cyber bullying needs to stop. Now.
RIP sweet Rachel <3
Karyn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-13-2014, 06:23   #39
AlienGod
Ali3n|G0d
 
AlienGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Where the sun never shines!
Posts: 385
AlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTejp View Post
Guilty as charged 8 stg monks is pretty fun

Moonfall might have a Point considering the fact fire has most +12s on the same side out of all EU servers. However numbers and plusses doesnt Always mean best (notice how im using best instead of strongest so there can be no missunderstanding). Anyone can win with a ton of +12s spamming AoE skills double/tripple hitting everyone nearby and killing them due to sheer numbers....

On a sidenote i find it highly unlikely PenguinMafia merge with eaither of the sides on fire for any event. But since we ranked top3 again we might show up to fight some for the fun in fighting
Yea why the hell would you guys merge with a bunch of greedy ego maniacs.

Gotta love PenguinMafia <3
AlienGod is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-13-2014, 08:15   #40
dr00py
RevPr0
 
dr00py's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: behined you
Posts: 764
dr00py has a reputation beyond reputedr00py has a reputation beyond reputedr00py has a reputation beyond reputedr00py has a reputation beyond reputedr00py has a reputation beyond reputedr00py has a reputation beyond reputedr00py has a reputation beyond reputedr00py has a reputation beyond reputedr00py has a reputation beyond reputedr00py has a reputation beyond reputedr00py has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTejp View Post
Guilty as charged 8 stg monks is pretty fun

Moonfall might have a Point considering the fact fire has most +12s on the same side out of all EU servers. However numbers and plusses doesnt Always mean best (notice how im using best instead of strongest so there can be no missunderstanding). Anyone can win with a ton of +12s spamming AoE skills double/tripple hitting everyone nearby and killing them due to sheer numbers....

On a sidenote i find it highly unlikely PenguinMafia merge with eaither of the sides on fire for any event. But since we ranked top3 again we might show up to fight some for the fun in fighting
In KCTF if you will see a monk waving and just jumping around you follow him for a lil match xD.
__________________
Accepting DB and SDG donations!!!
Quote:
Originally posted by Sheraz
Life is like a vaccum cleaner. No matter how good the quality is, it still sucks.
Eagel>Mars>KingJus>Hebby>Water>Lost!
***9829;
A perfect poison blade in 9 steps
The Llama Song

me .................................. you
O
/ \
/\ \!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 0-<-<


P.S.: rep me and ill rep u back
***9829;
dr00py is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-14-2014, 21:24   #41
HEARMERAWR!!
Registered User
 
HEARMERAWR!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Washington State-home of the PNW
Posts: 359
HEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karyn View Post
I just hate them.. more than anyone... with lots of good reason to. They're hackers, scammers, *******s, cheaters, botters, and generally not very nice people. So yeah I'll always have a go at them.
I'm sure they are buts thats completely irrelevant, OP merely said that he was giving them credit for 3 ranks in ctf, not that they were unskilled or skilled or hackers ect...
__________________
Cinderella before merge>any other server.

Cinderella->Snow white ->Hanging Gardens->Emerald->Snow white

HEARMERAWR!!-Pure Monk.
HEARMERAWR!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-14-2014, 23:15   #42
TipTop
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 384
TipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond repute
This thread is prolly the reason why they redid the groups. Going to be pretty hard to rank 3 guilds this time, although last ctf was boring. Guess this ones going to be more fun hopefully.
TipTop is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-14-2014, 23:18   #43
Nikolai
Joshhhh
 
Nikolai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,047
Nikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond repute
I'm glad they rearranged the groups and put most of the powerhouse guilds into one group.
Nikolai is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-14-2014, 23:27   #44
TipTop
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 384
TipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond repute
Yea looks like it'll be fun, you 1 hitting tro move bastard.
TipTop is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-14-2014, 23:36   #45
Nikolai
Joshhhh
 
Nikolai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,047
Nikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TipTop View Post
Yea looks like it'll be fun, you 1 hitting tro move bastard.
I try to ss/fb in there, but it's hella difficult with all the wwk and mortal wound ****.
Nikolai is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 16:40.


You Rated this Thread: