Old 04-10-2014, 08:14   #61
The Hate
OSFPSGAMER

The Hate has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hate has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hate has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hate has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hate has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hate has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hate has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hate has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hate has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hate has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hate has a reputation beyond repute
Debating skill on CO is awesome.
Twitch

Legends/Reminiscence (I log in for tournies, GW and sometimes CTF, bye)
Laricko
Water-Ninja-Ninja (BT Ninja )

Tiger and Sapphire old school player. Pwnography, best Guild, best moments, best fbers/ssers Sapphire ever had, word.
The Hate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-10-2014, 08:50   #62
pashtun
FinalBoss

pashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyThirdAccount View Post
It was nice, letting you do what you want because it made dead forums a bit active before you injected your feces onto the forum. You whored yourself out for attention lol. Spouting garbage over and over whether it lies in or out of range in terms of relevancy. Or whether it amounts to any level of significance. Like holy ****, writing a three page report after a fling of disagreement with anybody over anything is what you eroticize about, on these forums. Showcasing yourself invulnerable when you're fighting for attention from every little forum user lol, and at any account of them not inviting you for more. I don't even know if you'll find this post depreciating or appreciating.

Like, good luck in real life too.
Hahahahahaha

too bad you got banned bro that was one funny post and true too +1 for rep. Hope it's not perm...
pashtun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-10-2014, 11:06   #63
awakening

awakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pashtun View Post
Hahahahahaha

too bad you got banned bro that was one funny post and true too +1 for rep. Hope it's not perm...
Retard.
awakening is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: