Old 09-20-2010, 16:57   #1
bobbymorris
bobby

bobbymorris has a reputation beyond reputebobbymorris has a reputation beyond reputebobbymorris has a reputation beyond reputebobbymorris has a reputation beyond reputebobbymorris has a reputation beyond reputebobbymorris has a reputation beyond reputebobbymorris has a reputation beyond reputebobbymorris has a reputation beyond reputebobbymorris has a reputation beyond reputebobbymorris has a reputation beyond reputebobbymorris has a reputation beyond repute
grotto messed up

1.if u dc in grotto 5+ u will relog into grotto 4 lost in the maze.happen to 2 of my chars.2.u can no longer stak under your gaurd to protect you from flustered from lava or dragon.3. your gaurd no longer go aways as u go thru portals it stays and appears
5.you're checking it now
6.you're smiling
7.you're still reading my comment
8.you know all you have read is true
10.you didnt notice i skipped 9
11.you're checking now
12.you didnt notice***65279; there only supposedto be 10 facts
Copy and paste to 1 video and tomorrow will be the best day ever
bobbymorris is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-20-2010, 18:18   #2
!CoMMaNdeR!
~Egy King~

!CoMMaNdeR! is just really nice!CoMMaNdeR! is just really nice!CoMMaNdeR! is just really nice!CoMMaNdeR! is just really nice!CoMMaNdeR! is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbymorris View Post
1.if u dc in grotto 5+ u will relog into grotto 4 lost in the maze.
yea i dunno if its abug or TQ changed it .

Quote:
2.u can no longer stak under your gaurd to protect you from flustered from lava or dragon.3. your gaurd no longer go aways as u go thru portals it stays and appears
it has been changed alrdy

Quote:
9.All the targets within a Boss's attack range will receive damage.
Build : Water > War > Trojan , Lvl 140 , Reincarnated
Gears : Full +12 , -7
Including -1 [Divine Robe, Dark Wizard , CaribbeanPirate and 2 LightSabers ]
Battle Power : 385
Guild Name : ObJeCtIoN
Position
: Guild Leader
??Any Objections??
!CoMMaNdeR! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-25-2010, 05:32   #3
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
1.if u dc in grotto 5+ u will relog into grotto 4 lost in the maze.happen to 2 of my chars.2.u can no longer stak under your gaurd to protect you from flustered from lava or dragon.3. your gaurd no longer go aways as u go thru portals it stays and appears
1. Not a bug. Isn't it already be like that?
2. This got changed, not a bug.
3. If you transport within the same map ID, I mean, like from birdman to hawkings, then the guard will be kept. But if you transport between different maps, like from TC to BI, then the guard will disappear.
Old 09-25-2010, 17:58   #4
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyZ View Post
1. Not a bug. Isn't it already be like that?
No!!!
lol
it was never like that b4
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2010, 05:52   #5
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by IluminatI View Post
No!!!
lol
it was never like that b4
Sorry for my mistake. It was changed in last patch.
Old 10-03-2010, 01:02   #6
unstop
Banned

unstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond repute
what happen when i in grotto level 6, i relog, i sent to level 4. also when i in level 5, i relog, it sent me to level one. what is wrong here?
unstop is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-06-2010, 01:01   #7
feeling21

feeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by unstop View Post
what happen when i in grotto level 6, i relog, i sent to level 4. also when i in level 5, i relog, it sent me to level one. what is wrong here?
It's the game setting that you'll be sent back to grotto level 4 when you re-login.
feeling21 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-06-2010, 02:35   #8
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by feeling21 View Post
It's the game setting that you'll be sent back to grotto level 4 when you re-login.
In that case, it's a new setting and *please* would you reconsider it?

I'm sure you've seen the threads about lagging and dcing. Now that people keep getting hit under their guards and flustered in levels 5 & 6, they get disconnected even more than before.

Re-entering levels 5 & 6 means having to find another key. Constantly being sent back to level 4 makes levels 5 and 6 of the grotto rather useless.

It wouldn't be so much of a problem if people didn't keep getting dced.

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Old 10-07-2010, 00:00   #9
feeling21

feeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weatherwax View Post
In that case, it's a new setting and *please* would you reconsider it?
Having been reported to our concerning staff,
feeling21 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-07-2010, 01:03   #10
Ryoki

Ryoki is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by feeling21 View Post
Having been reported to our concerning staff,
Even though I fully understand that all these changes to grotto are to hype up/promote the release of monk and it's new skills (countering fluster), I hope that your staff considers removing fluster completely or at least for the time being while monk is still not released.
Ryoki is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: