Old 09-25-2009, 19:38   #61
WorstNameEver
Whuzit?

Location: That bedraggled guy out in your backyard with the laptop? Just waved at you? That's me. Hi.
WorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyZ View Post
We MIGHT make some slight adjustment on Ninja skills., or maybe implement some new skills/items to confront Ninja. Not decided yet.
Right, because ninjas don't have enough shiny things as-is.

Teh_Hiayz: 2rb'd 21:15, Monday, 12/21/09 on Wildswan. Thanks for your support everyone. Sure took me long enough!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just J View Post
hold my purse and my heels girl im bout to woop this *****s ass
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiujin View Post
When you're Egyptian you have to break every rule possible to make everyone else's' experience worse.
WorstNameEver is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-25-2009, 23:38   #62
Clenk~V.8
Banned

Clenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by WorstNameEver View Post
She never said that those new skills/items will only be usable by ninjas.
Clenk~V.8 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-25-2009, 23:53   #63
ken-chan
FF7fanatic

ken-chan has a reputation beyond reputeken-chan has a reputation beyond reputeken-chan has a reputation beyond reputeken-chan has a reputation beyond reputeken-chan has a reputation beyond reputeken-chan has a reputation beyond reputeken-chan has a reputation beyond reputeken-chan has a reputation beyond reputeken-chan has a reputation beyond reputeken-chan has a reputation beyond reputeken-chan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by WorstNameEver View Post
i read that as other classes will be getting new skills to go against the ninja or some item that may be able to assist against ninjas
Server:Freedom
Class:Pirate
Guild:
RB Status:2nd RB

Water>Warrior>Pirate
Level: 130>130>131
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;

My life and anime

what is it you cherish most, let me have the pleasure of taking it from you
ken-chan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2009, 04:57   #64
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ken-chan View Post
i read that as other classes will be getting new skills to go against the ninja or some item that may be able to assist against ninjas
Maybe. We will release news about it if we make the decision.
Old 10-05-2009, 11:02   #65
Draconis71
Banded

Draconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by krobars View Post
so err, fast blade and ss bring down dura but tfb doesnt

and to be logical
FB and SS = ranged attack

TFB = hitting target WITH BOTH KATANA's

so if anything tfb should drain dbl dura not nothing

Selective durability depletion function is plain and simply his post stupid,
I suppose you say this about most glitches, seriously if you dont want to be a good mod just jog on.

"Since when was Twofold ever hard to aim to begin with? It's like the easiest skill to use."

If your going to flame sombody for no reason at all try to stick to the topic you stupid ho.
Quote:
Originally Posted by krobars View Post
No, I really wasnt wrong at all, as for the metaphor It was more of instant example,

now look, Ill simplify this as much as I can

Punch to Check his post= not fair
TFB drain dura = not fair
Gm saying its part of game = not fair
Ref saying its part of boxing = not fair

Can you see the similarities yet?

I hope you do like rainbows because you really need that pot of gold at the end of it to buy yourself a brain.

sorry for thinking up an example in a second, I didnt want to spend 30 mins and write an essay about it, like you did, even though it was a complete fail.

BTW next time ill leave the paragraphed text uncoloured just so I can laugh when you cry wall of text, when in actuality your mental capacity cant cope with the extreme amounts of... 50 words?

anyway Im out of this thread,

Youre smarter then me
Youre better then me
You make sense
You have a huge Go check the OP
youre so cool ... you win k

Now, as for scatter not using up duration.. you 100% sure? (My archer's consistantly repairing)... Another skill that's harsh for arhcers is intensify. Goes up somewhat slowly, and eats duration. I'm on the side that duration should be dropped by scatter, but at a low rate (balanced by the cost of arrows... tho, pots for tao's can get very costly too... so why do backswords need to be repaired for magic use????) Twofold blades: 3-?5? shots at the target...with blessing. I've noticed PvE, apparently twofold DOES use up duration... I was fighting Ancient Devil with guild. I was doing the spam-sit/twofold. Duration was down to about 20 after killing AD 3 times. Ther ewas PK, and I used fog, archerbane (once) and twofold. (tho one run, I left myself melee with the AD)

There was a request for twofold to do double-duration damaage? Shouldn't it be damage to both blades, not double damage?

While we're on the subject of duration.. why not have snow, rage, penetration, etc... do extra damage to weapons (if it doesn't already)..
Higher weapon skills, and special skills would lead to less duration loss with the use of weapons, as the player has mastered the weapons, and knows how to use them properly, more efficiently, and withoud damaging them as much. Then again, that's going to be an advantage to those who've botted the snot out of the weapon skills in town on guards. And, yes, I've suspected quite a few who probably bot it, but, hard as hell to prove. No respondse from pm's. gear level's always 100%... then you get the PM afew hours (8 or so) later, Sorry, AFK) Yay, off topic...

Anyways, recap:
1) Don't bypass filters
2) scatter not using durabiltiy somewhat balanced by arrow prices. Think it should use some. (Thought it used some)
3) Intensify usage for duration is high. Needs to use charge to be active.
4) Tao mana potion prices for magic skills, and durability of backswords would be considered unfair to them given previous logics.
4a) Fire tao spells: Pretty much nothing but thunder/fire/tornado and Fire of Hell are used as combat: Others take too long to charge, and also have pittiful hit rates. DPS is just too low to be usefull, and these spells are only ?good? as an opener.

5) twofold: Double-duration hits for usage? Maybe durability to both weapons. Plus, needs stamina to be activated.
Draconis71 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-05-2009, 12:30   #66
Radna
I am Drugs

Radna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
We MIGHT make some slight adjustment on Ninja skills., or maybe implement some new skills/items to confront Ninja. Not decided yet.
MORE FIRE SKILLS!!! Please oh please oh pleaseeeeeeeee!!!
"Oh, I'm not a percussionist, I just like to hit things." Tom Waits
"I entered these novelty rooms to go changed after swimming and was confronted by a lizard that I subdue have confidence in would contain filled a shoe box."
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
Radna is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-12-2009, 05:23   #67
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radna View Post
MORE FIRE SKILLS!!! Please oh please oh pleaseeeeeeeee!!!

Post your detailed suggestions in the right section, which is suggestion section. Thanks.
Old 10-12-2009, 08:50   #68
Radna
I am Drugs

Radna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Post your detailed suggestions in the right section, which is suggestion section. Thanks.
Hey, I'm a pothead about the best thing I could come up with is giving a Tao a magic marijuana tree growing spell. There's a lot of smarter people around here who could actually come up with something balanced. Or something to help regain mana faster, like a spell that regenerates mp over a certain amount of time. I <3 my Tro War Fire.
"I entered these novelty rooms to go changed after swimming and was confronted by a lizard that I subdue have confidence in would contain filled a shoe box."

Last edited by Radna; 10-12-2009 at 08:53.
Old 10-12-2009, 21:29   #69
CindyZ
Super Moderator

Quote:
Hey, I'm a pothead about the best thing I could come up with is giving a Tao a magic marijuana tree growing spell. There's a lot of smarter people around here who could actually come up with something balanced. Or something to help regain mana faster, like a spell that regenerates mp over a certain amount of time. I <3 my Tro War Fire.

As I said, please post your suggestion in the right section with a poll. Remember to describe your suggestion in details.
Old 10-13-2009, 00:39   #70
Radna
I am Drugs

As I said, I'm a pothead and not a very constructive one.
Old 10-13-2009, 04:13   #71
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
As I said, I'm a pothead and not a very constructive one.
The marijuana growing spell could be of use: Water tao grows that tree and ppl can use the weeds as antidote for toxic fog O.o Over dosage may cause turning into ghost.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-14-2009, 08:26   #72
Linxx
Lin Wang

Linxx has a reputation beyond reputeLinxx has a reputation beyond reputeLinxx has a reputation beyond reputeLinxx has a reputation beyond reputeLinxx has a reputation beyond reputeLinxx has a reputation beyond reputeLinxx has a reputation beyond reputeLinxx has a reputation beyond reputeLinxx has a reputation beyond reputeLinxx has a reputation beyond reputeLinxx has a reputation beyond repute
it aint a bug and i believe it takes sonme durability, but less. like archers' scatter. if you find THAT to be an advantage, try using it, it's not...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: