Old 02-27-2008, 14:23   #1
Tuu

Tuu is on a distinguished road
Goodbye Friends and Foes

Well peeps, I guess this is it. Second time to say good bye, but this is the real deal now. It has been a great learning experience for me. If given a chance, I would do it again, but with less time. I learned a lot, as far as how some would act and react to certain things. Met many new friends, some of which I might go see in real life. I love my Ethereal crew. We stick with each other through thick and thin. Even though they may do ****ty things sometimes, I will always have their back, because I know they will always back me up. In the end, most of them are just high school kids. I thank them for letting me join the close knit circle of friends. I want to thank my best CO friend Desmond, known as Lucas in game. Didn't know online friendship could be like this, but I guess E-Friendship does exist. Other can say you're an *******, jerk, *****, ****head, sob, retarded, or whatever, to me you're a nice, down to earth guy who's willing to go out of his way to help a true friend. Thanks boss. Lastly, I thank you all of you friends and foes that I encounter during my 4 years CO experience. I'm usually not a guy that like to play game, but you all have kept me at this game for 4 years. Every interaction with you all has made me a little richer. Once again I thank you all. Some might be wondering where I am going. I got accepted to be a Naval Officer. I'm going to Officer Candidate School (OCS) in Newport, Rhode Island for 3 months, starting March 15. After OCS graduation, who knows where the Navy will take me? It'll be somewhere interesting though. Well, that's all. Good bye and good luck everyone.

"What's wrong with falling down? You can always stand up again."
Tuu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2008, 14:52   #2
Ha1dir
StandAlone

Ha1dir has a reputation beyond reputeHa1dir has a reputation beyond reputeHa1dir has a reputation beyond reputeHa1dir has a reputation beyond reputeHa1dir has a reputation beyond reputeHa1dir has a reputation beyond reputeHa1dir has a reputation beyond reputeHa1dir has a reputation beyond reputeHa1dir has a reputation beyond reputeHa1dir has a reputation beyond reputeHa1dir has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Ha1dir
bye Tuu....was nice talking to u on TS and dueling with u those few times, would of liked to got to know u more man. Good luck with the Navy and most important, STAY SAFE bro.
Potency: 310
Mentor: Dark_Sano
Guild: -Ethereal-
Spouse: none

Ha1dir
130-130-130
(Arch-War-Arch)
Potency: 305
Mentor: Dark_Sano
Guild: Akaike
Ha1dir is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2008, 14:53   #3
ShadowFlames
Retired ;)

ShadowFlames is a splendid one to beholdShadowFlames is a splendid one to beholdShadowFlames is a splendid one to beholdShadowFlames is a splendid one to beholdShadowFlames is a splendid one to beholdShadowFlames is a splendid one to beholdShadowFlames is a splendid one to behold
Gratz, Good luck and Good Bye...
Achieved Full Socket on the 4th August 2007
Achieved L130 non rb on 9th August 2007

Quit/Retired... U take ur pick =]

Eagle->Mars-> Venus

Immature Person #1- ShadowFlames
Immature Person #2- PyroKinetic
ShadowFlames is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2008, 15:08   #4
AtomicIvan
EpicTroll

AtomicIvan has a reputation beyond reputeAtomicIvan has a reputation beyond reputeAtomicIvan has a reputation beyond reputeAtomicIvan has a reputation beyond reputeAtomicIvan has a reputation beyond reputeAtomicIvan has a reputation beyond reputeAtomicIvan has a reputation beyond reputeAtomicIvan has a reputation beyond reputeAtomicIvan has a reputation beyond reputeAtomicIvan has a reputation beyond reputeAtomicIvan has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck in the Navy.

Always remember, your job isn't dieing for your country... its to make the OTHER guy die for his

Feel free to drop in, not like you won't be able too. Its the Navy, not the dead beat Marines
[Your Signature] Was reported for filter by-pass, and edited. Replacing it with the one you had, pre-edited, or with another filter by-pass will be viewed as a deliberate violation of forum rules, and treated accordingly. Thank you for your cooperation.
It took you monkeys over 8 months to realize this?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHHAAHAHAHA
AtomicIvan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2008, 15:12   #5
NooblyGoobly

NooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NooblyGoobly Send a message via MSN to NooblyGoobly Send a message via Yahoo to NooblyGoobly
Gl man, if you're ever in Western PA, drop me an msn....

Direct references to names have been removed. *Some* people aren't as thick skinned as they claim to be LOL. Aw Feewings Huwt? Everyone knows who you are anyways.

Last edited by NooblyGoobly; 02-27-2008 at 20:09. Reason: forgot which direction was which, corrected my dumbassness...
NooblyGoobly is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2008, 17:51   #6
archrival9
DDoS

archrival9 has a reputation beyond reputearchrival9 has a reputation beyond reputearchrival9 has a reputation beyond reputearchrival9 has a reputation beyond reputearchrival9 has a reputation beyond reputearchrival9 has a reputation beyond reputearchrival9 has a reputation beyond reputearchrival9 has a reputation beyond reputearchrival9 has a reputation beyond reputearchrival9 has a reputation beyond reputearchrival9 has a reputation beyond repute
wow.. someone getting emo still got 1 week++ before u leave. relax lol
~: Mars First 12 Sockets Fire Saint :~

Name: BlutEngel
Class: 130 Water > 130 Warrior > 130 Trojan

Name: .Shinígami.
Class: Troj > Trojan
archrival9 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2008, 20:06   #7
ticktock
Banned

ticktock has a reputation beyond reputeticktock has a reputation beyond reputeticktock has a reputation beyond reputeticktock has a reputation beyond reputeticktock has a reputation beyond reputeticktock has a reputation beyond reputeticktock has a reputation beyond reputeticktock has a reputation beyond reputeticktock has a reputation beyond reputeticktock has a reputation beyond reputeticktock has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to ticktock
Quote:
Originally Posted by NooblyGoobly View Post
Gl man, if you're ever in Eastern PA, drop me an msn....
u dont even know where u live on a map!!! haha u mean Western, PA :P

thats right +1 for Joel XD (1000 for u but still.)

peace out Tuu. ill miss ya
ticktock is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2008, 20:08   #8
NooblyGoobly

NooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NooblyGoobly Send a message via MSN to NooblyGoobly Send a message via Yahoo to NooblyGoobly
Quote:
Originally Posted by ticktock View Post
u dont even know where u live on a map!!! haha u mean Western, PA :P

thats right +1 for Joel XD (1000 for u but still.)

peace out Tuu. ill miss ya
wtf u talkin about? u edited my quote...dude, not cool....

HAHAHA I rly don't know where i live, i r can't tell east from west

Direct references to names have been removed. *Some* people aren't as thick skinned as they claim to be LOL. Aw Feewings Huwt? Everyone knows who you are anyways.
Old 02-27-2008, 21:41   #9
AzNpRiDe

AzNpRiDe is a glorious beacon of lightAzNpRiDe is a glorious beacon of lightAzNpRiDe is a glorious beacon of lightAzNpRiDe is a glorious beacon of lightAzNpRiDe is a glorious beacon of light
cya tuu, nice meeting u
Old 02-28-2008, 01:33   #10
ElementalGod
LOL lucas is retarded!!!!

ElementalGod has a brilliant futureElementalGod has a brilliant futureElementalGod has a brilliant futureElementalGod has a brilliant futureElementalGod has a brilliant futureElementalGod has a brilliant futureElementalGod has a brilliant futureElementalGod has a brilliant futureElementalGod has a brilliant futureElementalGod has a brilliant futureElementalGod has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuu View Post
Well peeps, I guess this is it. Second time to say good bye, but this is the real deal now. It has been a great learning experience for me. If given a chance, I would do it again, but with less time. I learned a lot, as far as how some would act and react to certain things. Met many new friends, some of which I might go see in real life. I love my Ethereal crew. We stick with each other through thick and thin. Even though they may do ****ty things sometimes, I will always have their back, because I know they will always back me up. In the end, most of them are just high school kids. I thank them for letting me join the close knit circle of friends. I want to thank my best CO friend Desmond, known as Lucas in game. Didn't know online friendship could be like this, but I guess E-Friendship does exist. Other can say you're an *******, jerk, *****, ****head, sob, retarded, or whatever, to me you're a nice, down to earth guy who's willing to go out of his way to help a true friend. Thanks boss. Lastly, I thank you all of you friends and foes that I encounter during my 4 years CO experience. I'm usually not a guy that like to play game, but you all have kept me at this game for 4 years. Every interaction with you all has made me a little richer. Once again I thank you all. Some might be wondering where I am going. I got accepted to be a Naval Officer. I'm going to Officer Candidate School (OCS) in Newport, Rhode Island for 3 months, starting March 15. After OCS graduation, who knows where the Navy will take me? It'll be somewhere interesting though. Well, that's all. Good bye and good luck everyone.

Well what to say.. We've been friends since eagle, I still remember when I was plvling my first water tao on lafalot as a trojan.. and you decided to help me out . Back then you had one double socket and I had a bunch of singles. Now look at where we are, XD. Being partners with you, (FLAMING ***)lucas, and PC made the game fun for me, and taught me alot about friendship. Believe it or not our friendship in this game helped me become a better person (in my opinion), and thats something I never thought an online friendship could do. We might have had our arguments, but those petty arguments didnt break our bond of friendship. So I guess this is goodbye, MAYBE, depends on where u get stationed rofl. I know I sound corny and lame right now and I dont usually talk like this but for tuu I'm making an exception
They half believe in it.
When the lowest type of men hear Tao,
They laugh heartily at it.
Without the laugh, there is no Tao.
ElementalGod is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-28-2008, 01:36   #11
Firekoorime
Fire & Ice

Firekoorime is just really niceFirekoorime is just really niceFirekoorime is just really niceFirekoorime is just really niceFirekoorime is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Firekoorime
Bye Tuu Tuu! Best of luck and congratulations! Keep in touch on AIM! ***9829;
Spouse: Chris`Slave
Guild: |Seraph| - Guild Leader
Since: September 2004

Name: Frey
Class: Water Saint > Warrior Master > Trojan Master
Level: 11X
Spouse: lafalot
Guild: |Seraph| * Saint - Intern Mgr.
Since: February 2006
Firekoorime is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-28-2008, 01:45   #12
Deadion

Deadion has a reputation beyond reputeDeadion has a reputation beyond reputeDeadion has a reputation beyond reputeDeadion has a reputation beyond reputeDeadion has a reputation beyond reputeDeadion has a reputation beyond reputeDeadion has a reputation beyond reputeDeadion has a reputation beyond reputeDeadion has a reputation beyond reputeDeadion has a reputation beyond reputeDeadion has a reputation beyond repute
Dang, really sucks to see you go . Good luck in the navy mate, make sure to drop by whenever you get a chance.
Old 02-28-2008, 03:33   #13
Tuu

Tuu is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElementalGod View Post
Well what to say.. We've been friends since eagle, I still remember when I was plvling my first water tao on lafalot as a trojan.. and you decided to help me out . Back then you had one double socket and I had a bunch of singles. Now look at where we are, XD. Being partners with you, (FLAMING ***)lucas, and PC made the game fun for me, and taught me alot about friendship. Believe it or not our friendship in this game helped me become a better person (in my opinion), and thats something I never thought an online friendship could do. We might have had our arguments, but those petty arguments didnt break our bond of friendship. So I guess this is goodbye, MAYBE, depends on where u get stationed rofl. I know I sound corny and lame right now and I dont usually talk like this but for tuu I'm making an exception
Little seana is growing up...they grow up so fast *sniff*....

"What's wrong with falling down? You can always stand up again."
Tuu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-28-2008, 05:45   #14
Morce
Sexy

Morce has a reputation beyond reputeMorce has a reputation beyond reputeMorce has a reputation beyond reputeMorce has a reputation beyond reputeMorce has a reputation beyond reputeMorce has a reputation beyond reputeMorce has a reputation beyond reputeMorce has a reputation beyond reputeMorce has a reputation beyond reputeMorce has a reputation beyond reputeMorce has a reputation beyond repute
GL n goodbye.

cya tuu.

Oden! Guide our ships
Our axes, spears and swords
Guide us through storms that whip
And in brutal war...
Morce is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-28-2008, 08:03   #15
NooblyGoobly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElementalGod View Post
I know I sound corny and lame right now...
You have no idea....

lol

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: