Old 02-12-2008, 20:00   #1
Phil/SaNdRa

Phil/SaNdRa is an unknown quantity at this point
yeh for me

i rbed tonight

my first water water.
Old 02-12-2008, 20:06   #2
godking

godking has a reputation beyond reputegodking has a reputation beyond reputegodking has a reputation beyond reputegodking has a reputation beyond reputegodking has a reputation beyond reputegodking has a reputation beyond reputegodking has a reputation beyond reputegodking has a reputation beyond reputegodking has a reputation beyond reputegodking has a reputation beyond reputegodking has a reputation beyond repute
Congratz.
godking is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-12-2008, 20:06   #3
Ignignokt
polymath

Ignignokt has a brilliant futureIgnignokt has a brilliant futureIgnignokt has a brilliant futureIgnignokt has a brilliant futureIgnignokt has a brilliant futureIgnignokt has a brilliant futureIgnignokt has a brilliant futureIgnignokt has a brilliant futureIgnignokt has a brilliant futureIgnignokt has a brilliant futureIgnignokt has a brilliant future
gratz phill
Ignignokt is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-12-2008, 20:15   #4
Grimaxe
vorpalftw

Grimaxe will become famous soon enough
Holy Cow, Your still playing lol
Well if you want to try and do the character restore thing with burnxd it might work lol.
I'm never coming back to this piece of junk game lol. Too many other things to do than play video games anymore.
First 130/130/130 pure war
QUIT-All characters deleted!
Grimaxe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-12-2008, 20:22   #5
Ignignokt
polymath

Ignignokt has a brilliant futureIgnignokt has a brilliant futureIgnignokt has a brilliant futureIgnignokt has a brilliant futureIgnignokt has a brilliant futureIgnignokt has a brilliant futureIgnignokt has a brilliant futureIgnignokt has a brilliant futureIgnignokt has a brilliant futureIgnignokt has a brilliant futureIgnignokt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimaxe View Post
Holy Cow, Your still playing lol
Well if you want to try and do the character restore thing with burnxd it might work lol.
I'm never coming back to this piece of junk game lol. Too many other things to do than play video games anymore.
Why hello chris, hows life treating you?
Old 02-14-2008, 07:08   #6
Grimaxe
vorpalftw

Grimaxe will become famous soon enough
Life is gooood!
I'm busier than I've ever been. We are building 8 custom towers a week and probably 15-20 repair orders. I'm not home much anymore, too busy with work.
I'm hoping that things will stay this busy so I can hire a couple more people to take the work load off.
My wife and kid are doing great, Paige is 4 years old now doing the preschool thing.
P.S. I just picked up Witcher it's frickin awesome.
First 130/130/130 pure war
QUIT-All characters deleted!
Grimaxe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-14-2008, 10:16   #7
<|Щɪɫɔɧ|>
Shoukyaku

<|Щɪɫɔɧ|> has a reputation beyond repute<|Щɪɫɔɧ|> has a reputation beyond repute<|Щɪɫɔɧ|> has a reputation beyond repute<|Щɪɫɔɧ|> has a reputation beyond repute<|Щɪɫɔɧ|> has a reputation beyond repute<|Щɪɫɔɧ|> has a reputation beyond repute<|Щɪɫɔɧ|> has a reputation beyond repute<|Щɪɫɔɧ|> has a reputation beyond repute<|Щɪɫɔɧ|> has a reputation beyond repute<|Щɪɫɔɧ|> has a reputation beyond repute<|Щɪɫɔɧ|> has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Life is gooood!
I'm busier than I've ever been. We are building 8 custom towers a week and probably 15-20 repair orders. I'm not home much anymore, too busy with work.
I'm hoping that things will stay this busy so I can hire a couple more people to take the work load off.
My wife and kid are doing great, Paige is 4 years old now doing the preschool thing.
work work work work makes chris a very busy man
***19990;***30028;***12364;***26429;***12385;***26524;***12390;***12390;***12418;***12288;***22793;***12431;***12427;***12371;***12392;***12398;***12394;***12356;***12418;***12398;***12364;***12354;***12427;
***28057;***12434;***12371;***12425;***12360;***12390;***12391;***12418;***12288;***23432;***12427;***12409;***12365;***12418;***12398;***12364;***20693;***12425;***12395;***12399;***12354;***12427;

Quote:
[Whisper]BRUCE89 speaks to AdventChild: your the only fire i cant catch on the entire game[14:17]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soter View Post
FOREVER EVER. forever ever? FOREVER EVER!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santix View Post
...im sorry man... i belive in santa

but i dont belive this ****
<|Щɪɫɔɧ|> is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-14-2008, 17:44   #8
Ignignokt
polymath

Quote:
Life is gooood!
Good to hear your business had a great start and is doing good. I bet it is awesome getting paid to build computers.
Old 02-15-2008, 06:44   #9
skumn
win

skumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignignokt View Post
Good to hear your business had a great start and is doing good. I bet it is awesome getting paid to build computers.
The only downside to that is if you had to deal with people's computer problems after they got the computer, since for the most part people are idiots when it comes to doing anything on a computer. You would have to pay me a lot to deal with that. :P
skumn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-15-2008, 17:16   #10
Ignignokt
polymath

Quote:
Originally Posted by skumn View Post
The only downside to that is if you had to deal with people's computer problems after they got the computer, since for the most part people are idiots when it comes to doing anything on a computer. You would have to pay me a lot to deal with that. :P
yeah, the building part is fun, not so much the repairing part.
Old 02-15-2008, 17:20   #11
Santix
Sir Tano

Santix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond repute
gratz phill
Retired CO after TALISMAN PATCHES
want the coolest avatar u will ever have!! then u ugly noob check this link!
http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=465998
Quote:
Originally posted by AmoN
Too bad when someone is acting like a pro when he doesnt have his own char ;F
Santix is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-19-2008, 18:19   #12
Phil/SaNdRa

Phil/SaNdRa is an unknown quantity at this point
damn chris long time no see, thanks everyone.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: