Old 01-31-2008, 15:39   #1
Rogue~§őrá
Banned

Rogue~§őrá has a reputation beyond reputeRogue~§őrá has a reputation beyond reputeRogue~§őrá has a reputation beyond reputeRogue~§őrá has a reputation beyond reputeRogue~§őrá has a reputation beyond reputeRogue~§őrá has a reputation beyond reputeRogue~§őrá has a reputation beyond reputeRogue~§őrá has a reputation beyond reputeRogue~§őrá has a reputation beyond reputeRogue~§őrá has a reputation beyond reputeRogue~§őrá has a reputation beyond repute
Water farming guide

So many people make water farming question threads so I decided to make a all in 1 guide

What u need
1.120+ archer
2.Your low level character (a noob)
3.A stacker
4.An open spawn
5.A noob at least 20 levels lower then your noob for noob exp

The levels for what monster
1-73 hawks,hawk kings,alien apes
73-83 hawk kings,alien apes
83-93 serpents
93-100 alien serpents
100-110 basilisk
110-130 basilisk,alien serpents with exp pots and lots of free time

Once 110 you may purchase a moonbox and use at 110 promo for a dragonball

Co-ordinates for stack
Hawk kings 051,045 (Cave)
Alien apes (HELP!!)
Serpents 339,118
Alien Serpent's 595,527
Basilisk 626,660
Bird island just set a stack anywhere or have them follow on team
PREFERABLE SET A STACK IN THOSE AREA'S for best exp and spawn location

Your stacker's gears to take 1's up to Basilisk
----------------
Level 100 stacker
elite +4 royal gown
elite +3 crane cap
----------------
Level 112 stacker
elite +3 royal gown
elite +3 star cap
----------------
Level 115+ stacker
elite +2 conquest gown
elite +2 star cap

Or you may find what you will take with your gear here
http://www.geocities.com/asianplayer..._equipdat.html

Get full plvl socs before u full soc your archer(if it wasn't full 1soc or close)

How to get reborn
Once your water is level 110 take these items-Clean Water and 7 normal gems (a Phoenix, Dragon, Moon, Rainbow, Violet, Fury, Kylin.Take them to Celestine in Central Plain. He`ll use your gems and Clean Water to make a Celestial Stone for you.Take the Celestial Stone to Eternity. He will help you get reborn.

If i missed anything or got anything wrong please feel free to correct me or tell me some information

Last edited by Rogue~§őrá; 01-31-2008 at 20:25.
Rogue~§őrá is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-31-2008, 16:11   #2
IslandMan

IslandMan is on a distinguished road
Don't forget promotion at 110. Need a moonbox....get a DB.

- Helen Keller
IslandMan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-04-2008, 00:30   #3
KittyCat
Banned

KittyCat has a reputation beyond reputeKittyCat has a reputation beyond reputeKittyCat has a reputation beyond reputeKittyCat has a reputation beyond reputeKittyCat has a reputation beyond reputeKittyCat has a reputation beyond reputeKittyCat has a reputation beyond reputeKittyCat has a reputation beyond reputeKittyCat has a reputation beyond reputeKittyCat has a reputation beyond reputeKittyCat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to KittyCat
Eh, if I do it, it will be a wall of text, so I will try and shorten it a bit.

Needed
-Preferably a 126+ archer, at least 5 SDG socs, more or less, just makes it easier or more difficult
-Your water noob, opposite sex of your archer, so you can marry them, as many rainbow gems as you can get.
-EXP pot(optional)
-Noob no more than lvl 53(make your own, make it a water, so you can be half way done with it when you RB your current)

Important Levels
-Level 15 = Promote
-Level 40 = Promote and select job to become a water
-Level 70 = Promote, start to get double EXP(Emerald needed)
-Level 73 = Noob EXP from characters 20 levels and lower kicks in
-Level 100 = Promote, get a normal rainbow gem(Meteor needed)
-Level 110 = Promote, and get a DB, go RB!(Moonbox needed)

Areas
-Alien Apes and/or BirdIsland - 1-83
~Make a team at either place with archer, join the water noob and select follow. You can team your other noob now, select follow again. You can team other noobs also if you'd like, these places are usually crawling with other noobs wanting a plvl. In AA, run + scatter on your archer around the middle of the spawn. In BI, run + scatter on the second island. I use BI, more spawns = faster ;p. When you noob reaches 70, promote it = double EXP, 73 = noob EXP, another doubled amount of EXP.

-Serpents - 83-93
~Screw cords, lol. Just stack your noob under the '-' sign on the mini map. Bring noob for EXP, stacker, and stigger if needed. If you need a stigger, try and find a stacker to stack without having to team, if you don't then team the stacker! Stay here until level 93, should take about an hour with full SRG and 1 hit Serps, 30 minutes with EXP pot.

-Alien Serpents - 93-98 or 103> Your choice
~Once again, screw the cords, just stack on or next to the mud puddle ;o. Bring the same stack crew here, stigger will be needed to 2/3 hit, depending on the archer. This should take about an hour or so for the normal archer, with EXP pot. If you can one hit(not many can, I only do 50pct of the time with full Super 2SDG with +8 bow and ring and stig =[), you will get done much, MUCH quicker, believe me. That is going to 98, double it for 103. This is a good time for your EXP pot.

-Basilisk - 98/103 - 110+
~Same stack crew! Btw, make them an entertaining bunch, they will help make the time go faster! EXP here is almost orgasmic, lol. EXP pot + noob EXP + Marriage EXP + Full SRG = Some where of 210k EXP per kill. This is the longer part of the PLVLing. Stack on the crack in the ground, preferably the bottom. Just jump + scatter, repeat. EXP pot is highly suggestible at this point. With all the things I stated earlier it will take about 3 hours! Once you get 108, the EXP will be cut down to 198k or so, but it is still a good amount.

At 110, go promote! Get a DB and have fun with it. I cash the DB in for CPs, and buy the clean water and EXP pots for the next water. After you have the CleanWater and a normal dragon, phoenix, kylin, violet, moon, rainbow, and fury gems, take it to the NPC in the upper right hand corner of the TC map, easy to find. Go to BI portal, go straight right, find a guard, you'll be right by him. Talk to him and you will get the stone! Give it to your water, and go to Market. Go to the bottom and click the NPC on the grass square! Click Normal Rebirth for a super gem, and Blessed Rebirth to get something randomly blessed. With a 110 water, you can only bless BS, and boots.

I usually up all my PLVL socs in TC and hope for a 2s, then RB them, and repeat.

Good luck everyone! I hope it helped!

Last edited by KittyCat; 02-04-2008 at 02:58.
KittyCat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-04-2008, 02:23   #4
buuze
Quit!

buuze has a reputation beyond reputebuuze has a reputation beyond reputebuuze has a reputation beyond reputebuuze has a reputation beyond reputebuuze has a reputation beyond reputebuuze has a reputation beyond reputebuuze has a reputation beyond reputebuuze has a reputation beyond reputebuuze has a reputation beyond reputebuuze has a reputation beyond reputebuuze has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
With a 110 water, you can only bless BS, boots, and ears.
You can only bless boots or bs, and even that is not advisable since blessed rebirth at lvl 110 is buggy. Apart from that good guide.
Buuze ....... 128-130 ....... Archer-Archer

Quit! Talismans!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just|n USA
What does it mean to farm?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCAR-LESS-FACE
When water taos use their magic powers to irrigate crops and grow them to 10ft tall apples that they sell to the black market because it has magical powers to make someone have seven pokemon instead of six but nobody buys it because the apple is too big for circus elephants to remember.
buuze is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-04-2008, 09:22   #5
Oezu
Rawr?

Oezu has a reputation beyond reputeOezu has a reputation beyond reputeOezu has a reputation beyond reputeOezu has a reputation beyond reputeOezu has a reputation beyond reputeOezu has a reputation beyond reputeOezu has a reputation beyond reputeOezu has a reputation beyond reputeOezu has a reputation beyond reputeOezu has a reputation beyond reputeOezu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Oezu Send a message via Yahoo to Oezu
Quote:
Originally Posted by buuze View Post
You can only bless boots or bs, and even that is not advisable since blessed rebirth at lvl 110 is buggy. Apart from that good guide.
Damn, i was going to get my gear full blessed by RBing waters. How is it buggy? Why can i only bless those at 110? If the water is level 120 can they bless any item?

Thanks, Oezu.

Oezu (***9794;)
Water-Warrior-Trojan ***8801; 130-131-120
241 Potency (221 without mentor)

Server: Basilisk
[Started playing on 09/11/07 || Stopped playing on 26/10/08]
Oezu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-04-2008, 09:44   #6
Starshine
SleepyMod

Starshine has a reputation beyond reputeStarshine has a reputation beyond reputeStarshine has a reputation beyond reputeStarshine has a reputation beyond reputeStarshine has a reputation beyond reputeStarshine has a reputation beyond reputeStarshine has a reputation beyond reputeStarshine has a reputation beyond reputeStarshine has a reputation beyond reputeStarshine has a reputation beyond reputeStarshine has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Starshine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oezu View Post
Damn, i was going to get my gear full blessed by RBing waters. How is it buggy? Why can i only bless those at 110? If the water is level 120 can they bless any item?

Thanks, Oezu.
Because you are only reborning at 110, you are allowed only to bless either your boots or your backsword. Some claim that if you wanted to force a bless on a specific item (as you do with 120 bless reborns) you can simply equip all the other slots with blessed items. With the 110 blessed rebirth, it may work, it may not. I would recommend 110 blessed rebirth only if you have to reborn either of these two items.

Starshine -- Level 124 Fire Tao (All spells fixed - Heading for 130 now!)
Psyche -- Level 130->129 Water->Warrior
xxGemZ0xx -- Level 110->130 Water->Archer
ScYlLa -- Level 110->117 Water->Water
Starshine is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-04-2008, 18:02   #7
Oezu
Rawr?

Oezu has a reputation beyond reputeOezu has a reputation beyond reputeOezu has a reputation beyond reputeOezu has a reputation beyond reputeOezu has a reputation beyond reputeOezu has a reputation beyond reputeOezu has a reputation beyond reputeOezu has a reputation beyond reputeOezu has a reputation beyond reputeOezu has a reputation beyond reputeOezu has a reputation beyond repute
So if you rb a water at 120 will you have the option to bless any item? Also if you have blessed BS and boots will it definitely bless a different item?

Oezu (***9794;)

Old 02-04-2008, 18:14   #8
AtomicIvan
EpicTroll

AtomicIvan has a reputation beyond reputeAtomicIvan has a reputation beyond reputeAtomicIvan has a reputation beyond reputeAtomicIvan has a reputation beyond reputeAtomicIvan has a reputation beyond reputeAtomicIvan has a reputation beyond reputeAtomicIvan has a reputation beyond reputeAtomicIvan has a reputation beyond reputeAtomicIvan has a reputation beyond reputeAtomicIvan has a reputation beyond reputeAtomicIvan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oezu View Post
So if you rb a water at 120 will you have the option to bless any item? Also if you have blessed BS and boots will it definitely bless a different item?
At 120 you can choose.

If your 110 and have boots/BS already blessed there is a high likelihood of no bless happening on any other gear.
[Your Signature] Was reported for filter by-pass, and edited. Replacing it with the one you had, pre-edited, or with another filter by-pass will be viewed as a deliberate violation of forum rules, and treated accordingly. Thank you for your cooperation.
It took you monkeys over 8 months to realize this?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHHAAHAHAHA
AtomicIvan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-04-2008, 18:41   #9
Oezu
Rawr?

I thought getting full bless would be easy for my tao, i was wrong ><. Atleast i can bless 2 items + BS and Boots. (Going 130 RB and then i can put a piece of gear on which is below 70 when i 2nd RB from war to fire)

Oezu (***9794;)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: