Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-08-2008, 15:12   #1
steakth
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 46
steakth is on a distinguished road
PKing questions

I was just wondering if there was any etiquette involved with pk.

I never use a guard to help me PK regardless if it is a one on one thing...

In addition I pretty much always give dropped gear back unless I really dislike the person who dropped it.

Reason I am asking this is, I went red named because I am an idiot and didn't notice the random newb that was jumping my way. Immediately the person I was fighting summoned her guard raped me pocketed elite boots and a socket helmet, then offered to sell me back my gear like they were doing me a favor.

I am under the impression this person is a pretty big douche for pulling this on me, however I am wondering if everyone on the server will pull this kind of crap and then laugh about it?

More than anything the summoning guard thing really bugged me, more over I don't get how they can't be on the same screen as I am and I am getting tornadoed by both the guard and the other person I was fighting.

sorry mostly just needed to vent cause I ended up taking on like 5 people at once the moment I went red and then one of them offered to sell me my own crap back, like they weren't already a poor sport about the whole thing.
steakth is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-08-2008, 16:06   #2
DivineHonor
Registered User
 
DivineHonor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 301
DivineHonor has a brilliant futureDivineHonor has a brilliant futureDivineHonor has a brilliant futureDivineHonor has a brilliant futureDivineHonor has a brilliant futureDivineHonor has a brilliant futureDivineHonor has a brilliant futureDivineHonor has a brilliant futureDivineHonor has a brilliant futureDivineHonor has a brilliant futureDivineHonor has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by steakth View Post
I was just wondering if there was any etiquette involved with pk.

I never use a guard to help me PK regardless if it is a one on one thing...

In addition I pretty much always give dropped gear back unless I really dislike the person who dropped it.

Reason I am asking this is, I went red named because I am an idiot and didn't notice the random newb that was jumping my way. Immediately the person I was fighting summoned her guard raped me pocketed elite boots and a socket helmet, then offered to sell me back my gear like they were doing me a favor.

I am under the impression this person is a pretty big douche for pulling this on me, however I am wondering if everyone on the server will pull this kind of crap and then laugh about it?

More than anything the summoning guard thing really bugged me, more over I don't get how they can't be on the same screen as I am and I am getting tornadoed by both the guard and the other person I was fighting.

sorry mostly just needed to vent cause I ended up taking on like 5 people at once the moment I went red and then one of them offered to sell me my own crap back, like they weren't already a poor sport about the whole thing.
Welcome to CO, the most random game you will find influenced by spoiled rich kids and random brazilians that will speak gibberish to you then when you dont respond, slap you with aimbot. Have fun!
__________________
Need a Mortgage? I'm a Loan Officer!

Happily Married to Su55ie5ure5hot

Elite +3 120 Helm
Super +4 SDG -1% 120 Necky
Super +3 116 Dex Ring
Elite +3 115 2 Soc rdg rdg Whip
Elite +2 110 Shield
Uniq. +3 120 1 Soc rdg Armor
Super +4 SDG 124 Boots

Server> Dreams-Justice
Guild > End~Times - Deputy Leader
Chars > 125-Warrior
2 > 82-Trojan
3 > 73- Fire Taoist
4 > 69- Water Taoist
DivineHonor is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-08-2008, 16:18   #3
MeSmashYou
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Smash
Posts: 384
MeSmashYou has much to be proud ofMeSmashYou has much to be proud ofMeSmashYou has much to be proud ofMeSmashYou has much to be proud ofMeSmashYou has much to be proud ofMeSmashYou has much to be proud ofMeSmashYou has much to be proud ofMeSmashYou has much to be proud of
people dont even return normal items that i dropped that i need to lvl my proficiency
__________________
Quit

I quit because i felt like it, i gave my stuff away.

NO MORE CONQUER FOR ME o.O
MeSmashYou is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-08-2008, 16:29   #4
steakth
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 46
steakth is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeSmashYou View Post
people dont even return normal items that i dropped that i need to lvl my proficiency
normal items arent worth jack all and no one put in time to buy those items so I get that.


I just realized another thing that irks me is I shouldn't lose exp if someone guard *****s me.
steakth is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-08-2008, 16:47   #5
MeSmashYou
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Smash
Posts: 384
MeSmashYou has much to be proud ofMeSmashYou has much to be proud ofMeSmashYou has much to be proud ofMeSmashYou has much to be proud ofMeSmashYou has much to be proud ofMeSmashYou has much to be proud ofMeSmashYou has much to be proud ofMeSmashYou has much to be proud of
well the best thing i lost is a super bracelet no soc and thats not worth anything to me, so i dont really care, its your fault for going red name personally if someone dropped something from red name i'd keep it and laugh at their face... hhahahaha
__________________
Quit

I quit because i felt like it, i gave my stuff away.

NO MORE CONQUER FOR ME o.O
MeSmashYou is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-08-2008, 16:54   #6
steakth
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 46
steakth is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeSmashYou View Post
well the best thing i lost is a super bracelet no soc and thats not worth anything to me, so i dont really care, its your fault for going red name personally if someone dropped something from red name i'd keep it and laugh at their face... hhahahaha

way to be a decent person, people like you make life worth living.
steakth is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-08-2008, 17:35   #7
IslandMan
Registered User
 
IslandMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: On an Island
Posts: 57
IslandMan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeSmashYou View Post
well the best thing i lost is a super bracelet no soc and thats not worth anything to me, so i dont really care, its your fault for going red name personally if someone dropped something from red name i'd keep it and laugh at their face... hhahahaha
Unfortunately, most, not all players are like the butt head above.

It's part of the game....learn from your mistakes, however, don't let numbnuts like the guy above influence your values when you play.
__________________
"Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. The fearful are caught as often as the bold."

- Helen Keller
IslandMan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-08-2008, 17:47   #8
L33tsqu34k
AussiesFTW
 
L33tsqu34k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Australia mate!
Posts: 3,694
L33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by steakth View Post
I was just wondering if there was any etiquette involved with pk.

I never use a guard to help me PK regardless if it is a one on one thing...

In addition I pretty much always give dropped gear back unless I really dislike the person who dropped it.

Reason I am asking this is, I went red named because I am an idiot and didn't notice the random newb that was jumping my way. Immediately the person I was fighting summoned her guard raped me pocketed elite boots and a socket helmet, then offered to sell me back my gear like they were doing me a favor.

I am under the impression this person is a pretty big douche for pulling this on me, however I am wondering if everyone on the server will pull this kind of crap and then laugh about it?

More than anything the summoning guard thing really bugged me, more over I don't get how they can't be on the same screen as I am and I am getting tornadoed by both the guard and the other person I was fighting.

sorry mostly just needed to vent cause I ended up taking on like 5 people at once the moment I went red and then one of them offered to sell me my own crap back, like they weren't already a poor sport about the whole thing.
It's an online game, you can't expect everyone to be nice just as you are. If you lose your gear, bad luck. That's how life works.
__________________
Cool songs!
What the world will never take - Hillsong United
Your name high - Hillsong United
Break Free - Hillsong United
Yes you have - Leeland
Tears of the Saints - Leeland
Count me in - Leeland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuckingfutter View Post
i can just see it on the news now "armed robbery in egypt, 4 shop workers killed and 500 TQ scratch cards have been stolen, the robbers were seen to be shouting yes men yes men as they run from the shop loaded with TQ scratch cards"
L33tsqu34k is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:08.