Old 11-28-2007, 19:20   #1
Cassy666-v6
Mast0r

Cassy666-v6 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v6 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v6 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v6 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v6 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v6 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v6 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v6 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v6 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v6 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v6 has a reputation beyond repute
i like this patch

now i can get full 2 socket without buying a single db =]

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetoKynes View Post
i wanna be as cool as cassy one day
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrU3 View Post
Cassy is my epic queen
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LearnMeABook View Post
you're pretty hot,wanna see what level phoenix comes out of my +5 sword?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxx View Post

no man no!
Quote:
ok then,you asked for this. i'm going to herc you with my testicles until you run out of hp,then i'm going to hit you with a good phoenix to finish you off.

PREPARE FOR BATTLE

LOL!
Cassy666-v6 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-28-2007, 19:24   #2
WoodfordO
God

WoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to WoodfordO
I used a load of dbs to make a 2 socket today, got one on my 7th star so I was was happy, only took another couple of dbs and I made 2 2 sockets

New patch rocks <3

quit Nicko, Trauma, ConverseW, Katsumi and too many more to remember.

In love with Needly

CO iPad Trauma66 Badass 130>130>100 something Trojan. ACTIVE NOW!!!!!!! Golden Apples server! Full two socket max clean k? Any pharos lets do this!

WOW - Boulderfist EU
Lvl 90 Warrior
Lvl 90 Paladin
Lvl 90 Hunter
Lvl 90 Druid
Lvl 90 Mage
I had so much free time back in the day.
WoodfordO is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-28-2007, 19:26   #3
Cassy666-v6
Mast0r

Cassy666-v6 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v6 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v6 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v6 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v6 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v6 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v6 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v6 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v6 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v6 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v6 has a reputation beyond repute
full 2 socket tro +7/8/9 blessed gear (2nd best tro on my server), who i hear scammed paypal or something for his dbs, is selling his gear coz hes gonna get buttfuked by everyone now that everyone can get his gears easier =D

Quote:
<3

Quote:
Cassy is my epic queen
<3

Quote:
Quote:

no man no!
Quote:
ok then,you asked for this. i'm going to herc you with my testicles until you run out of hp,then i'm going to hit you with a good phoenix to finish you off.

PREPARE FOR BATTLE

LOL!
Old 11-28-2007, 19:34   #4
Hellz is back
Banned

Hellz is back is a glorious beacon of lightHellz is back is a glorious beacon of lightHellz is back is a glorious beacon of lightHellz is back is a glorious beacon of lightHellz is back is a glorious beacon of light
5 drills down ftl
Hellz is back is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-28-2007, 19:48   #5
Kilarea
ETERRORIST

Kilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassy666-v6 View Post
full 2 socket tro +7/8/9 blessed gear (2nd best tro on my server), who i hear scammed paypal or something for his dbs, is selling his gear coz hes gonna get buttfuked by everyone now that everyone can get his gears easier =D
Wish it were like that on our server, we got a guild that just bulks like the world will end. They share accounts and gear like crazy, torment our server, make farming a beoch and this new patch just made it easier for them to dominate. Normally I wouldn't mind, but these are the guys who win gw every week, and when most ppl boycotted gw cause it was no fun, they started pking like hell at every spawn. This patch just made those who were already untouchable, even more so

I can only hope in time that more players get dual soc gear to stop these jerkoffs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeshi View Post
Players from egypt, usually referred to as 'egy's'.
They show a rare type of rudeness, combined with an extraordinary amount of idiocy, which combined causes a lethal amount of annoyance.
They are always the ones saying ok or no?? and tem blz.
I say we nuke em.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janine View Post
Lloyd is one of the 2-3 people that post on here with any kind of intellect. You should go re-read some of your material if you want to critique his stuff old friend.
Kilarea is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-28-2007, 20:01   #6
DeathByMagic
Lolz?

DeathByMagic has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByMagic has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByMagic has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByMagic has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByMagic has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByMagic has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByMagic has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByMagic has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByMagic has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByMagic has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByMagic has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilarea View Post
Wish it were like that on our server, we got a guild that just bulks like the world will end. They share accounts and gear like crazy, torment our server, make farming a beoch and this new patch just made it easier for them to dominate. Normally I wouldn't mind, but these are the guys who win gw every week, and when most ppl boycotted gw cause it was no fun, they started pking like hell at every spawn. This patch just made those who were already untouchable, even more so

I can only hope in time that more players get dual soc gear to stop these jerkoffs.
Close to the situation I am in right now. On my server, We have bulking Arabs who bot lvl ( I dun care much for it ) Aimbot, Speedhack, share accounts and bulk. IF and a very big IF they had skill they'd be godly but they suck **** except at hercing ( Which isn't that hard. ) I can maul through their whole guild cept for a select few without dying on my friends 130-130-130 Tro-Fire-Tro With only full 1 soc

"Rawr means I love you in Dinosaur."
DeathByMagic is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-28-2007, 22:21   #7
greatbear

greatbear is an unknown quantity at this point
any1 tried the the drills on low lvl equips (similarly upgrading the quality of equips at twin).. whats the success rate??
greatbear is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-28-2007, 22:30   #8
jamjam123
I R ZAPPER

jamjam123 has a reputation beyond reputejamjam123 has a reputation beyond reputejamjam123 has a reputation beyond reputejamjam123 has a reputation beyond reputejamjam123 has a reputation beyond reputejamjam123 has a reputation beyond reputejamjam123 has a reputation beyond reputejamjam123 has a reputation beyond reputejamjam123 has a reputation beyond reputejamjam123 has a reputation beyond reputejamjam123 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilarea View Post

sounds like great wall. we have a flip [filipinos] guild that control lab 4, some of adv map, and are just pretty much aimers/speeders. they all share accounts for the most part, and are mostly 2nd rb or 1st rb tros w/ full dbl sockets etc etc.. but their leader just got 3rd strike on botjailed with his full +9 -7 2soc sdg gear so hopefully things will turn out better :]

Josephinehannah - 120-130-130 wat-wat-fire [retired]
NooB - 130-130 tro-tro [tged by friends]
+saber+ - 130-94 war-war [retired, stripped]
Aoi.Pyro - 110-130 water-water [retired nub crap]
boredswimmer 130 arch [retired]

quit co to spam forums~!

*floppys sexy secratary* [but we all know who the real boss is ]
jamjam123 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-28-2007, 22:45   #9
PepsiPwns
Banned

PepsiPwns is on a distinguished road
yay lets all get 2 soc gear with +12s and after that we can play grab ass with eachother
PepsiPwns is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-28-2007, 22:46   #10
Cassy666-v6
Mast0r

Quote:
Originally Posted by PepsiPwns View Post
yay lets all get 2 soc gear with +12s and after that we can play grab ass with eachother
better then being the person without that gear getting buttraped

take ya sarcasm elsewhere

Quote:
<3

Quote:
Cassy is my epic queen
<3

Quote:
Quote:

no man no!
Quote:

PREPARE FOR BATTLE

LOL!
Old 11-28-2007, 22:51   #11
Krallius

Krallius is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by PepsiPwns View Post
rotflmmfao......no, I think we need that kind of sarcasm...I can't wait to get full 2 soc, but I hear what ya mean
Krallius is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-28-2007, 22:56   #12
PepsiPwns
Banned

PepsiPwns is on a distinguished road
ty
PepsiPwns is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: