Old 09-15-2009, 21:46   #1
Neatfreak

Neatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond repute
Twofold Blade bug?

First off, my bad I mean twofold.

I know there is a forum for posting ninja bugs but I don't believe anyone saw my message and honestly I find this bug to be a must fix asap! If this is not a bug then this is just dumb.

Since the release of ninjas TQ said that the cons of a ninja include low HP..... But a ninja can have up to 16k HP without having to repair their weapons (just using the vip remote repair on the other gear) because twofold blades does not reduce katana dura, so they can continue pvp-ing forever... All this ontop of having the highest attack in all the classes. This I find unfair as a trojan.

Twofoldblade should not be like this because TQ set the remote repair to only repair weapons that your attribute requirements are set to.

Last edited by Neatfreak; 09-18-2009 at 19:12. Reason: typo
Neatfreak is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-15-2009, 22:24   #2
Baby Icey
Ex-Mod

Baby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond repute
Twofold, not Twinfold.

How come you're only complaining about ninjas having more HP than trojans? Taoists have more HP than trojans too. Why not just re-lot as a trojan as ninjas do? Even without being to repair your weapons you can PvP for a long time when re-lotted. I don't re-lot like that but I know a lot of people who have and their weapons lasted a long time... with SS / FB, etc.

**Durability should decrease with Twofold though**

Since when was Twofold ever hard to aim to begin with? It's like the easiest skill to use.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

Mausoleum (temporary) [[Dragon is my real home]]
FluffyBunnyFeet [648 Perf Monk], [Z]Mazikeen [300 Perf Windwalker]

Mine ^^ http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=281695

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mucle View Post
TQ are a bunch of scammers
Quote:
Quote:
Baby Icey is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-15-2009, 22:34   #3
Sir V
Vicious V

Sir V has a reputation beyond reputeSir V has a reputation beyond reputeSir V has a reputation beyond reputeSir V has a reputation beyond reputeSir V has a reputation beyond reputeSir V has a reputation beyond reputeSir V has a reputation beyond reputeSir V has a reputation beyond reputeSir V has a reputation beyond reputeSir V has a reputation beyond reputeSir V has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Icey View Post
Twofold, not Twinfold.

How come you're only complaining about ninjas having more HP than trojans? Taoists have more HP than trojans too. Why not just re-lot as a trojan as ninjas do? Even without being to repair your weapons you can PvP for a long time when re-lotted. I don't re-lot like that but I know a lot of people who have and their weapons lasted a long time... with SS / FB, etc.

Since when was Twofold ever hard to aim to begin with? It's like the easiest skill to use.
What the **** does that have to do with what he said?
Old 09-15-2009, 22:36   #4
Baby Icey
Ex-Mod

Baby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir V View Post
What the **** does that have to do with what he said?
Answered every part of what he said.

And I said durability should decrease with twofold. So wtf are you on about?
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

Mausoleum (temporary) [[Dragon is my real home]]
FluffyBunnyFeet [648 Perf Monk], [Z]Mazikeen [300 Perf Windwalker]

Mine ^^ http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=281695

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Baby Icey is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-15-2009, 22:40   #5
Billy Bob

Billy Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBilly Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBilly Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBilly Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBilly Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBilly Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBilly Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBilly Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBilly Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBilly Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBilly Bob has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Answered every part of what he said.

And I said durability should decrease with twofold. So wtf are you on about?
that u did. sir v must be on his period

eat my katanas noobs!

wat-war-ninja (125 and retired)

pure ninja 132-132-112 and going

my trade thread: http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=590752
Billy Bob is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-15-2009, 23:58   #6
Neatfreak

Neatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Twofold, not Twinfold.

I am complaining because ninjas have the highest attack and like you said, the easiest skill to use ON top of having toxic fog. I would re-allot and pvp like a ninja with 16k but the difference in pvp-ing with 16k a trojan makes your weapons lose dura and unlike a ninja who wouldn't have to repair their weapon, a trojan wouldn't be able to because if you have 16k hp that means no agility and no strength. And remote repair does not allow you to repair weapons if you do not have the strength or agility requirements.

And no, your equipment wouldn't last very long, especially weapons. My 130 weapons drop about 10 dura with just 30 minutes of pvp-ing. So re-alloting to keep the weapons up = Huge waste of dbs.
Old 09-16-2009, 00:05   #7
auer
Banned

auer has a reputation beyond reputeauer has a reputation beyond reputeauer has a reputation beyond reputeauer has a reputation beyond reputeauer has a reputation beyond reputeauer has a reputation beyond reputeauer has a reputation beyond reputeauer has a reputation beyond reputeauer has a reputation beyond reputeauer has a reputation beyond reputeauer has a reputation beyond repute
Durabilty decrese when you herc so twofold sude decrese tho.
auer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-16-2009, 00:28   #8
Neatfreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by auer View Post
Durabilty decrese when you herc so twofold sude decrese tho.
I know, but sadly it doesn't. And I have tested this on top of being told by ninjas.
Old 09-16-2009, 00:33   #9
Clenk~V.8
Banned

Clenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond repute
This really ain't a bug. Scatter doesn't decrease bow durability and TQ have said more than once that it was meant to be like that. So TwoFoldBlade must of been meant to be like that. Go to suggestion section and make a suggestion.
Clenk~V.8 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-16-2009, 03:17   #10
VicAnd
iTroll

VicAnd has a reputation beyond reputeVicAnd has a reputation beyond reputeVicAnd has a reputation beyond reputeVicAnd has a reputation beyond reputeVicAnd has a reputation beyond reputeVicAnd has a reputation beyond reputeVicAnd has a reputation beyond reputeVicAnd has a reputation beyond reputeVicAnd has a reputation beyond reputeVicAnd has a reputation beyond reputeVicAnd has a reputation beyond repute
You are surprised that they said it will have low HP and it doesn't?
On their site it says warriors have highest defense.
I rest my case.

Anti-TQ Anthem

Help us win and humiliate the mods!
VOTE FOR THIS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvdk View Post
1) tq wants money
2) tq wants money
3) tq wants money
Quote:
Originally Posted by krizz View Post
there are no bugs
Quote:
Originally Posted by randeh View Post
what a stupid game
VicAnd is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-16-2009, 07:08   #11
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.8 View Post
This really ain't a bug. Scatter doesn't decrease bow durability and TQ have said more than once that it was meant to be like that. So TwoFoldBlade must of been meant to be like that. Go to suggestion section and make a suggestion.
This actually says what I wanna say.
Old 09-16-2009, 08:17   #12
krobars
crydeveno

krobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond repute
so err, fast blade and ss bring down dura but tfb doesnt

and to be logical
FB and SS = ranged attack

TFB = hitting target WITH BOTH KATANA's

so if anything tfb should drain dbl dura not nothing
cc
Selective durability depletion function is plain and simply ***ING stupid,
I suppose you say this about most glitches, seriously if you dont want to be a good mod just jog on.

"Since when was Twofold ever hard to aim to begin with? It's like the easiest skill to use."

If your going to flame sombody for no reason at all try to stick to the topic you stupid ho.
Razgriz~speaks~to~G䆆: nice aimbot
Tibor~speaks~to~G䆆: **** man nice hacks
Lilo~speaks~to~G䆆: I zap because you aimbot
~ZortoN~~speaks~to~G䆆: do you aimbot?
South~speaks~to~G䆆: we know you aimbot
Eldiran~speaks~to~G䆆: my vids will be approved
lare~speaks~to~G䆆: even Zortan said you aimbot

Last edited by Lotak; 10-14-2009 at 11:02.
krobars is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-16-2009, 09:21   #13
Neatfreak

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyZ View Post
Yes, bows do not lose durability with scatter but it is not nearly as good as Twofoldblade. Besides an archer can't reallot to have 2 strength and 2 agility with 16k hp just scattering. Their main attack does drain dura and for pvp, they mostly rely on the normal attack... Melee for a ninja is pretty useless with pvp because the twofoldblade skill has better range, speed, and attack power.

How would people like it if a tao didn't lose dura losing using thunder, fire, or tornado? That is just plain dumb.
Old 09-16-2009, 12:40   #14
Clenk~V.8
Banned

Clenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyZ View Post
What did they say about great minds?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neatfreak View Post
Yes, bows do not lose durability with scatter but it is not nearly as good as Twofoldblade. Besides an archer can't reallot to have 2 strength and 2 agility with 16k hp just scattering. Their main attack does drain dura and for pvp, they mostly rely on the normal attack... Melee for a ninja is pretty useless with pvp because the twofoldblade skill has better range, speed, and attack power.

How would people like it if a tao didn't lose dura losing using thunder, fire, or tornado? That is just plain dumb.
Scatter is better than tfb. tfb require you to get close. Scatter you can be off screen and still hit the person. Giving them a very distinct advantage over every class besides another archer and fire.

Taos restat to nothing but vitality anyway so them not losing durability is kind of useless unless you are complaining about the cost to repair and not the excessive hp.
Clenk~V.8 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-16-2009, 13:23   #15
Neatfreak

Quote:
What did they say about great minds?

Scatter is better than tfb. tfb require you to get close. Scatter you can be off screen and still hit the person. Giving them a very distinct advantage over every class besides another archer and fire.

Taos restat to nothing but vitality anyway so them not losing durability is kind of useless unless you are complaining about the cost to repair and not the excessive hp.

Scatter is not nearly as strong as tfb. You can't get 1 hit with scatter unless you are low level getting hit by scatter. Archers also dont have other skills like ninjas which are a huge advantage.
-I'm using the taos as an example that they do lose durability when they use magic attacks not complaining about the cost. Taos cannot attack without mana so in that case they are currently balanced, so their hp really isnt an issue.

But in the end im talking about tfb not using up dura on the katana. If it is ment to be that way then all other one handed weapons should not use up dura when using herc, fb, or ss.

Anyways I guess i will just bring this up in the suggestion section since few seem to get what I'm talking about. (Would have been nicer if a mod suggested that first instead bypassing a forum rule etiquette by basically saying: the forum above says what I wanna say. People don't see this yet because they have not found out about ninjas realloting this way.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: