Old 04-07-2008, 10:08   #1
Darksbane
Latin4Life

Darksbane has a reputation beyond reputeDarksbane has a reputation beyond reputeDarksbane has a reputation beyond reputeDarksbane has a reputation beyond reputeDarksbane has a reputation beyond reputeDarksbane has a reputation beyond reputeDarksbane has a reputation beyond reputeDarksbane has a reputation beyond reputeDarksbane has a reputation beyond reputeDarksbane has a reputation beyond reputeDarksbane has a reputation beyond repute
Question Things that i hate!!!

1) When im plvling i hate when ppl tries to give me orders, even if it's not that it sounds like that... Noob says: Gooooo!!! I ****ing hate that.

2) When someone who doesn't speak english comes to you:
He says: Hi
I say: Hi
He says: jdfajdofkaosdkfoasdf
I say: uhhh?
he says: ok or no?

And start spamming that... those are the things that i remember right now, not a lot of things that pisses me off, i pretty much chill and play and enjoy even when i get pked.

What do you guys hate the most?

Darksbane ---> lvl 112 Tro non rb

JoY123-------> lvl 125 Arc non rb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Dunham View Post
God Dammit... Ohh... Ohh... I mean... Alah Dammit!!!
"It's ok for you to call me noob the first time you see me, that's normal in Noobs... I'm just not sure why you keep calling me Noob after i finished with your main 7 times in a row"
Darksbane is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-07-2008, 10:18   #2
Sumeshi
5$ Ho.

Sumeshi has a reputation beyond reputeSumeshi has a reputation beyond reputeSumeshi has a reputation beyond reputeSumeshi has a reputation beyond reputeSumeshi has a reputation beyond reputeSumeshi has a reputation beyond reputeSumeshi has a reputation beyond reputeSumeshi has a reputation beyond reputeSumeshi has a reputation beyond reputeSumeshi has a reputation beyond reputeSumeshi has a reputation beyond repute
Players from egypt, usually referred to as 'egy's'.

They show a rare type of rudeness, combined with an extraordinary amount of idiocy, which combined causes a lethal amount of annoyance.

They are always the ones saying ok or no?? and tem blz.
I say we nuke em.
Sumeshi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-07-2008, 11:07   #3
Darksbane
Latin4Life

Darksbane has a reputation beyond reputeDarksbane has a reputation beyond reputeDarksbane has a reputation beyond reputeDarksbane has a reputation beyond reputeDarksbane has a reputation beyond reputeDarksbane has a reputation beyond reputeDarksbane has a reputation beyond reputeDarksbane has a reputation beyond reputeDarksbane has a reputation beyond reputeDarksbane has a reputation beyond reputeDarksbane has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeshi View Post
Players from egypt, usually referred to as 'egy's'.

They show a rare type of rudeness, combined with an extraordinary amount of idiocy, which combined causes a lethal amount of annoyance.

They are always the ones saying ok or no?? and tem blz.
I say we nuke em.
Well im glad im not the only one who finds that annoying. XD i agree with you XD.

Quote:
"It's ok for you to call me noob the first time you see me, that's normal in Noobs... I'm just not sure why you keep calling me Noob after i finished with your main 7 times in a row"
Old 04-07-2008, 11:18   #4
Pwnedtbh
d

Pwnedtbh has a reputation beyond reputePwnedtbh has a reputation beyond reputePwnedtbh has a reputation beyond reputePwnedtbh has a reputation beyond reputePwnedtbh has a reputation beyond reputePwnedtbh has a reputation beyond reputePwnedtbh has a reputation beyond reputePwnedtbh has a reputation beyond reputePwnedtbh has a reputation beyond reputePwnedtbh has a reputation beyond reputePwnedtbh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Pwnedtbh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksbane View Post
Well im glad im not the only one who finds that annoying. XD i agree with you XD.
any archer with wings or a bow that glows gets spammed in BI get used to it i get 29pkp EVERYtime i go there.....

StupidEgyF*g: tem plx ok or no..
Pwnedtbh: NO
StupidEgyF*g: ok tem?
[SYSTEM]StupidEgyF*g has been killed by Pwnedtbh
Pwnedtbh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-07-2008, 13:46   #5
Darksbane
Latin4Life

Lol from the beggining i was talking about egyptians and some brazillians too. Lol i just didn't want to mention countries. But i guess everyone knows what im talking about lmfao.

Ohhh and i just remembere something else that pisses the hell off me.

3) Buy your "whatever". Some ppl just dont get it, if im using that item, maybe it's because i need it, then they start begging for u to sell your gears. Grrrrrrr. Lmfao.

Quote:

Last edited by Darksbane; 04-07-2008 at 14:44.
Old 04-07-2008, 15:04   #6
kama118
Banned

kama118 has a reputation beyond reputekama118 has a reputation beyond reputekama118 has a reputation beyond reputekama118 has a reputation beyond reputekama118 has a reputation beyond reputekama118 has a reputation beyond reputekama118 has a reputation beyond reputekama118 has a reputation beyond reputekama118 has a reputation beyond reputekama118 has a reputation beyond reputekama118 has a reputation beyond repute
getting killed by lvl 90 egy archers
kama118 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-07-2008, 15:14   #7
Darksbane
Latin4Life

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by kama118 View Post
getting killed by lvl 90 egy archers
that sux. Lol it has happened to me, then i come back and hunt them XD.

Quote:
Old 04-08-2008, 00:39   #8
Meciddo
Morrie xD

Meciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond repute
Hobby's: Hunting down Egys

LOLZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyrone View Post
so he can write on his resume that he has spend time playing I-cop for a Chinese scam company?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deveno View Post
after all, Devenoism is a faith of beauty, amongst other things.
Meciddo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2008, 11:11   #9
Pwnedtbh
d

Pwnedtbh has a reputation beyond reputePwnedtbh has a reputation beyond reputePwnedtbh has a reputation beyond reputePwnedtbh has a reputation beyond reputePwnedtbh has a reputation beyond reputePwnedtbh has a reputation beyond reputePwnedtbh has a reputation beyond reputePwnedtbh has a reputation beyond reputePwnedtbh has a reputation beyond reputePwnedtbh has a reputation beyond reputePwnedtbh has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meciddo View Post
Hobby's: Hunting down Egys
Humans-1
Egys-0

no egys arnt human
Old 04-08-2008, 11:53   #10
eXiS
<3

eXiS has a reputation beyond reputeeXiS has a reputation beyond reputeeXiS has a reputation beyond reputeeXiS has a reputation beyond reputeeXiS has a reputation beyond reputeeXiS has a reputation beyond reputeeXiS has a reputation beyond reputeeXiS has a reputation beyond reputeeXiS has a reputation beyond reputeeXiS has a reputation beyond reputeeXiS has a reputation beyond repute
i dont even plvl anymore -.- cuz im so sick of that and not only.. retards like ((TIGER)), archerfromhell and kisholady(how ever its typed) ALWAYS come to ur spawn wanting to take over just when u get there.. the worst thing of it is that the fuking spawn was open when I got there =.=
Tinker~Bell Trojan-War-Water > Tinker~Bell Ninja Warrior Water 131-131-131

***9829;Please leave your name when you rep me, so I can rep back. Thanks!***9829;

I know I'm a b**** and I'm proud of it

http://www.myspace.com/janedryer
eXiS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2008, 12:25   #11
Pwnedtbh
d

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXiS View Post
i dont even plvl anymore -.- cuz im so sick of that and not only.. retards like ((TIGER)), archerfromhell and kisholady(how ever its typed) ALWAYS come to ur spawn wanting to take over just when u get there.. the worst thing of it is that the fuking spawn was open when I got there =.=

try haveing a nice tidy stack pk~all~something of whatever from IS coming.....he sits there u knows something is up, then a ****ty rb water comes and u kill her then boooooom bercu*tpanda comes and fu*ks your stack sideways against a wall... now thats fuc*ing annoying
Old 04-08-2008, 12:38   #12
Darksbane
Latin4Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pwnedtbh View Post

try haveing a nice tidy stack pk~all~something of whatever from IS coming.....he sits there u knows something is up, then a ****ty rb water comes and u kill her then boooooom bercu*tpanda comes and fu*ks your stack sideways against a wall... now thats fuc*ing annoying
They all sux. Thats why i'm taking that to ppl egy's that i can actually kill. They turned me into a monster :P lmfao. They should make a server only for egy's ir Br's so they can be with their own specie and leave the ppl alone XD.

Quote:
Old 04-08-2008, 12:52   #13
G0rgasm
Dr.Spamm

G0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond repute
archers that think the lab1 warrior spawn is the archer spawn
SNABB GRABBAR'S #1 FAN!!!
G0rgasm is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2008, 13:17   #14
Sumeshi
5$ Ho.

Sumeshi has a reputation beyond reputeSumeshi has a reputation beyond reputeSumeshi has a reputation beyond reputeSumeshi has a reputation beyond reputeSumeshi has a reputation beyond reputeSumeshi has a reputation beyond reputeSumeshi has a reputation beyond reputeSumeshi has a reputation beyond reputeSumeshi has a reputation beyond reputeSumeshi has a reputation beyond reputeSumeshi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by G0rgasm View Post
archers that think the lab1 warrior spawn is the archer spawn
Yep.
They're from Egypt.
Sumeshi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2008, 14:04   #15
Pwnedtbh
d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeshi View Post
Yep.
They're from Egypt.
Humans -2
Egys -0

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: