Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2009, 03:39   #16
pie
Banned

pie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond repute
lol neko and her goons this is hilarious, at least this guy being a tool will keep me entertained while i read my book
Old 03-26-2009, 04:27   #17
Edipsos

Edipsos has a reputation beyond reputeEdipsos has a reputation beyond reputeEdipsos has a reputation beyond reputeEdipsos has a reputation beyond reputeEdipsos has a reputation beyond reputeEdipsos has a reputation beyond reputeEdipsos has a reputation beyond reputeEdipsos has a reputation beyond reputeEdipsos has a reputation beyond reputeEdipsos has a reputation beyond reputeEdipsos has a reputation beyond repute
Trooge14 what are you doing here in the first place? You have any chars on Libra? No? Then go on your servers forum and post dumb **** there.
Super plus two
Old 03-26-2009, 07:59   #18
Trooge14
bai pony

Trooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Trooge14 Send a message via Yahoo to Trooge14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edipsos View Post
Trooge14 what are you doing here in the first place? You have any chars on Libra? No? Then go on your servers forum and post dumb **** there.
Because I use to be friends with Neko on Sapphire.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pie View Post
lol neko and her goons this is hilarious, at least this guy being a tool will keep me entertained while i read my book
Hmm run out of comebacks?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerstar View Post
you strike me as the kind of person who says sensless and hollow insults,and then masterbates to the self satisfaction that you think you just "pwnd" them.

Im not realy sure why your even on this forum, i mean its obveous no one is takeing you and your half hearted threats seriously, at least the egys realise when no one cares (no one ever cares).

P.s me and ryan are his 2 egy freinds.
Yes of course i masturbate to a camel.......

Doesnt seem like me.......

But something that might help you is called 8=====D into the camels ass?

They enjoy that a lot, i hear it from brs all the time.

Your grammer sucks btw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwah View Post
i love to masturbate!

....sorry, couldn't resist.
958220240 point(s) total

A day in TQ
Old 03-26-2009, 09:04   #19
xadamxkremx
Banned

xadamxkremx has a reputation beyond reputexadamxkremx has a reputation beyond reputexadamxkremx has a reputation beyond reputexadamxkremx has a reputation beyond reputexadamxkremx has a reputation beyond reputexadamxkremx has a reputation beyond reputexadamxkremx has a reputation beyond reputexadamxkremx has a reputation beyond reputexadamxkremx has a reputation beyond reputexadamxkremx has a reputation beyond reputexadamxkremx has a reputation beyond repute
he's filtered by 90+ pct of our server.

who all laugh at him cause he's never even managed full super and yet has been hacked more then anyone i know LOL.

he's the fails.

claims he's godly at ss but really he's not.
Old 03-26-2009, 09:26   #20
Edipsos

Edipsos has a reputation beyond reputeEdipsos has a reputation beyond reputeEdipsos has a reputation beyond reputeEdipsos has a reputation beyond reputeEdipsos has a reputation beyond reputeEdipsos has a reputation beyond reputeEdipsos has a reputation beyond reputeEdipsos has a reputation beyond reputeEdipsos has a reputation beyond reputeEdipsos has a reputation beyond reputeEdipsos has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xadamxkremx View Post
he's filtered by 90+ pct of our server.

who all laugh at him cause he's never even managed full super and yet has been hacked more then anyone i know LOL.

he's the fails.

claims he's godly at ss but really he's not.
we can see by his signature how pro his chars are
Super plus two
Old 03-26-2009, 09:32   #21
xadamxkremx
Banned

xadamxkremx has a reputation beyond reputexadamxkremx has a reputation beyond reputexadamxkremx has a reputation beyond reputexadamxkremx has a reputation beyond reputexadamxkremx has a reputation beyond reputexadamxkremx has a reputation beyond reputexadamxkremx has a reputation beyond reputexadamxkremx has a reputation beyond reputexadamxkremx has a reputation beyond reputexadamxkremx has a reputation beyond reputexadamxkremx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
we can see by his signature how pro his chars are
he can't comprehend why none of us bother to try against him lol

why bother trying to ss and fb when a 130 super +5 club and a lvl 30 normal club 1 hits him with herc :P
Old 03-26-2009, 09:36   #22
Edipsos

Quote:
Originally Posted by xadamxkremx View Post
he can't comprehend why none of us bother to try against him lol

why bother trying to ss and fb when a 130 super +5 club and a lvl 30 normal club 1 hits him with herc :P
Dude, dont be mean. Let him kill you a few times cause otherwise he might realize how pathetic he is and commit suicide and the blood will be on your hands
Super plus two
Old 03-26-2009, 09:39   #23
xadamxkremx
Banned

Quote:
Dude, dont be mean. Let him kill you a few times cause otherwise he might realize how pathetic he is and commit suicide and the blood will be on your hands
nah i pwn him.

he's managed to kill me once 1 on 1 and that was the first time i played a trojan and i started at 2k health lol.

i put full elite gear on my archer from the quests and 1 hit him was sad lol.
Old 03-26-2009, 11:43   #24
Tiny
uɐʎɹ

Tiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trooge14 View Post

Your grammer sucks btw.
Lol, seriously?
First off, when you use the letter 'I', it's capitalized.
"GrammAr sucks".
It's three 'dots', 'full stops' after a word, not 6-7.

your grammAr isn't very good either, so don't say others grammar sucks.

Douche.

Quote:
you strike me as the kind of person who says sensless and hollow insults,and then masterbates to the self satisfaction that you think you just "pwnd" them.

Im not realy sure why your even on this forum, i mean its obveous no one is takeing you and your half hearted threats seriously, at least the egys realise when no one cares (no one ever cares).

P.s me and ryan are his 2 egy freinds.
Lol, hi im mohammad, how are you mohammad.
Old 03-26-2009, 12:51   #25
Soccerstar

Soccerstar has a reputation beyond reputeSoccerstar has a reputation beyond reputeSoccerstar has a reputation beyond reputeSoccerstar has a reputation beyond reputeSoccerstar has a reputation beyond reputeSoccerstar has a reputation beyond reputeSoccerstar has a reputation beyond reputeSoccerstar has a reputation beyond reputeSoccerstar has a reputation beyond reputeSoccerstar has a reputation beyond reputeSoccerstar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Your grammer sucks btw.
I laugh at your hypocrisy. Also you say you masterbate to camels? Did i say that? no? ok then. If your comprehension was that more then a 5 year old, or if you could read propperly you'd realise that i said you fire off a few knuckle babys to the thought of yourself 'owning' people over the internet. Also makes me laugh because you cant even manage to do that.

Advice for you. No one cares what you say on the internet, superman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Lol, seriously?
First off, when you use the letter 'I', it's capitalized.
"GrammAr sucks".
It's three 'dots', 'full stops' after a word, not 6-7.

your grammAr isn't very good either, so don't say others grammar sucks.

Douche.

Lol, hi im mohammad, how are you mohammad.
lolol if i ever meet u in the street ima just be like add man ok or no, and pull out a notebook so i can write your name in it.
Thy will be drunk
I will be drunk
At home as it is in tavern
Give us this day our foamy head
And forgive us of spillages
As we forgive those who spill against us
And lead us not into incarceration
But deliver us from hangovers
For thine is the beer
The bitter and the larger
Forever and ever
Barmen.

soccerstar-127-127-130 tro-war-wat...
Old 03-26-2009, 13:19   #26
Tiny
uɐʎɹ

Tiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I laugh at your hypocrisy. Also you say you masterbate to camels? Did i say that? no? ok then. If your comprehension was that more then a 5 year old, or if you could read propperly you'd realise that i said you fire off a few knuckle babys to the thought of yourself 'owning' people over the internet. Also makes me laugh because you cant even manage to do that.

Advice for you. No one cares what you say on the internet, superman.

lolol if i ever meet u in the street ima just be like add man ok or no, and pull out a notebook so i can write your name in it.

Lolol, I'll have mine ready to add you too mohammad.
We'll form a crew/gang/team.
Old 03-26-2009, 13:40   #27
Soccerstar

Soccerstar has a reputation beyond reputeSoccerstar has a reputation beyond reputeSoccerstar has a reputation beyond reputeSoccerstar has a reputation beyond reputeSoccerstar has a reputation beyond reputeSoccerstar has a reputation beyond reputeSoccerstar has a reputation beyond reputeSoccerstar has a reputation beyond reputeSoccerstar has a reputation beyond reputeSoccerstar has a reputation beyond reputeSoccerstar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post

Lolol, I'll have mine ready to add you too mohammad.
We'll form a crew/gang/team.
The Mohammad CrewGangTeam unite!
Thy will be drunk
I will be drunk
At home as it is in tavern
Give us this day our foamy head
And forgive us of spillages
As we forgive those who spill against us
And lead us not into incarceration
But deliver us from hangovers
For thine is the beer
The bitter and the larger
Forever and ever
Barmen.

soccerstar-127-127-130 tro-war-wat...
Old 03-26-2009, 13:46   #28
Neko.chan
Assassin

Neko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
lol xD
Quote:
Old 03-26-2009, 14:11   #29
Momochi~Zabuza
アキヤマ ミオ

Momochi~Zabuza has a reputation beyond reputeMomochi~Zabuza has a reputation beyond reputeMomochi~Zabuza has a reputation beyond reputeMomochi~Zabuza has a reputation beyond reputeMomochi~Zabuza has a reputation beyond reputeMomochi~Zabuza has a reputation beyond reputeMomochi~Zabuza has a reputation beyond reputeMomochi~Zabuza has a reputation beyond reputeMomochi~Zabuza has a reputation beyond reputeMomochi~Zabuza has a reputation beyond reputeMomochi~Zabuza has a reputation beyond repute
im sure u guys can see by now why trooge is blocked by most of geminis forum lol, u guys will all probably filter him soon too

Representing: EliteSquad

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadydeathSeeker View Post
all them Azn are too good at these games, damned them... but if it wasn't for them then we would never have manga and anime =( so we has choice but to love'em
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroMance View Post
I pk all that not in friendlist.
Old 03-26-2009, 14:38   #30
BuddhaIncarnate
New Buddha

BuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
All you did on Sapphire was Q.Q because noone would be nice to you.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: