Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-27-2015, 03:23   #46
wtfiswrong1234
fdp

wtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bco View Post
100 percent requires at least unquestionable proof i think?

Calm yo **** bro, don't tell me how to spend my time.
When the guy gets rekt so hard he stops logging his forum account for over 2-3 weeks, despite still playing the game. I think that says enough whether or not those pictures are legit, especially when he was trying so hard to convince people he was legit on forums.

Last edited by wtfiswrong1234; 07-27-2015 at 03:26.
wtfiswrong1234 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2015, 06:15   #47
Bco

Bco is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Not particularly. I just think you're defending the indefensible. We don't need another Panda, thanks.
It doesn't take much effort to make it obvious that everything been said about him or mostly everything is just some hocus pocus, so i'm not defending but its very clear that there is no legitimate proof.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfiswrong1234 View Post
When the guy gets rekt so hard he stops logging his forum account for over 2-3 weeks, despite still playing the game. I think that says enough whether or not those pictures are legit, especially when he was trying so hard to convince people he was legit on forums.
If you read the three threads @Promethean posted, it's filled with hate\bullying and violence. It seems that it's not about conquer but as if it's a personal issue between him and everyone else and if one of the choices he had is getting off the forum.

Then it's completely normal and nothing out of the ordinary, I understand drama exist but this is not.
Bco is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2015, 06:17   #48
Aim|Bot

Aim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
That's not normal fbing it's magictype, see my point is not even about how he aims but how his fb lands before you land which seems as if he's using coworker "disable range check" option but i have a question who is the other player?
Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooool ok im done with this bye.
Aim|Bot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2015, 06:24   #49
Bco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aim|Bot View Post
Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooool ok im done with this bye.
Bye.
Old 07-27-2015, 06:25   #50
Nikolai
Joshhhh

Nikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
That's not normal fbing it's magictype, see my point is not even about how he aims but how his fb lands before you land which seems as if he's using coworker "disable range check" option but i have a question who is the other player?
this clearly proves ur a fking tard, plz leave
Nikolai is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2015, 06:29   #51
Bco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikolai View Post
this clearly proves ur a fking tard, plz leave
lolk.
Old 07-27-2015, 07:24   #52
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Inb4 someone finds a moderator on CO-AI called "Bco".
Old 07-27-2015, 07:30   #53
Bco

Well i guess this is done, no legitimate proof of Khaled botting.
Back to @MangoMen why you bullying Starraider?
Old 07-27-2015, 09:58   #54
MangoMen

MangoMen is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Well i guess this is done, no legitimate proof of Khaled botting.
Back to @MangoMen why you bullying Starraider?
Why not? His crew called me out so I'm just returning the favour.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pashtun View Post
It looked like fire but had different color?

Lol berzerk why u remove the vid
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=756550
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=756538
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=756522
MangoMen is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2015, 10:03   #55
Bco

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangoMen View Post
Why not? His crew called me out so I'm just returning the favour.
What crew @MangoMen?
Old 07-27-2015, 10:52   #56
wtfiswrong1234
fdp

wtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
It doesn't take much effort to make it obvious that everything been said about him or mostly everything is just some hocus pocus, so i'm not defending but its very clear that there is no legitimate proof.

If you read the three threads @Promethean posted, it's filled with hate\bullying and violence. It seems that it's not about conquer but as if it's a personal issue between him and everyone else and if one of the choices he had is getting off the forum.

Then it's completely normal and nothing out of the ordinary, I understand drama exist but this is not.
Khaled thrives on the attention if you actually seen the **** and deflection he wrote on forum, you and i both know that isn't true. It's more logical he simply can't argue those fact so he just gave up. Also you kinda lost all credibility if you think fb has magictype rofl. However, i do love how you're trying to overturn **** that's been proven, like you are fishing for attention rofl.
Also here this is his acc jailed by Eve for using ini edits. http://bbs.co.91.com/showpost.php?p=...4&postcount=16

Last edited by wtfiswrong1234; 07-27-2015 at 11:03.
Old 07-27-2015, 11:03   #57
Bco

Quote:
Khaled thrives on the attention if you actually seen the **** and deflection he wrote on forum, you and i both know that isn't true. It's more logical he simply can't argue those fact so he just gave up. Also you kinda lost all credibility if you think fb has magictype rofl. However, i do love how you're trying to overturn **** that's been proven, like you are fishing for attention rofl.
I don't care if Khaled is trying to get attention or not, nothing been proven.
I've said it. It's all hocus pocus none are fact, scroll up. Easy to point it all out.

Wasn't him playing vigilante when it was jailed you can ask who recorded it, but there is no video btw so yea lmao.

Last edited by Bco; 07-27-2015 at 11:05.
Old 07-27-2015, 11:08   #58
wtfiswrong1234
fdp

Quote:
I've said it. It's all hocus pocus none are fact, scroll up. Easy to point it all out.

Wasn't him playing vigilante when it was jailed you can ask who recorded it, but there is no video btw so yea lmao.
I can have my friend reupload the one if you want, rofl and this was a trap you fell for, how would you know whether or not he played vigil or not. Looks like your not as impartial as you claim to be or you might even be khaled himself rofl. Or do u prefer the second one where khaled asked the uploader to take the video down of him speeding, which do u prefer.

Last edited by wtfiswrong1234; 07-27-2015 at 11:11.
Old 07-27-2015, 11:08   #59
Decapitator
Moe

Decapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Khaled uses co ai, that is all. Now stop arguing old news.
Ps: kudos on the magic type fb waw, or the range unlock for fb, gave me a good laugh

Fb Vid
Decapitator is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2015, 11:13   #60
Bco

Quote:
I can have my friend reupload the one if you want, rofl and this was a trap you fell for, how would you know whether or not he played vigil or not. Looks like your not as impartial as you claim to be.
Lol both who recorded and were on vigilante are in contact with me and it wasn't Khaled. I bet you can figure this out if it's your "friend".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decapitator View Post
Khaled uses co ai, that is all. Now stop arguing old news.
Ps: kudos on the magic type fb waw, or the range unlock for fb, gave me a good laugh
Proof.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: