Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-26-2015, 00:13   #31
MangoMen

MangoMen is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bco View Post
Ooooooookaayy so he has some sorta type of botting programs why isn't he using it?
#FacePalm
Quote:
Originally Posted by pashtun View Post
It looked like fire but had different color?

Lol berzerk why u remove the vid
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=756550
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=756538
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=756522
MangoMen is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-26-2015, 00:27   #32
Bco

Bco is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Dear BCO,

Apparently everyone knows that Khaled is a botter other than you.

Sincerely,

The CO forum.
How is he a botter if he's not using anything? lol...
Bco is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-26-2015, 00:41   #33
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
How is he a botter if he's not using anything? lol...
Other than CO-AI I agree, Khaled isn't using anything.
Old 07-26-2015, 01:02   #34
Bco

Quote:
Other than CO-AI I agree, Khaled isn't using anything.
Uh you seem pretty sure about it, i'm just sort of confused on my side here what kind of proof we have here?
Old 07-26-2015, 01:59   #35
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Uh you seem pretty sure about it, i'm just sort of confused on my side here what kind of proof we have here?
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=756550
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=756538
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=756522

Knock yourself out.
Old 07-26-2015, 02:22   #36
¬TwistedFate
EST 2003

¬TwistedFate is on a distinguished road
Havent seen not cheaters on scorp so far...
¬TwistedFate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-26-2015, 22:00   #37
Bco

Gotcha! so first thread seems legit. Yet doesn't prove he uses anything also i heard about fake videos i'm sure fake photos exist.

Second thread does not make any sense and seems full of hate.

As for the last one, it also seems that he has a valid point and he just edit the skills ( still sketchy )

I've done some researches and CO-AI guide says

I- "if you type it correctly you should see a notice on the top left of the screen like" referring to aimbot commands.
II- "Use the Invisibility skill to lock a player"

The video @MangoMen posted earlier doesn't seem to fit the criteria, now i understand there is a debate or accusation of Khaled to be AI Mod so i excluded him from the equation and i grabbed a photo aside from the Official guide

So
Quote:
Originally Posted by MangoMen View Post
Let me ask you this, who in the right mind
Should i believe? Official site and guides aside from admins there or someone with no legitimate proof.
Old 07-26-2015, 22:21   #38
Aim|Bot

Aim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Gotcha! so first thread seems legit. Yet doesn't prove he uses anything also i heard about fake videos i'm sure fake photos exist.

As for the last one, it also seems that he has a valid point and he just edit the skills ( still sketchy )

I- "if you type it correctly you should see a notice on the top left of the screen like" referring to aimbot commands.

The video @MangoMen posted earlier doesn't seem to fit the criteria, now i understand there is a debate or accusation of Khaled to be AI Mod so i excluded him from the equation and i grabbed a photo aside from the Official guide

So

Should i believe? Official site and guides aside from admins there or someone with no legitimate proof.
Im 100 percent sure that he uses it. Also he was refuting every argument up until this point, those pics werent faked and he knows so. Im sure im not the only one he sent that pic to as well lool
Aim|Bot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-26-2015, 22:22   #39
RockSolid

RockSolid is on a distinguished road
Quote:

So

Why are u trying so hard to prove Khaled's innocent? Spend ur time into something else when ppl have already proven him as CO-AI mod.. unless ur the man himself.. but, it doesn't require *** rocket science knowledge to know what/how/why Khaled a mod for ****.
RockSolid is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-26-2015, 22:35   #40
Bco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aim|Bot View Post
Im 100 percent sure that he uses it. Also he was refuting every argument up until this point, those pics werent faked and he knows so. Im sure im not the only one he sent that pic to as well lool

100 percent requires at least unquestionable proof i think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockSolid View Post
Why are u trying so hard to prove Khaled's innocent? Spend ur time into something else when ppl have already proven him as CO-AI mod.. unless ur the man himself.. but, it doesn't require *** rocket science knowledge to know what/how/why Khaled a mod for ****.
Calm yo **** bro, don't tell me how to spend my time.
Old 07-26-2015, 22:46   #41
Aim|Bot

Aim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
100 percent requires at least unquestionable proof i think?

Calm yo **** bro, don't tell me how to spend my time.
Him fbing vs a bot. Hes saying thats normal fbing.
Aim|Bot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-26-2015, 22:56   #42
Bco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aim|Bot View Post
That's not normal fbing it's magictype, see my point is not even about how he aims but how his fb lands before you land which seems as if he's using coworker "disable range check" option but i have a question who is the other player?
Old 07-27-2015, 00:26   #43
Promethean

**** off Khaled, srsly.
Old 07-27-2015, 02:00   #44
Bco

Quote:
**** off Khaled, srsly.
am i getting on your nerves? and no buddy not Khaled.
Old 07-27-2015, 02:31   #45
Promethean

Quote:
am i getting on your nerves? and no buddy not Khaled.
Not particularly. I just think you're defending the indefensible. We don't need another Panda, thanks.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: