Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-14-2012, 03:41   #16
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
Bet, huh..... What do we get when you lose? heh heh
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-14-2012, 03:46   #17
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
No matter how many times I see this thread, I always think the same thing.

"GRAMMAR! I pity the fool!"
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-14-2012, 04:05   #18
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickk View Post
They never said they would shut down CO2 Servers. CO3 will be a new game in page just like CrazyTao
Terminal delusion.

Of course they dont say that they gonna shut down co2, because then people would stop with buying cps...
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-14-2012, 04:31   #19
ReMind
Super Moderator

ReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond repute
Co2 will still be the most important game to TQ and Co3 will be a different type of game. Even the future updating will be different.

The reason TQ shut the center down is they want to focus on the community of Facebook. So make sure you like ConquerOnline on facebook and get the prize there.

Last edited by thehempknight; 12-14-2012 at 05:35.
ReMind is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-14-2012, 05:58   #20
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
it's true that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Co2 will still be the most important game to TQ and Co3 will be a different type of game. Even the future updating will be different.

The reason TQ shut the center down is they want to focus on the community of Facebook. So make sure you like ConquerOnline on facebook and get the prize there.
The MAIN reason for recently sever merging is because TQ need server (hardware and software resources) for run CO3 !!
Remind: u dont think that CO2 and CO3 are very very very similar? i know that the game system will be different but frankly speaking i think that will be an evolution of CO2.
I even know that TQ try to reassure customers saying that will be a total different game but why call it CO3 ????
many ppl are scared because at the end they know that the 2 games will not run togheter for long time and CO2 will be shutted down (this is TQ project) we see many signs in every patch.
our hope is that no many player quit CO2 for CO3 then TQ will be forced (low profict) to revamp CO2 or study and allow some kind of transfer or sort of privileges for big CO2 character.
i think that CO3 will have more success in this way: i know enough ppl that spent more than 10k US dollar in CO2 and start again from 0 will be a big deterrent ....
Full +12-7P7
USER1_74 is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-14-2012, 07:32   #21
ghfdhhdf

ghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by USER1_74 View Post
The MAIN reason for recently sever merging is because TQ need server (hardware and software resources) for run CO3 !!
Remind: u dont think that CO2 and CO3 are very very very similar? i know that the game system will be different but frankly speaking i think that will be an evolution of CO2.
Either that, or CO is just an incredibly old game, and it's amazing that it can still support as many servers as it does.

Server merges are a natural result of an aging game.
ghfdhhdf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-14-2012, 09:22   #22
ReMind
Super Moderator

ReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I even know that TQ try to reassure customers saying that will be a total different game but why call it CO3 ????
many ppl are scared because at the end they know that the 2 games will not run togheter for long time and CO2 will be shutted down (this is TQ project) we see many signs in every patch.
our hope is that no many player quit CO2 for CO3 then TQ will be forced (low profict) to revamp CO2 or study and allow some kind of transfer or sort of privileges for big CO2 character.
i think that CO3 will have more success in this way: i know enough ppl that spent more than 10k US dollar in CO2 and start again from 0 will be a big deterrent ....
I will tell u what i know, First, Tq really can afford the new server and the hardware and sofeware resources. The merge is to getting the server more competition. Second, the reason for Tq making a sequel is they want to get new players or players who already quit back. It is not a good deal for tq to make a new game to just get the ppl transfer from Co2. And as far as I know,the sequel won't call co3. Just an easy name for us now. Last, Both game will be running together as it provide different style of game playing. I am sure a lot of ppl will stay here. Hope this will help.

Last edited by ReMind; 12-14-2012 at 09:53.
Old 12-14-2012, 09:47   #23
JimmySingh*new
Banned

JimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

CO2 is tqs most important game? lol since when
JimmySingh*new is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-14-2012, 10:57   #24
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
i really hope that ty

Quote:
I will tell u what i know, First, Tq really can afford the new server and the hardware and sofeware resources. The merge is to getting the server more competition. Second, the reason for Tq making a sequel is they want to get new players or players who already quit back. It is not a good deal for tq to make a new game to just get the ppl transfer from Co2. And as far as I know,the sequel won't call co3. Just an easy name for us now. Last, Both game will be running together as it provide different style of game playing. I am sure a lot of ppl will stay here. Hope this will help.
i wrote previous post because Mephisto (vip forum administrator) sais that some planned news (like new skill and new weapon for balance class like archer) will be not implemented because TQ decide to implement modification for archer only in CO3..
for this reason i tought that CO2 will be a dead line...
do u know what happen to archer in CO2 ?? what about new balance promise??
only warrior skill and ninja shytle?
ty again and sry if im a little rude (just frustrated about archer unbalancing)
Full +12-7P7
USER1_74 is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-14-2012, 11:02   #25
Godot
Coffee

Godot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Are you sure you guys didn't shut Shell Center, just so people would stop getting free CPs from Shells?
Godot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-14-2012, 12:25   #26
randeh
☺☼۞۝۞☼☺

randeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to randeh Send a message via Yahoo to randeh
hah.

Casually playing CO again between work & Tera (Randeh - 60 Sorc MT 168 iLvl - hit me up) :3

Great Wall
randy- 140 pure water (formerly wakeke)
wham - 137 tro-tro-tro-water-war-tro-war-water-war-archer
randeh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-14-2012, 18:17   #27
ReMind
Super Moderator

Quote:
i wrote previous post because Mephisto (vip forum administrator) sais that some planned news (like new skill and new weapon for balance class like archer) will be not implemented because TQ decide to implement modification for archer only in CO3..
for this reason i tought that CO2 will be a dead line...
do u know what happen to archer in CO2 ?? what about new balance promise??
only warrior skill and ninja shytle?
ty again and sry if im a little rude (just frustrated about archer unbalancing)
About the Archer, their power are set to be upgraded with whole new weapon. I am sure we will know more info on Jan.

So stay tuned.
Old 12-14-2012, 18:21   #28
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Mikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
About the Archer, their power are set to be upgraded with whole new weapon. I am sure we will know more info on Jan.

So stay tuned.
come on tq lets see some dual wielding hand cross bows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
You dumb ****.
Mikeyy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-14-2012, 23:35   #29
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
You know what they say about people who assume....
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2012, 00:14   #30
Micdeath

Micdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond repute
I assume that jumping into a pool of molten steel will kill me. I don't know if it will, I can only assume since I have no prior experience of actually doing it. Nor does any teacher currently alive.

My assumption keeps me alive.

@ReMind
Please clarify. This for CO3, or CO2. We got a rather definit answer from Mehisto. You just provided possible contradictory information or supportive information.
Which is which is what is unclear. If you can, please clarify. Thanks.
Micdeath is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: