Old 09-08-2017, 17:01   #16
NatureForce

NatureForce is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenAngel BR View Post
Dude ****ing with null? ill transfer over just cant say id help you at all cause if its the guy im thinking it is hes a friend, if so **** urself cause you just proved ur lameness by posting your retardedness
you sound like a retard bro.. just saying
NatureForce is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2017, 17:05   #17
NatureForce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
I'm just pointing out your whole post history is trying to get people to transfer over to fight one guy, then you mention this same guy in your post about "IS THIS LEGAL?" (obviously to try and get him banned and him alone), I was correct in my assessment. Just transfer out.
whats this? some butt**** who has too much time to spend so that they skim through all post on forum just to point out some "post history"? get a life bro...mind yo own business thanks much
Old 09-08-2017, 17:08   #18
NatureForce

Quote:
Originally Posted by alzz1000 View Post
NatureForce you sound like a rat why dont you worry about your self and not what other people are doing.
that is exactly what you can be telling yourself before commenting. MIND YO OWN BUSINESS
Old 09-08-2017, 20:19   #19
alzz1000

alzz1000 is on a distinguished road
LOLOLOL dude first of all I have a hard time making sense of your reply. second "MIND YO OWN BUSINESS" hahaha dude this is a PUBLIC FOURM plus mind YOUR own business you opened this post by calling out someone else lol cry baby.
alzz1000 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2017, 20:33   #20
NatureForce

Quote:
Originally Posted by alzz1000 View Post
LOLOLOL dude first of all I have a hard time making sense of your reply. second "MIND YO OWN BUSINESS" hahaha dude this is a PUBLIC FOURM plus mind YOUR own business you opened this post by calling out someone else lol cry baby.
yeah that's why you should consider to stay in school instead of playing on co the whole day kiddo. I'm just using your logic back at you if you haven't realized
Old 09-09-2017, 02:39   #21
alzz1000

I actually started playing 2 weeks ago check my join date bud..... cry baby.
Old 09-09-2017, 04:06   #22
FallenAngel BR

FallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond repute
yup im gonna put one of my chars on ur server just to help him whoop that ass son
Old 09-09-2017, 05:58   #23
squidgemelent

squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
yup im gonna put one of my chars on ur server just to help him whoop that ass son
ive never read a more pathetic post on these forums
squidgemelent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-09-2017, 12:16   #24
WatchMySix

WatchMySix is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatureForce View Post
Yo GM,

Is it still legal to sell cps or accounts for $ when you guys don't know about it? I know people selling not just items but their accounts as well. Some even dedicated their life to make a living out of CO. There's an egy in my server who quitted his job and dedicated his time to hog a server and sell cps for $. is that legal?

Not only that but you guys allow GM to witness the transaction of selling accounts on Facebook? is this illegal? |Notorious| in Sirius_EU was selling his account (no gear) on facebook about 3000+ USD. Is this legal?

The guy who dedicated his life to make a living out of CO by selling cps in my server is this egyptian named Null. He purchased the character name {S}pecial in fastblade (34bil king) serveral months ago and also |Notorious|
(66bil king) in server Sirius_EU. is this legal? They even do the transaction on facebook with the present of GM Carina. Is this legal?

You guys better IP trace the suspected ones who keeps selling cps or accounts to maximize your profit. Just keep in mind the VIP7 might not really be the one who credited for the vip7. they are just some rascal who purchased the account and use the vip7 for their privilege that they don't deserve.

P.S. the one selling cps in my server fastblade is null, his seller is NoCom and his char is {S}pecial. He will be selling cps for couple more years. Feel free to message him to buy cps.

BULKING would make everything legal , not bulking will make your existence in co illegal
WatchMySix is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-09-2017, 23:54   #25
NatureForce

Quote:
you mean your 77k hp assassin in your signature? only noob plays archer babe
Old 09-09-2017, 23:56   #26
NatureForce

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
ive never read a more pathetic post on these forums
you know what's more pathetic? check the mirror
Old 09-10-2017, 00:01   #27
alzz1000

hahahahahahaa NatureForce is pissed lol
Old 09-10-2017, 03:49   #28
squidgemelent

squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatureForce View Post
you know what's more pathetic? check the mirror
youre a moron. i directed my post at fallen angel and am probably the only person sympathising with you on any level
squidgemelent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2017, 04:23   #29
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
The salt in this thread is delicious.
Old 09-10-2017, 13:41   #30
DIRTY~XII
KylinGem+9

DIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond repute
Null is a c@nt <-FACT
Null partakes in illegal activities in/out of game.<-FACT
Mohammed zizo is nulls dancing boy of Afghanistan.<-FACT
GM's remove jail records and ignore accusations against null due to fear of DDOS. <-FACT

FallenBR is a threat and should be taken seriously.<-HueHueHueFALSE
Someone will be willing to come to that **** hole fb and save you from the malnourished camel squad.<---FALSE
The CO Community be willing to help out a fellow forum user. <--FALSE.

Former Server/s: Server 3(2003-2016)>Scorpio(2016)>Honor(2016)>Kylin>Scentsword (18hr stay 2016)>Aquarius(2016)>Scorpio(2016)>TwilightDance (2017)

Current Server: ~Kylin~ (No friends,No allies,No hope.)

Royal Guild Leader since 04' (3rd guild made on Server 3)

Active: 2003-2017
DIRTY~XII is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: