Old 09-03-2017, 04:28   #1
Ahmad_ai
Haseo

Ahmad_ai is on a distinguished road
unbound to bound

is there is a way to make unbound items bound ?
now its easier and cheaper to upgrade bound item and many players have like 2 soc +8 and more its kinda annoying that long time players now have to start again with bound item to catch up with new one.
so is there a way to make my item bound or is TQ and ND planing to make a way to do so in the future
Ahmad_ai is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-03-2017, 07:40   #2
Kairn
Pixie <3

Kairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmad_ai View Post
now its easier and cheaper to upgrade bound item and many players have like 2 soc +8 and more its kinda annoying that long time players now have to start again with bound item to catch up with new one.
so is there a way to make my item bound or is TQ and ND planing to make a way to do so in the future
There is no way unfortunately
Kairn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2017, 10:08   #3
Ktistoph

Ktistoph is just really niceKtistoph is just really niceKtistoph is just really niceKtistoph is just really niceKtistoph is just really nice
Quote:
There was a way when bound items first came out to do so. But they won't do it now as people would make lots from the bound items they have made using champion points

Now den Horse!
Ktistoph is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2017, 13:29   #4
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You can + the non bound into the bound, that doesn't help with sockets etc but that's one route to go. You could also just sell the unbound items and make bound items/buy them during the bound sales. GL

http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=761506

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2017, 06:54   #5
ilsu333

ilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond repute
I wanna get a bound poleaxe or long-hammer...How can i get those?Ohh TQ forgot they had those weapons in game (including many others) -____- gg
Old 09-07-2017, 07:06   #6
CEED

CEED is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilsu333 View Post
I wanna get a bound poleaxe or long-hammer...How can i get those?Ohh TQ forgot they had those weapons in game (including many others) -____- gg
Yeah, giving Wand 1 soc insted of fists or give a option to pick one. Got me so triggered

Server: Eternity
~IcyGirl~ - 130-131-136 (Ninja-Warrior-FireTao)
speed_of_light - 130-130-131 (Trojan-Trojan-Archer)
Lillymon - 130-131-130 (Pure Warrior)
Kendall - 130-130 (Ninja, soon too be 3rd time Ninja)

Not really strong Chars but made with love and less than $200 bulk.
CEED is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: