Old 09-02-2017, 15:33   #1
Kairn
Pixie <3

Kairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond repute
Quiz show

Why is there still a newbie quest on showing you the quiz show but there has been no quiz for a long time?! Also is there any point to our quiz show points that we have collected thus far? Either make it do something or get rid of it lol.
Kairn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-02-2017, 19:58   #2
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairn View Post
Why is there still a newbie quest on showing you the quiz show but there has been no quiz for a long time?! Also is there any point to our quiz show points that we have collected thus far? Either make it do something or get rid of it lol.
They prbbly forgot to edit out the Quiz Show notice.
Old 09-05-2017, 14:58   #3
krusevo6

krusevo6 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairn View Post
Actually, at the end of August a friend of mine asked GM about events in September, and the reply he got was really interesting for me. There weren't dates of explanation for the events, but one of the events was named "Quiz show", which got me excited as I liked the quiz show. Were they thinking about bringing back quiz show with better rewards as they said they will, or this is some unrelated event accidentally called quiz show, I don't know. So I guess we'll have to wait and find out (or if any of you vip 6/7 can ask gm about it and post here would be great).
krusevo6 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-05-2017, 23:18   #4
CEED

CEED is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by krusevo6 View Post
Actually, at the end of August a friend of mine asked GM about events in September, and the reply he got was really interesting for me. There weren't dates of explanation for the events, but one of the events was named "Quiz show", which got me excited as I liked the quiz show. Were they thinking about bringing back quiz show with better rewards as they said they will, or this is some unrelated event accidentally called quiz show, I don't know. So I guess we'll have to wait and find out (or if any of you vip 6/7 can ask gm about it and post here would be great).
I bet Quiz will give cpsB if they get it back. Small amount but over a month you can collect around 1k :P

Server: Eternity
~IcyGirl~ - 130-131-136 (Ninja-Warrior-FireTao)
speed_of_light - 130-130-131 (Trojan-Trojan-Archer)
Lillymon - 130-131-130 (Pure Warrior)
Kendall - 130-130 (Ninja, soon too be 3rd time Ninja)

Not really strong Chars but made with love and less than $200 bulk.
CEED is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2017, 04:38   #5
krusevo6

krusevo6 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by CEED View Post
I bet Quiz will give cpsB if they get it back. Small amount but over a month you can collect around 1k :P
Hope so hahaha
krusevo6 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: