Old 09-05-2017, 05:50   #16
Locky
Boogey

Locky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokaa View Post
First of all Trojans will get useless update since no one will use herc over epic skill

No one will change to Trojan just cuz spirit healing will be 50k. we have pots heals 1kkkk LOL

second I have some information that Pirates will be OP specially with their epic skill that will deal constant 135 pct dmg not 115 or 120 like most of classes

they will have AOE skill that wil make you change your class to play it

TQ thinks of money over anything else so most of people have high lvl perfection on their gears so they will make pirate so much powerful so all ninja and DW change to it and start perfection from scratch again which profit them much more as you will need to bulk much more to make it back

it's only a matter of time before they release it and you can save my post to review it when it happens
Dude, you can exchange perfection. If so the bulkers will barely notice a f*kn change in their pockets..
Old 09-05-2017, 06:47   #17
aff

aff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
these changes are confirmed to be launched December 2017

so you have a lot of time to think about it

Source: Inside SPY Designer:P
I thought it would be Sept. 10 because Battle of Generations will end in 5 days and in game you got a pack that will only be available in 5 days as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locky View Post
Dude, you can exchange perfection. If so the bulkers will barely notice a f*kn change in their pockets..
Indeed. I don't know how they will get any $$$ from pirate epic. Pirate set right now is 20k all 4 items or 30k if you're getting them with p7 fixed.

Let's say they make it stronger than WW. It will only decrease the value of WW items and pirate items would cost like 10k more?

Last edited by aff; 09-05-2017 at 06:53.
aff is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-05-2017, 06:49   #18
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnifschnaf View Post
I'm utterly convinced most countries use DD-MM-YY.
Isn't it MM-DD-YY? cuz that's what my pc follows.
Old 09-05-2017, 06:56   #19
ahmedxmada
madamido

ahmedxmada is on a distinguished road
3D coming this Sep and you will see it and epic pirate will be good but will be Dragon Warrior and Windwalker best and epic ninja will be best epic in game
ahmedxmada is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-05-2017, 07:18   #20
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
pirate will be OP but pure warrior............

Quote:
First of all Trojans will get useless update since no one will use herc over epic skill

No one will change to Trojan just cuz spirit healing will be 50k. we have pots heals 1kkkk LOL

second I have some information that Pirates will be OP specially with their epic skill that will deal constant 135 pct dmg not 115 or 120 like most of classes

they will have AOE skill that wil make you change your class to play it

TQ thinks of money over anything else so most of people have high lvl perfection on their gears so they will make pirate so much powerful so all ninja and DW change to it and start perfection from scratch again which profit them much more as you will need to bulk much more to make it back

it's only a matter of time before they release it and you can save my post to review it when it happens
if speed gun 300% will be confirmed (and i seen with my eye in chinese site) PURE WARRIOR will be best class 1vs1 (since the opponet have to chain 2 hit for kill and warrior caan 1hitko).
a maxed out warrior with shield with full sdg is unkillable in 1 hit without critical (even without block) ofc can be killed by melee troian or ninja or triple monk or pirate but is not wise trying melee against a 2h weapon user if u wear 1h.
i think that a speed gun 300% can 1 hit EVERY CHAR (if break work).
that except char under new azure shield 50k.
i think that also a STG water with 70k HP will dead 1 hit. (90% buff is a LOT)
with fist in alternate (even without stigma that can be made by other teammates ) warrior will be good in PVE and boss.
+12 super 2x STG fan -1
+12 super 2x SGG tower -1
+12 super 2 SDG FISTS -7 (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% ring (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% armor (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% cap (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% necky (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% boots (perm P7 DS)
+12 super crop -1
+12 steed (zebra) -1
+12 Wings 2super gems
-1 miracolus gourd

Last edited by USER1_74; 09-05-2017 at 07:30.
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-05-2017, 07:54   #21
CEED

CEED is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by USER1_74 View Post
if speed gun 300% will be confirmed (and i seen with my eye in chinese site) PURE WARRIOR will be best class 1vs1 (since the opponet have to chain 2 hit for kill and warrior caan 1hitko).
a maxed out warrior with shield with full sdg is unkillable in 1 hit without critical (even without block) ofc can be killed by melee troian or ninja or triple monk or pirate but is not wise trying melee against a 2h weapon user if u wear 1h.
i think that a speed gun 300% can 1 hit EVERY CHAR (if break work).
that except char under new azure shield 50k.
i think that also a STG water with 70k HP will dead 1 hit. (90% buff is a LOT)
with fist in alternate (even without stigma that can be made by other teammates ) warrior will be good in PVE and boss.
Time to buy +12 spear before the price go up.

Server: Eternity
~IcyGirl~ - 130-131-136 (Ninja-Warrior-FireTao)
speed_of_light - 130-130-131 (Trojan-Trojan-Archer)
Lillymon - 130-131-130 (Pure Warrior)
Kendall - 130-130 (Ninja, soon too be 3rd time Ninja)

Not really strong Chars but made with love and less than $200 bulk.
CEED is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: