Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.50 average. Display Modes
Old 04-26-2011, 10:22   #16
Poseidon(Mac)

Poseidon(Mac) is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Suggestion & Question

Part 1:
Suggestion: Put up two live mac servers when you go live one will just be over run with users.

Part 2:
Question: We get a reward for being Beta testers i believe when we start our character on the new mac server but what if when we go live we return to our old char on for example Snowhite do we not get the rewards ?

Fairytales - Snowhite
§cript >ninja
KingRichard > water>archer>archer>warrior
KingGeorge > water
Poseidon(Mac) is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-08-2011, 22:39   #17
ReMind
Super Moderator

ReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poseidon(Mac) View Post
Part 1:
Suggestion: Put up two live mac servers when you go live one will just be over run with users.

Part 2:
Question: We get a reward for being Beta testers i believe when we start our character on the new mac server but what if when we go live we return to our old char on for example Snowhite do we not get the rewards ?
Regarding your suggestion, I'm not quite sure what you were referring to as now the server is up and running. =)

And the reward will not be sent to the character on the new server, aka GardenOfEden, and we made that clear in the previous news, and that's not big of a deal to the players to log on to the new server and create a character, is that?
ReMind is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-20-2011, 21:46   #18
hobieone

hobieone is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaElf View Post
is it just me or is it a little bit odd that on the apple version we need to have snow leopard in order for it to work. and the pc version isnt really even made for windows 7.... so why why is it a requirement to have the latest version on apples when that isnt the case on windows. especially since the difference between snow leopard and leopard isnt big at all...

so would be much appreciated if i dont have to update to snow leopard just for the sake of co.
from my understanding snow leopard fixes certian issues allowing the os to run better with the intel cpu. i have snow leopard on my macbook pro with snow leopard and there is a big performance difference running graphics over leopard. features may not be to different but the way the os handles graphic and the handles the cpu is
hobieone is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-29-2011, 12:20   #19
Justiin

Justiin has a reputation beyond reputeJustiin has a reputation beyond reputeJustiin has a reputation beyond reputeJustiin has a reputation beyond reputeJustiin has a reputation beyond reputeJustiin has a reputation beyond reputeJustiin has a reputation beyond reputeJustiin has a reputation beyond reputeJustiin has a reputation beyond reputeJustiin has a reputation beyond reputeJustiin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwg2469 View Post
Unlock fps would be nice
maybee not unlocked.. but increase it.. i bought a new macbook pro and i dun even have close to 36.. used to have like 40 on my pc lap top whcih was crap.

also.. do any mac users have 40 fps while playing this game? or is it impossible?
Level: 130 - 130 - 133

From being one of my favourite games.. conquer has turned into garbage. Game designers improve the game by adding quests, events, and tournaments to make the game fun... However, TQ screws up the whole game by adding extra stuff that is not even necessary to the game.
Justiin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-14-2012, 05:07   #20
AiSixx
Meow

AiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond repute
Suggestion - be able to expand the size of the CO game window...it looks tiny on my screen! I get that it probably has to be kept to a certain size so as not to give some people an advantage but surely it can be increased a little? :]
AiSixx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2012, 09:50   #21
AiSixx
Meow

AiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond repute
Another suggestion, or more of a bug to me anyway >.<

Stop the screen from zooming in and out with the use of a mouse - the mouse for a Mac is touch sensitive and I keep zooming in by mistake and its making me sea sick lol! This might just be me who has this problem but it would be nice to have an option to turn zoom on and off :]
Old 08-31-2012, 19:45   #22
foshshfo

foshshfo is on a distinguished road
ok

thanks god
foshshfo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2012, 01:45   #23
|Aneurysm|
boooored

|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AiSixx View Post
Suggestion - be able to expand the size of the CO game window...it looks tiny on my screen! I get that it probably has to be kept to a certain size so as not to give some people an advantage but surely it can be increased a little? :]
I'm with you there. I would love to be able to use full screen for events.

It's one of the only missing features of the mac client now.

I tried bulking to win but I have bad ping and no skillz so I still lose. Now I just login to talk and act as a speed bump for my enemies.

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=740764
|Aneurysm| is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2012, 09:42   #24
AiSixx
Meow

Quote:
Originally Posted by |Aneurysm| View Post
I'm with you there. I would love to be able to use full screen for events.

It's one of the only missing features of the mac client now.
I dont suppose anythings happened with this...? PC users are able to go full screen so Mac users should be able to do the same thing - at least to the same resolution or w.e as PC users

And it's all in how you mix the two, and it starts just where the light exists, it's a feeling that you cannot miss and it burns a hole through everyone that feels it.
Old 09-11-2012, 18:16   #25
.Will.

.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Another suggestion, or more of a bug to me anyway >.<

Stop the screen from zooming in and out with the use of a mouse - the mouse for a Mac is touch sensitive and I keep zooming in by mistake and its making me sea sick lol! This might just be me who has this problem but it would be nice to have an option to turn zoom on and off :]
Suggested. =)
Old 09-12-2012, 05:02   #26
lipase

lipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Will. View Post
Suggested. =)
I would like to have full screen when playing that wouldnt be so hard to make.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahana View Post
just wanted to say I like your name....

back to my hole...
Quote:
Originally Posted by trunks006 View Post
Rxin, please
lipase is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-18-2012, 14:42   #27
JimmySingh*new
Banned

JimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond repute
I suggeste we get the full screen version working and for all letters to be recognized specifically the arabic ones
JimmySingh*new is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-28-2012, 08:19   #28
JimmySingh*new
Banned

JimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond repute
Also some market flags cannot be clicked or not easily would be nice if this was fixed.
JimmySingh*new is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-07-2012, 11:43   #29
AiSixx
Meow

Quote:
Any info on whats happening with this suggestion? Its actually getting real annoying now..

And it's all in how you mix the two, and it starts just where the light exists, it's a feeling that you cannot miss and it burns a hole through everyone that feels it.
Old 10-13-2012, 05:19   #30
AiSixx
Meow

Quote:
Any info on whats happening with this suggestion? Its actually getting real annoying now..
Bump

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: