Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 24 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 07-21-2010, 12:35   #46
kago
Lickers

kago has a reputation beyond reputekago has a reputation beyond reputekago has a reputation beyond reputekago has a reputation beyond reputekago has a reputation beyond reputekago has a reputation beyond reputekago has a reputation beyond reputekago has a reputation beyond reputekago has a reputation beyond reputekago has a reputation beyond reputekago has a reputation beyond repute
Who Am I?

I was started play CO on June 2005 and I was forced to play CO by my sister. My first character is archer, HMMS on Pisces Server... few days later, I was bored on that server, so I decided to go around servers. Finally, I found one right server for me is Aquarius. So, my character is xxAngelArcherxx on Aquarius server and I made some good friends... we usually slacking around in twin city and pking noobs at Ape City. In March 2006, my sister wants me go back to Pisces and I decided to play on both servers for few days but I can't stand it because they made me confusing. I was leave to Aquarius for Pisces and I get decent gears on Pisces. My sister taught me a lot of things about marketing, gears, and many things that I really don't know about it very much. One day, my account was hacked but luckily, I got it back and I decided to change name but I wasn't on CO for several months... I was bored so I went back to CO and created new character, GaoNtxhee. I invited my best friend to play CO and she likes my archer, she begs me but I gave it to her because I don't have time to play it. I think I remember I stop play it in 2009 before she reach level 130 on August.

What was I known for?

Gao, Angie, and Noob Pker.

What have I been doing and what am I doing now?

My parents sent me to Japan for 4 months because my aunt wants me work at her company. Then, I was in Junior and had to graduate earlier in June 2009. I finally have time to play CO but it's only lasting 2 days because of summer jobs and community services. I take advanced classes and I've been busy with big projects, community services, and traveling around the world with my best friends for education.
Old 08-17-2010, 08:35   #47
~Tessla~

~Tessla~ is an unknown quantity at this point
who am I

Well first I want to say I remember you Hebby and for all of you giving her **** shut it. She was the first nice person I met playing CO! My first server was dragon server back in the times when Mechserac went around Killing everyone. I filled my inventory with candycanes and let her kill me and said I was a pinatta because thats really all warriors were good for back then was dropping pots for trojans lol. I was prov31woman. Later I met nikki who was infamous for her fowl mouth and smack talk. Switched and played on many servers like justice, arbiter, water and so on. I two miss the good old days that I dont think can be replicated now with the way the system is set up. Way to many botters and no skill needed. Reborns happening like every minute. I remember when you invited everyone you knew when you got reborn, One because it was an accomplishment and two because you use to be able to get pked at the rebirth spot. I remember when you could pk in twin those were the fun days. When people use to mine and not bot. I have logged on recently and half the people speak Egyptian or are botters and the other half all think they are bad ass cause they went to target and bought some cards and bought some gear and xp balls and now they think they are bad ass. I bet not one of them could stand to play the way we did when you actually had to work for it and back when skill was required. But tq hasnt changed they still only care about the money.
~Tessla~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-17-2010, 13:12   #48
Radna
I am Drugs

Radna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond repute
I started back in the end of 2004. The next year I started travelling the US following Renaissance festivals, usually living out of a tent in a campgrounds for 6-9 months of each year. Which I still do. I do have to say I miss the first year of playing Conquer, it was probably my longest uninterrupted time getting to play. Definitely had the most fun, just getting to 130 took me over 6 months. I remember levelling alot of waters to 110 for friends and in game gain. Good times. When it was like a mission to get just as good as those bulk pack purchasers and finally push them around. Then more of them started showing up, then more but less that I could understand or have a coherent conversation with. Then, sad.
"Oh, I'm not a percussionist, I just like to hit things." Tom Waits
"I entered these novelty rooms to go changed after swimming and was confronted by a lizard that I subdue have confidence in would contain filled a shoe box."
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
Radna is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-18-2010, 07:02   #49
Eurochic
GlobalMod

Eurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond repute

Who Am I?

I am known as Judoka or Judo in-game after my trojan. I am a Judo coach/instructor in real life and Judoka is Japanese for Judo Person. My second character was a Fire which only just 2nd rb two weeks ago. I have second RBs in all character classes with my main a nin-war-wat. I started on Phoenix Server in late 2004 and after joining a guild which tried to pk everyone on the server I formed my own guild STINGRAY in December 2004 and it is still active today and we attend GW every week. I am married with two grown up daughters.

What was I known for?

I was and still am very stubborn and arrogant. For a long time in this game I wouldn***8217;t PK unless attacked first, that has changed now Back in CO1 my trojan was so strong I would attack enemy warriors in xp shield attacking the guild gates and win most times. Fixed weapons and nix helped a lot.

I remember the a character called voodoo on Phoenix Server who was the first on US servers to fix nix, and thought I will do that some day. I believe I was the first on US servers to fix two passive weapons (club and sword) and phoenix.

I am probable the only mod to have their pre-mod forum account banned and then being invited to become a mod after TQ admin realised that it was an error. I will have been modding four years next month and am currently a Global Mod.

I have been in the financial services industry for decades and love helping people with their finances. I still play conquer every day and moderate the forums.

Memorys

My first and lasting memory was the memorial of Lilla (Snoakeslady) a mod on Phoenix/Eternity. She was only young and died in a car crash so the server held a memorial which was attended by hundreds from different servers and GMs and Mods. I recall Royalite (a fellow mod) being friendly with Timbo and he eventually he went to America from Europe to visit her, They are now married in real life.

I have seen lots of people come and go in this game, and many of my friends left a long time ago. I have still to find another game as additive at this and I expect I shall still be playing for many years yet.

Judoka2130-130-131 Monk-War-Fire
Judoka3130-130-131 Pure Water
TaMaU120-130-131 Tro-Tro-Arch
expensive91130-130 Pure Water
Destiny_Angel110-130 Pure Water
Melody_Angel110-115 Pure Water
Symphony_Angel Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ikky View Post
Mods are like underwear, you should change them daily!
Eurochic is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-18-2010, 15:57   #50
DavinaGenevieve

DavinaGenevieve has a reputation beyond reputeDavinaGenevieve has a reputation beyond reputeDavinaGenevieve has a reputation beyond reputeDavinaGenevieve has a reputation beyond reputeDavinaGenevieve has a reputation beyond reputeDavinaGenevieve has a reputation beyond reputeDavinaGenevieve has a reputation beyond reputeDavinaGenevieve has a reputation beyond reputeDavinaGenevieve has a reputation beyond reputeDavinaGenevieve has a reputation beyond reputeDavinaGenevieve has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DavinaGenevieve Send a message via Yahoo to DavinaGenevieve
I am not sure anyone remembers me, But i started playing back in 2004ish i am not sure exactly. I was on the Justice Server then went to Unicorn. I am DavinaGenevieve, Ophelia, Thereon and many other little chars. I played on and off for a very long time My first guild was Kalima ( i think that is the spelling) I was in a bunch others. Then Golden Phoenix for a very long time and my own guild Utopia. I still pop in every once in a while. But have not in a while. I got married last year, moved from NY to Iowa to be closer to my Husbands family. Now since the move i cannot find a job(hooray stinky economy!) so i popped over here to see what was going on and try to keep my self from going crazy while i look for a job.
~Lillie~ 110-108 water-warrior
Ophelia 108 fire tao
Theron 120-71 archer-archer
http://davinagenevieve.mybrute.com/
DavinaGenevieve is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-12-2010, 13:24   #51
Phoenyx
Godlike

Phoenyx has a reputation beyond reputePhoenyx has a reputation beyond reputePhoenyx has a reputation beyond reputePhoenyx has a reputation beyond reputePhoenyx has a reputation beyond reputePhoenyx has a reputation beyond reputePhoenyx has a reputation beyond reputePhoenyx has a reputation beyond reputePhoenyx has a reputation beyond reputePhoenyx has a reputation beyond reputePhoenyx has a reputation beyond repute
I started about 6 years ago. Played for about 3 years then quit. 3 years and 3 step kids I have returned. I actually downloaded WoW to start playing that. But I thought it kinda sucked, wasn't near as good as CO. So I came back here, and brought my fiancée to the game now too. We play on the dragon server. If you remember me look me up.
Class - Monk/Warrior/Fire
Guild - Illuminati (Manager)
Potency - 317 (lol remember before it was BP?)
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;
--------------------------------------------------
Phoenyx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-17-2010, 01:55   #52
lenco12

lenco12 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sagejavier View Post
Who am I?
Well i dont really remeber when i joined but dragon was the only server i was in a guild SupremKnights and ShaolinHeroes something like that then a year later or 2 i dont remeber well i moved to faith server i was one of the first tro acc made over there.

i got strong and building the char was not much as dificult as now these days i joined an american guild ProjectMayem it was nice lot of english talkers and i had fun pking a lot and getting there gears years later the Egyptians came and i moved to my last and better guild of all faith server Templarknights guild we won gw some years and the Egyptians could not win so they start using hax and we jailed a bunch of them almost all the botjail thread in faith was recorded by tk members game was really fun those days so GW where.

Later the talisman came so in order to keep winning we had to buy more dbs but we dindt so we just saw the end when talisman zaps 1k and stuff we start realizing the game was gonna turn into crap the waters where useless they died so easy plus dodge effect was gone and that was so sad cus i had 2 acc a trojan and a fire trojan_lord and Firehell so a few months Super guild war came and that was our last showdown of TK guild We won all the members with good gears sold all there items fast because they knew they worth money and later there not gonna worth more than 400 usd so almost all them sold there acc and

What was I known for?
1.My friends called me SS masta !
2.Egy killer
3.Egys called me speed hacker aimboter and lot of stuff
4.My fire was one of the best so my trojan was

Well i quit co when tali came i was still in the forums so i saw this classic co thing i was excited when i first saw it i though it was gonna be like the old days i made an archer lvl 15 but i saw lotto still active and lot of botters so i saw the end of it already so then i start looking for a new mmorpg and i saw one of the best free games out there beats runes of magic so easly
its Allods online so i started to be a beta tester i was impress by the gaming and the feature it had and the rest of the stuff i do are this

play basketball,play allods,school,work,go out ,gf and you know life

AND I DONT REGRET LEAVING THAT THE BEST THING I DID

but co 1.0 was the ****zzzz really sad that how the game turned into
I'm heavens_fury, started Co in summer '05, my bf at the time played and got me into it and i played untill summer '09 although hadn't really been playing since the introduction of BP/Talis and Ninjas, just logged on to talk to people.
Old 09-20-2010, 07:00   #53
Atradese
»»»»»«««««

Atradese is an unknown quantity at this point
I played CO for 3 years until the 2.0 cash shops came out. I just came back today and was hoping for some quality play time and maybe to make a new freind or 2. Well that didnt work out too well. What I did get was a reminder why I quit this for world of warcraft. Some high lvl trojan that bought a bunch of good gear from the cash shops one hits me in red devils. I really do miss the days of 1.0 when this was a really good game. Well anyway whoever you were that pked me in red devils I just wanted to say thanks for reminding me why I quit. I didnt waste days or weeks playing a game where you buy an advantage rather than learn how to play and use skill. Im going back to WoW maybe I will try back again in a few years.

To all who like the game the way it is have fun.
Old 09-20-2010, 16:25   #54
Durant
Angry X***

Durant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durant View Post
I dont know why this is under the returning players section but anyways...

Who am I?
I am/was the Warrior Durant from pyramid. One of the 2nd generation warriors who fought on the server of Pyramid taking up the torch after other greats left to the server split Beauty and Beast.

What was I known for?
On the server not that much really as I Warrior and not trojan, but the most memorable things about me would probably be:
  1. Ultimate leader of the Defenders guild.
  2. Deputy leader of the ArchAngels guild under DoC
  3. Hated botters and constantly got in trouble for pking botting trojans in mc.
  4. Only warrior to go to war with Viet (a high level botting trojan) was probably the highlight of my playing days.
  5. First +12 shield on pyramid (although still didnt save me from trojan's attack)

Other than that (although I may have forgotten a few) I was more known for my work on the forums. An avid suggestions noob, I stayed in that section (my first post in my server chit chat didnt come till almost 3 months after my registration date) . After some time I was modded and did some more work on the forums till I resigned in Nov 08.

After my resignation, been working on finishing up my college classes. So far havent failed a class yet (knocks on wood). As for game playing, I still jones for a good mmo but not currently playing any. Will I return to CO? Probably not. I still see no reason to return (plus client deleted from desktop long ago) but who knows what the future holds. Maybe pigs will get robotic wings in the future...
Just wanted to say pigs got robotic wings...
Old 09-21-2010, 09:42   #55
Eurochic
GlobalMod

Eurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durant View Post
Just wanted to say pigs got robotic wings...
Hello my old friend, how are you?
Judoka2130-130-131 Monk-War-Fire
Judoka3130-130-131 Pure Water
TaMaU120-130-131 Tro-Tro-Arch
expensive91130-130 Pure Water
Destiny_Angel110-130 Pure Water
Melody_Angel110-115 Pure Water
Symphony_Angel Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ikky View Post
Mods are like underwear, you should change them daily!
Eurochic is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-21-2010, 09:54   #56
kingofoz
conquer addict

kingofoz is an unknown quantity at this point
Well it is great to see some old names from the past in this thread.

Who am i well i am kingofoz started playing CO on Server1 (NOW known as DRAGON) I still have my warrior on Dragon and will allways be there.From memory im sure the first guild i ever joined was HHA (Hells Half Acre)

I had alot of run ins with the GREAT MECH-SERAC,although we never got along or even spoke to each other this was one player i had a lot of respect for True CHAMPION player.

I miss the old days of mining super gems out in the met zone mine,

cheers
kingofoz

RUBY LVL130 fire fire TAO{brittany}{RIP}
lvl 130 archer archer {dragon server}
archerfromhell MINER
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
what goes around comes around so
becareful on who you attack
as conquer isnt a very big place
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
kingofoz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-21-2010, 10:19   #57
Durant
Angry X***

Durant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurochic View Post
Hello my old friend, how are you?
Good. Getting ready to make another run back at CO while dealing with school. This time I want to seem like I have a life.

Really everything is good though. How are you and the fam?
Old 09-30-2010, 12:41   #58
matt_uk

matt_uk has a reputation beyond reputematt_uk has a reputation beyond reputematt_uk has a reputation beyond reputematt_uk has a reputation beyond reputematt_uk has a reputation beyond reputematt_uk has a reputation beyond reputematt_uk has a reputation beyond reputematt_uk has a reputation beyond reputematt_uk has a reputation beyond reputematt_uk has a reputation beyond reputematt_uk has a reputation beyond repute
matt_uk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-30-2010, 14:01   #59
OptimaL
In between

OptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt_uk View Post
troll like you used to, sir
OptimaL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-30-2010, 23:06   #60
Kreig
PurpleKing

Kreig has a reputation beyond reputeKreig has a reputation beyond reputeKreig has a reputation beyond reputeKreig has a reputation beyond reputeKreig has a reputation beyond reputeKreig has a reputation beyond reputeKreig has a reputation beyond reputeKreig has a reputation beyond reputeKreig has a reputation beyond reputeKreig has a reputation beyond reputeKreig has a reputation beyond repute
Who am I?
I started playing in late 2004. I'm Kreig, originally from Dragon Server, split to Blizzard to follow FREEDOM*FORCE, for which I was a Deputy Leader. I founded the guild PrettyPinkPwnys, and held the Guild Leader position for TheRoninAeons when the founder and leader RavenOfTheRonin went inactive. Soon after achieving full double sockets and SDG's, the friend who I had lent my gear too was hacked, and everything was lost. My 130 non-reborn fire tao was also hacked and reborn'd as a water.

I quit.

What was I known for?
In game, I was known for being a stubborn warrior, staying true to the class all three incarnations of my main character's existence. I was the first 130 2nd Reborn Warrior on Blizzard. I was also known for being stubbornly purple, and for occasionally pvp'ing naked (no armor) with a poleaxe in jail. Good times.

For the most part, I'd like to think that I was known for being nice to noobs and mean to bullies. I know for a fact that I had a particularly ugly rivalry with someone, but, alas, I cannot remember who.

Time does heal all wounds.

On the forums, I was a Suggestions guy, oft-named "Senator" on Durant's lists. I was relatively active in my own server's chit-chat and in the OT section, but mainly for the debates held there.

After quitting Conquer, I began to play D&D (again, I quit to play Conquer in the first place) and began to have a more active role in...real life.

Since then, my life has mostly been focused on studies. I graduated first in my class from my high school, was named one of the top 21 students in my state, and won a state-wide essay-writing contest.

I'm currently in school in one of the nation's top-5 undergraduate engineering programs, majoring in Electrical Engineering and minoring in Chinese. I'm in my second year, but am a junior by credit-hours. So far, I still have my 4.0. I'm also a proud and active member of my fraternity and of IEEE.

This past summer, I went to China for a study-abroad program, which was probably the most fun I've ever had. That's what prodded me to pick up my minor (no, I am not ethnically Chinese...or Asian).

As for fun, I did pick up DDO for a few weeks, but the college life is too busy to allow for an MMO addiction, so I quit soon afterwards. I am a semi-active poster on OneManga forums, feel free to PM me here if you're a poster there.

I think that that's it. Life is boring.

Memories
The best part of Conquer was, without a doubt, the community. It was completely unrivaled by any other MMO I dallied in. That said, there were a few moments that I remember better than others.
  • Reaching level 120, and getting the armor I had looked up to for so long.
  • Joining my first guild, TheRoninAeons. This was the start of my love affair with the Conquer community.
  • Joining FREEDOM*FORCE, and becoming a Deputy Leader for it.
  • Reborning and Second-reborning, as in-game accomplishments.
  • Finally seeing that "Congratulations! You have reached the highest level!" for my exp percentage...and then having that taken away.
  • When I was reborn and level 130, I had a level 22 (by armor, at any rate) warrior tell me that I was the kind of player he wanted to eventually become. As shallow as the move was, it gave me a fuzzy feeling.
  • When I was level 20 (the first go-around), I responded to a player's sell-spam in Twin City. He was selling refined boots. He asked me what I thought a suitable price was, and, being a noob and seeing the game-recommended price on the items, I offered 400 silvers. He laughed, saying he was hoping for 20k - 30k. I explained to him why I thought that, and he sold me the boots for a symbolic 401 silvers. Later, I realized how trivial this, at-the-time-huge act of kindness was, but I never forgot it. When I saw the same character in-game literally years later, where he had progressed only some forty levels, whereas I had progressed to being reborn and level 130, I returned the kindness with interest, and gave him a Dragonball, with no explanation.
~Position~ DeputyLeader

Kreig 130 14 sock Warrior>Warrior>Warrior Hacked
Lytsu 130 9 sock Fire Tao Hacked

And moved on.
Kreig is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: