Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 24 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 04-01-2010, 10:34   #31
Lucidfox
bored

Lucidfox has a reputation beyond reputeLucidfox has a reputation beyond reputeLucidfox has a reputation beyond reputeLucidfox has a reputation beyond reputeLucidfox has a reputation beyond reputeLucidfox has a reputation beyond reputeLucidfox has a reputation beyond reputeLucidfox has a reputation beyond reputeLucidfox has a reputation beyond reputeLucidfox has a reputation beyond reputeLucidfox has a reputation beyond repute
I started playing CO less than a week before the date I joined the forum (too lazy to look), and my first character was a water tao named Lucidfox. I played on Phoenix server, and I joined a guild named Phoenix. The leader, Altsoba, taught me a lot about the game, and powerleveled me a lot, and the guild was pretty laid back, and we all joked around a lot, and were like family, if someone pked one of us, a small army hunted them down xD

I later made a trojan named AngelKurama, and then an archer named xxGuyxx, and when Eternity server was made, I followed some friends there on my archer, while keeping my other characters on Phoenix server. I joined a guild named Crimson, which was a lot like Phoenix, and spent countless hours mindlessly leveling my archer at MZ.

Eventually, Crimson died, and so did Phoenix, and I stopped actively playing all my characters except for my archer, and I went from guild to guild, and also created my own guild a couple of times, and later I joined DBH. I participated in lots of pk wars at AC (even though I usually got owned, and didn't stay for long), and eventually a friend showed me a game she was playing, and ended up quitting CO for that.

After the game I moved to started failing, I decided to play around on CO again, and joined a bunch of different guilds. Eventually I joined GrimLorism, and had some fun there, and I thought I was back for good, but eventually, I got bored with CO again, and so I quit again, and ended up coming back a few more times, for about 1-2 months at a time. I haven't seriously played for about 1-2 years, although some of the new features make me want to try it again (I reinstalled about a month ago, but only logged in a couple times, once to get my returning player gift, another time to see if anyone I knew came back).

Last edited by Lucidfox; 04-01-2010 at 10:41.
Lucidfox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-21-2010, 21:02   #32
shogunlord

shogunlord is an unknown quantity at this point
server: Lion
year: 2004-2006?

ummm miner for life?

war-war-tro.

Hop back on to see whats new?

Try'd the "old servers" and just couldn't get use to it.

Otherwise...i hope other old lions are on?

shogunlord
Old 04-22-2010, 22:36   #33
gryphon89
I'd tap it

gryphon89 has a reputation beyond reputegryphon89 has a reputation beyond reputegryphon89 has a reputation beyond reputegryphon89 has a reputation beyond reputegryphon89 has a reputation beyond reputegryphon89 has a reputation beyond reputegryphon89 has a reputation beyond reputegryphon89 has a reputation beyond reputegryphon89 has a reputation beyond reputegryphon89 has a reputation beyond reputegryphon89 has a reputation beyond repute
Playing 4Story. That's where I am now.
gryphon89 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-14-2010, 09:21   #34
Nerevarine

Nerevarine has a reputation beyond reputeNerevarine has a reputation beyond reputeNerevarine has a reputation beyond reputeNerevarine has a reputation beyond reputeNerevarine has a reputation beyond reputeNerevarine has a reputation beyond reputeNerevarine has a reputation beyond reputeNerevarine has a reputation beyond reputeNerevarine has a reputation beyond reputeNerevarine has a reputation beyond reputeNerevarine has a reputation beyond repute
Played since Justice was newest server and played on Glory for a few years when it was released, playing WoW now and dont regret it.*
Nerevarine is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-15-2010, 12:06   #35
Snyder
AfroSamrai

Snyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by whereismycofe View Post
I started playing in May of 2009. I'm always busy with my job (Walmart employee) so I've only been able to log on a few times since I created my character.

My characters name is "DunGeon16" on Dragon. I'm a level 22 Warrior.

Since starting I've seen so many things, like the Chinese new year. I once saw a guy change into a robot looking creature!

You'll all probably know me as the 'crazy' guy, but deep down I'm a pretty cool/nice/friendly/inteliquent person.

I'm at 93 pct, so I'm almost level 23! I'm probably not an older generation CO player, but I'd say I'm one of the most skilled.

Thanks for reading my story. If any noobs want advice, just send me a message.

Also, Hebby; how do I go about getting a server named after me?
Dude! Anyone that started playing during co 2.0 is not andi repeat NOT a veteran. Well to get a server named after you start by being an actual veteran
Be a guild leader for about 4-5 years and fight the big fights during guildwar/tournaments etc etc
One sided guildwars are rubbish so make sure you have equal alliances.

Vote for historically correct skin tone options: PRESS HERE

"For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction." Isaac Newton

"Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer." Sun-tzu

"Abandon all hope ye who enter here" Dante 's The Inferno

"Killing for peace is like screwing for virginity" Mud and blood 2

Characters:
Snyder|187| lvl 132 2nd reborn trojan
FalleN lvl 132 2nd reborn archer
Peligroso|187|lvl 131 2nd reborn trojan

Last edited by Snyder; 05-15-2010 at 12:08.
Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-15-2010, 16:50   #36
Justin645

Justin645 has a reputation beyond reputeJustin645 has a reputation beyond reputeJustin645 has a reputation beyond reputeJustin645 has a reputation beyond reputeJustin645 has a reputation beyond reputeJustin645 has a reputation beyond reputeJustin645 has a reputation beyond reputeJustin645 has a reputation beyond reputeJustin645 has a reputation beyond reputeJustin645 has a reputation beyond reputeJustin645 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snyder View Post
Dude! Anyone that started playing during co 2.0 is not andi repeat NOT a veteran.
^^^^^
very true

i played for the final days of 1.0 was fun then just stoped playing..came back a few days ago..wondering wtf happend to the game i enjoyed
Justin645 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-17-2010, 08:05   #37
demonish
Deuces

demonish has a reputation beyond reputedemonish has a reputation beyond reputedemonish has a reputation beyond reputedemonish has a reputation beyond reputedemonish has a reputation beyond reputedemonish has a reputation beyond reputedemonish has a reputation beyond reputedemonish has a reputation beyond reputedemonish has a reputation beyond reputedemonish has a reputation beyond reputedemonish has a reputation beyond repute
Hmm...

Played on Triumph back before people even started buying DBs, and back when the "BRs" were the "enemies of everybody".

Let's see...what have I been doing?

I'd have to say I've been working on my degree, getting back to the daily grind, and as of right now, I'm considering returning to CO if any of the old people I played with, still play.
and leave my fears behind~

Gettin back on the grind...
demonish is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-27-2010, 16:12   #38
Patches...

Patches... is on a distinguished road
Following The Style...

Who Am I?

I am Fury - I started playing Conquer in 2005/2006 on fury server. I started with a Tao named Shadowwalker and my first real interaction with people was the day my baby noob Moonsshadow got pk'd in the mine and i went because "Bunny" whisperd me. I started talking to everyone. I made Shadowwalker into a fire tao, and moonshadow into a water tao... eventually i got bored and made another account called Moonlet... Im back now with another account, same name (Moonlet) and i plan on staying for good.

What was I known for?

I got known for being a stubborn ass with the mexicans... Pking my damn noob in ape mountain and me being stubborn, i died alot.. but i managed to gain a friend in the mexicans.. lul.... Eventually i had a wide group of friends and we used to rule guild war.. i was a good water and spent my time following around people and reviving them.

AND you know who you are if i say "Flying Moonlet".... and if not you suck so bad <3

i'v never moderated or anything and i never used to use forums because i can't seem to get interested, it takes me about 4 years to reply to a message.

What have I been doing and what am I doing now?

Im currently a student and im about to finish college, Im doing an IT course and in september i plan on going to Sunderland University to study Business Computing in the hopes to work in the gaming industary on the business and communications side of things or if that doesn't work out... Go teach and get them lot addicted to games... Whichever suits best at the time.

I also work part time in my local bar, so i know how to handle myself now, abuse is normal in my job.

Memorys
I can remember when i first started, Fury wasn't too old, and i remember the day mayfair was released, everyone got so excited about it and prices skyrocketed on there, it was so damn expensive, i stayed to look for one day and got bored.

I remember fighting the BR's in guildwars and seeing who could get the fire rat glitch to go off first and who wouldn't DC due to it, desperate times that was.

I remember when Conquer was a fun game to play and it wasn't always gear gear gear, it was about the skill required and the fun in killing noobies.

Moonlet xox
Patches... is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2010, 03:16   #39
Irratation
Mind's Eye

Irratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Irratation
2 weeks before easter back in 05 at 10:45pm lol yeah iunno how i remember the exact time
been on neptune the entire time, had a full year of barely playing at all due to babysitting
2nd year i finally rb'd, 3 yrs later i 2nd rb'd.. yeah i'm lazy but also play other mmo's so i don't get burned out

my first suggestion
boycott db buying
Make New Char's Here
Irratation is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-02-2010, 17:52   #40
hann_hann
Mmm...

hann_hann has a reputation beyond reputehann_hann has a reputation beyond reputehann_hann has a reputation beyond reputehann_hann has a reputation beyond reputehann_hann has a reputation beyond reputehann_hann has a reputation beyond reputehann_hann has a reputation beyond reputehann_hann has a reputation beyond reputehann_hann has a reputation beyond reputehann_hann has a reputation beyond reputehann_hann has a reputation beyond repute
Who Am I?

My first encounter with CO was back in 2004 (or was it 05?) when Triumph just opened. I played there for about a few months as a water (I remember I couldn't pick the small female model for Taoists then! I was FURIOUS, lol- Yes I liked the looks of the smaller model), and eventually quit before getting to even level 90. A few months later, when Jupiter first opened, I decided I'm going to come back again. This time I made a trojan- Hannah. Until I quit again just before the CP's were introduced (2009? 2008? I don't remember...), and have not played much since then.

What was I known for?

A huge spammer on the Jupiter chit-chat section on forum and to reborn my trojan, to a fire (this was when 2nd reborn was just introduced, people called me crazy back then, but heck I loved playing her so much!!), it was pretty unique. Along with my hubby in game back then (we still talk from time to time on MSN even now), we ran a nice little water factory with his archer, for 2 years. Hannah was also the 2nd taoist on server with a full -3/-5% super sock set with compositions of +4 or higher. This was before the introduction of CP and lottery etc.

What have I been doing and what am I doing now?

In 2 months' time, I'd finish my year-long exchange in Japan, and go home in Australia to finish up the other half of my degree in Economics, Finance and Japanese (triple majors ftw!). I'm hoping to score an internship position with Qantas (Aussie airline!) or a bank with Australian and Japanese branches (eg. CitiBank) at the end of next year, and hopefully work for them when I graduate at the end of 2012.
Islam: If lemon happens, it is the will of Allah.
Protestantism: Let lemons happen to someone else.
Catholicism: If lemon happens, you deserve it.
Judaism: Why does this lemons always happen to us?
Hinduism: This lemon has happened before.
Atheism: No LEMON.

Royalty_EU
[ Trojan ]-[ Warrior ]-[ Archer ]
hann_hann is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-06-2010, 08:16   #41
Z-Blade
Legend

Z-Blade is on a distinguished road
Angry

I had a 130-130 Tro-Tro, but deleted the account later, because I didn't want some hacker to have fun with MY acc, I loved Conquer 1.0, but now with all the updates, easy lvl'ing and stuff everything has gone downhill, well at least I still have the happy memories, but oh well now I only play console games and go online on MW2 and BBC2, FIFA and whatever, just **** you TQ you had something great but you just screwed your fans.

(\__/) This is bunny. He is on a mission to rule the
(='.'=) the world. Help him on his quest for world
(")_(") domination by putting him in your signature.
Z-Blade is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-04-2010, 01:00   #42
Luminia
lumi umi

Luminia has a reputation beyond reputeLuminia has a reputation beyond reputeLuminia has a reputation beyond reputeLuminia has a reputation beyond reputeLuminia has a reputation beyond reputeLuminia has a reputation beyond reputeLuminia has a reputation beyond reputeLuminia has a reputation beyond reputeLuminia has a reputation beyond reputeLuminia has a reputation beyond reputeLuminia has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonish View Post
Hmm...

Played on Triumph back before people even started buying DBs, and back when the "BRs" were the "enemies of everybody".

Let's see...what have I been doing?

I'd have to say I've been working on my degree, getting back to the daily grind, and as of right now, I'm considering returning to CO if any of the old people I played with, still play.
hello! you played triumph? i did too back in the day haha~ i actually just started again but i come and go. don't know if u know me or if i really know you but again, hello : )
Old 07-04-2010, 13:06   #43
yugi300

yugi300 is on a distinguished road
I started on Lion I believe CO1.0 DAYS, and back then life was frustrating (partially because I hated slowly grinding to lvl up) then I pretty much chilled got frustrated cause I hated leveling then a few years later I went to Snowfall and the same thing happened so I decided to leave.. I was happy to learn on Cerberus when I played that they made leveling easier and such but I was very dissappointed that this game is all roamed about bulkers and bound items.... now someone as valuable as an archer for example can be slayed with ease by these Ninjas and anyone else who has bullk like gear.. what happened to skill? And holy crow now they add a cp event that I wanted, just for me to find out that is fail compared to Eudemons old EP events....... and now the 1st db promo is all about bound....

Anyways I hope that the Monk can bring this game some excitement and that TQ strays away from the bound items and such/

And I am glad to see TQ can offer events that are fun, now if only they can make them a lil more rewarding!!

Last edited by yugi300; 07-04-2010 at 19:18.
yugi300 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2010, 18:51   #44
TQCHINESEDRAGON

TQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond repute
forgot who i was
Old 07-20-2010, 19:39   #45
*PriKito*
OldSchool

*PriKito* has a reputation beyond repute*PriKito* has a reputation beyond repute*PriKito* has a reputation beyond repute*PriKito* has a reputation beyond repute*PriKito* has a reputation beyond repute*PriKito* has a reputation beyond repute*PriKito* has a reputation beyond repute*PriKito* has a reputation beyond repute*PriKito* has a reputation beyond repute*PriKito* has a reputation beyond repute*PriKito* has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to *PriKito*
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomSin View Post
Hmmm, where to begin...

I played for a number of years (started mid-2004 I think) on Kylin and Saturn as RandomSin, trying on many occasions on different characters or servers and failing, remaining faithful to my one and true Random =x, back in the early months / year I was known as hookgirl (not the most flattering name), being the only player to use said weapons at the time.

I'd quit the game numerous times during my tenure, the last being end of 2008, mostly due to unfavorable changes within the game, and misunderstandings / issues with friends, that and University and RL issues too.

I wasnt really known as a great player, more of a socializer / chatterbox, though I did try at PVP, spending most of my time in Jail and going to the odd GW (noting the diabolical GW times for EU players) and did get a little better. I'll admit I bought DB's, succumbed to the lottery and probably spend 100's on CO to get to where I got to, but making good friends while at it was worth it.

Nowadays I rarely come online (due to being busy with running my bar) but I've finally got a little free time to do some sporadic appearances and such =P.

So finally, Hi to anyone who remembers me ^^.
Let's drink then x) Cheers

"Human muscles are quite eloquent. They speak-out clearly what the person's next movement will be. They even tell me which way a gun will be pointed before the trigger is pulled."
Vamp, MGS II
*PriKito* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: