Old 09-07-2017, 01:20   #1
CEED

CEED is on a distinguished road
Love across Time quest/event question!

I've been away from the game for a long time on and off but everytime i come back im to early or to late for the good quests. This year i fianlly start playing the right time.

Im wondering is it possible to get atleast a bound perm garment (shiny one) by doing the quest on daily bases with out paying CPS for extras?

I see so many ppl actually having sweet bound garments earned from events.

Server: Eternity
~IcyGirl~ - 130-131-136 (Ninja-Warrior-FireTao)
speed_of_light - 130-130-131 (Trojan-Trojan-Archer)
Lillymon - 130-131-130 (Pure Warrior)
Kendall - 130-130 (Ninja, soon too be 3rd time Ninja)

Not really strong Chars but made with love and less than $200 bulk.
CEED is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2017, 02:55   #2
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
lol BUG OR FEATURES RXIN pls read this

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEED View Post
I've been away from the game for a long time on and off but everytime i come back im to early or to late for the good quests. This year i fianlly start playing the right time.

Im wondering is it possible to get atleast a bound perm garment (shiny one) by doing the quest on daily bases with out paying CPS for extras?

the normal perm garment (not shining the normal 1) worth 300 splendid point (that is viable without cps) BUT at the moment the problem is that imo you cant buy it directly

you need 750 splendid point because u have to buy also the 1 day the 7 day the 15 day and the lingery chi pack for buy the perm garment (100+150+200+300).
750 in 13 day is impossible without cps.
BUG or features?
+12 super 2x STG fan -1
+12 super 2x SGG tower -1
+12 super 2 SDG FISTS -7 (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% ring (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% armor (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% cap (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% necky (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% boots (perm P7 DS)
+12 super crop -1
+12 steed (zebra) -1
+12 Wings 2super gems
-1 miracolus gourd
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2017, 03:02   #3
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CEED View Post

My other question is, Is there even another way for bulkers to get the garment aside from buying it instantly? by paying CPs to finish the quest I should say.

PS. Blahh, nvm this comment, looks like ive figured it out.

Last edited by Etienne1; 09-07-2017 at 03:08.
Etienne1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2017, 03:08   #4
CEED

CEED is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etienne1 View Post
My other question is, Is there even another way for bulkers to get the garment aside from buying it instantly? by paying CPs to finish the quest I should say.
Buying materials = 25pts per day. i managed to snap 25 points today with out buying anything. so if you buy materials for 13 days and getting 25 points per day you can get the bound garment.

Otherwise its big nono.

Server: Eternity
~IcyGirl~ - 130-131-136 (Ninja-Warrior-FireTao)
speed_of_light - 130-130-131 (Trojan-Trojan-Archer)
Lillymon - 130-131-130 (Pure Warrior)
Kendall - 130-130 (Ninja, soon too be 3rd time Ninja)

Not really strong Chars but made with love and less than $200 bulk.
CEED is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2017, 03:19   #5
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by USER1_74 View Post
the normal perm garment (not shining the normal 1) worth 300 splendid point (that is viable without cps) BUT at the moment the problem is that imo you cant buy it directly

you need 750 splendid point because u have to buy also the 1 day the 7 day the 15 day and the lingery chi pack for buy the perm garment (100+150+200+300).
750 in 13 day is impossible without cps.
BUG or features?
Is it really 700 or the splendor points counts continuously, like after repairing the first reward which requires 100 splendor points, you'll only need 50 more to repair the 2nd reward which is 150 splendor points, then so on.
Old 09-07-2017, 05:29   #6
krusevo6

krusevo6 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Is it really 700 or the splendor points counts continuously, like after repairing the first reward which requires 100 splendor points, you'll only need 50 more to repair the 2nd reward which is 150 splendor points, then so on.
Yeah I wanna know this too. Hope it's accumulated and not separated
krusevo6 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2017, 00:08   #7
Zenraiden

Zenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond repute
yeah this is probably the worst designed garment event they've released
Zenraiden is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2017, 01:30   #8
Etienne1
Bound User

Quote:
Originally Posted by krusevo6 View Post
Yeah I wanna know this too. Hope it's accumulated and not separated
Bad news, the point requirement is separated each stage. So we'll need 750 points in order to get the perm garment. I can submit 50 points each day but sadly it won't still be enough. 50 points x 14 days = 700 points only.
Old 09-08-2017, 03:48   #9
krusevo6

krusevo6 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Bad news, the point requirement is separated each stage. So we'll need 750 points in order to get the perm garment. I can submit 50 points each day but sadly it won't still be enough. 50 points x 14 days = 700 points only.
Now it's time to write tickets to TQ, if there are many of them they might change something in the event
krusevo6 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2017, 05:13   #10
Locky
Boogey

Locky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond repute
Bought the garment, not worthy of 5-stars (Not shiny enough icw the rest) aka change price and refund me the rest, thnks TQ.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: