Old 09-02-2017, 02:25   #1
CEED

CEED is on a distinguished road
Advice needed for 2nd RB Quest.

Okey, we all know that auto looters are in insane amount around the boss areas and its painfull to hunt all the items.

I read about making flowers, whats the deal with them? How they help for the quest?

Can someone explain me step by step or link me to an existing guide?

Thanks!
CEED is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-02-2017, 06:04   #2
Kairn
Pixie <3

Kairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond repute
Honestly, it's such a ***** of a quest that I highly recommend just buying an exemption token instead.

Last edited by trunks006; 09-02-2017 at 12:09.
Kairn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-02-2017, 13:12   #3
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CEED View Post
Okey, we all know that auto looters are in insane amount around the boss areas and its painfull to hunt all the items.

I read about making flowers, whats the deal with them? How they help for the quest?

Can someone explain me step by step or link me to an existing guide?

Thanks!
Buy the token, or plan to be there for at least a month on a server with a lot of nubs auto hunting for flowers even though the drop rates are better in lab for those.

http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=761506

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-02-2017, 20:57   #4
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
Buy the token, or plan to be there for at least a month on a server with a lot of nubs auto hunting for flowers even though the drop rates are better in lab for those.
Those auto hunters arent really there just for the flowers alone. They can get Moss, Soul Aroma, etc which doesnt even sell much and its just not worth the damn time.
Old 09-02-2017, 21:01   #5
CEED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
Ye, i know.. But do i need the flowers? what they are for? Otherways i know that i need a lot of time.
Old 09-05-2017, 00:20   #6
CEED

An update:

For newbies who wants to do the 2nd RB quest just buy the materials 3x120 usualy cost 1-2m per stack. I manage to snap them for 500k each (total 1.5m) on my server. Afterwards you can get your quest done in 10 to 18hrs, depends on other players doing the quest and autolooters arond boss spawns.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: