Old 09-03-2017, 09:30   #1
Alek3
/fit/

Alek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond repute
Chi/Jiang setup for PvE archer

Hi guys, as the title suggests, what's the optimal build for a PvE archer? And is it possible to set it up so that it can work with both knives and a bow? I was thinking maybe p-attk, p-strike and final p-attk to make both knife and bow stronger. Any suggestions?
Old 09-03-2017, 09:36   #2
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alek3 View Post
Hi guys, as the title suggests, what's the optimal build for a PvE archer? And is it possible to set it up so that it can work with both knives and a bow? I was thinking maybe p-attk, p-strike and final p-attk to make both knife and bow stronger. Any suggestions?
For pve just go hp and then everything else you listed focus on pattack in jiang over final ofc

http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=761506

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-03-2017, 19:04   #3
FallenAngel BR

FallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond repute
what your asking is kinda depending on what you need to have... If everyone is counter and higher bp u need break if not crit. You have to find a happy medium especially with final p atk... Take it from someone who had one of the hardest to kill and hardest hitting assassins till just recently (switched to pirate as ive been waiting to for awhile). Mind you final p atk build with p attack and hp is great if your running torts and your full bp and say prince because you dont need crit, and you dont need break to out point a whole team of people. My build was counter more or less to maximize the damage reduction from basicly everyone cause lets face it when you have 76-77k hp people critting you for 10-12k damage is laughable vs everyone doing about 20-30k damage majority of the time without crits. (tbh even kings had a really hard time killing me cause even with crits they needed a 2x dmg to just flat out drop me, or id forget to pot). Of course my assassin had 400 nix but missing a p attack and didnt reach 325 perfection so was sitting at just under 36k attack with 11k final p atk (missing a final p atk in chi) 2 stages p attack 2 stages final p atk in jiang. Now with perfection at 325 and say a 400 nix with a p attack ur looking at just a couple hundred attack under 40k... Thats MAX.... Being torted id hit 3200 per knife mortals on most fighters and just around 1500-2k on tanks. With full sdgs increase damage to both classes by about 1200 damage per knife.... Now if you can pull of mortals and dagger storms back to back on people you will drop a majority of any fighters (Minus warrior because backfire hurts) with that simple combo. Also factor in the fact that hey... I still was missing 4k attack and mortal wound is a % based damage based on your attack. I only can speculate that with that 4k attack and sdgs you would see 5k-5500 per knife mortals on fighting classes and 3800 on tanks. I cant tell you how many times ive gone solo at team tourneys and won on a serious advantage on points (exp skill just rakes in the points) ive even managed to take down waters (not joking). But this isnt for someone that cant multitask very well because you still burn through pots and with super high hp it takes alot to heal if your getting hit by someone that actually hurts you (cp pots is a must) Any questions *Rikku* on wild swan.
Old 09-03-2017, 20:04   #4
trunks006
ZAINIE PIE

trunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to trunks006
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenAngel BR View Post
what your asking is kinda depending on what you need to have... If everyone is counter and higher bp u need break if not crit. You have to find a happy medium especially with final p atk... Take it from someone who had one of the hardest to kill and hardest hitting assassins till just recently (switched to pirate as ive been waiting to for awhile). Mind you final p atk build with p attack and hp is great if your running torts and your full bp and say prince because you dont need crit, and you dont need break to out point a whole team of people. My build was counter more or less to maximize the damage reduction from basicly everyone cause lets face it when you have 76-77k hp people critting you for 10-12k damage is laughable vs everyone doing about 20-30k damage majority of the time without crits. (tbh even kings had a really hard time killing me cause even with crits they needed a 2x dmg to just flat out drop me, or id forget to pot). Of course my assassin had 400 nix but missing a p attack and didnt reach 325 perfection so was sitting at just under 36k attack with 11k final p atk (missing a final p atk in chi) 2 stages p attack 2 stages final p atk in jiang. Now with perfection at 325 and say a 400 nix with a p attack ur looking at just a couple hundred attack under 40k... Thats MAX.... Being torted id hit 3200 per knife mortals on most fighters and just around 1500-2k on tanks. With full sdgs increase damage to both classes by about 1200 damage per knife.... Now if you can pull of mortals and dagger storms back to back on people you will drop a majority of any fighters (Minus warrior because backfire hurts) with that simple combo. Also factor in the fact that hey... I still was missing 4k attack and mortal wound is a % based damage based on your attack. I only can speculate that with that 4k attack and sdgs you would see 5k-5500 per knife mortals on fighting classes and 3800 on tanks. I cant tell you how many times ive gone solo at team tourneys and won on a serious advantage on points (exp skill just rakes in the points) ive even managed to take down waters (not joking). But this isnt for someone that cant multitask very well because you still burn through pots and with super high hp it takes alot to heal if your getting hit by someone that actually hurts you (cp pots is a must) Any questions *Rikku* on wild swan.
he said PVE not PVP
[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what colour is your nipples?[21:54]
[Friend]Taggerung speaks to Taunt: wow.[21:55]
[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what u got saggy ones[21:55]

[Friend]xFallenAngelx speaks to Taggerung: ZAIN UR ****ING HUGE[11:25]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Next thing you know, you're driving out to a remote site with a dead hooker in the boot of your car, a tourniquet still wrapped around your left arm and a shotgun with only one cartridge on the front seat.
trunks006 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-04-2017, 17:50   #5
FallenAngel BR

FallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond repute
lol my bad... da hell u want pve for? **** ur gonna die alot to the other kids doing pve but ya as much crit as u can get, p attack final p atk and hp and uhhh ur all set... oh and run full sdg but beware your gonna die to any other player that decides they want the kill more than you. peace

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: