Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 12 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-22-2012, 06:30   #61
Tcaine

Tcaine is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacerdos View Post
Been a while since I logged onto the forums. What do I see now a new Pirate class? Didn't they just release Monks? Is Scorpio server still overrun by a population I can't even understand? Most likely, so I will not consider coming back anytime soon if ever.

Just came back to say hai and lul a bit :3

Oh btw, TQ's way of getting veterans back was ingenious. I re-downloaded Conquer just for those Points, and couldn't use them how I wanted to. I took that as a smack in the face by TQ and deleted Conquer again. Good Job
thats what i did last year.. but guess what? not going to F*cking happen this time around.. TQ will always fail.. yet they do no seem to realize this Fact..

last year.. my comment is in the earlier pages of this pointless thread, and all i remember doing when i did re-download the game is i went on a straight pk spree killing the strongest players in the server like they were nothing without a single bulk! did it out of rage of how pointless this game has come to pass. so now i repeat myself from last year.

Stop being Original TQ Actually Make It Worth Our Time And Give Us Things That Actually Is Useful Over These Pointless and Useless Packs.

or better yet why not just Create yet another Server thats literally like the old days since these "classic" servers aint classic.. idiots i swear they take something and ruin the hell out of it and expect old players to return to their game which they literally destroyed
Tcaine is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-29-2013, 10:15   #62
Burako
count gone

Burako has a reputation beyond reputeBurako has a reputation beyond reputeBurako has a reputation beyond reputeBurako has a reputation beyond reputeBurako has a reputation beyond reputeBurako has a reputation beyond reputeBurako has a reputation beyond reputeBurako has a reputation beyond reputeBurako has a reputation beyond reputeBurako has a reputation beyond reputeBurako has a reputation beyond repute
gone for 3 years

come back and nobody speaks English, hundreds of bots per map with nothing being done about the OBVIOUS botters
glad i cant log in 99.999999999% of the time anyways....
why did i even bother?
Old 10-12-2013, 03:25   #63
DW2012

DW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
http://contest.co.91.com/summonoldfriends/

For all the vets from the good old days, this is your chance to call back some of your old buddies to come join you in the game (and get a little somethin somethin for your troubles)!
Just check out that site and do your part! Bring back the old hands that helped make this game what it is!
The old hands are still trying to keep your hands out of their pockets...
DW2012 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-11-2013, 13:30   #64
chri01

chri01 is on a distinguished road
ummm...... if none of you play any more, those who said no that is, than why do u still post on the message boards?? that's just confusing...
chri01 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-22-2013, 19:50   #65
ftrain
The Mighty

ftrain has a reputation beyond reputeftrain has a reputation beyond reputeftrain has a reputation beyond reputeftrain has a reputation beyond reputeftrain has a reputation beyond reputeftrain has a reputation beyond reputeftrain has a reputation beyond reputeftrain has a reputation beyond reputeftrain has a reputation beyond reputeftrain has a reputation beyond reputeftrain has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to ftrain
I saw this thread and laughed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepharius View Post
Ok Justins new name is Potatoe man or Mr Potatoe

Radna loves jesus.
ftrain is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-23-2013, 08:26   #66
mottlee
Bot Killer

mottlee is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
http://contest.co.91.com/summonoldfriends/

For all the vets from the good old days, this is your chance to call back some of your old buddies to come join you in the game (and get a little somethin somethin for your troubles)!
Just check out that site and do your part! Bring back the old hands that helped make this game what it is!
I tried to clam prize, site said I can but it more or less locked up the page there was not "OK" and the page would not scroll
mottlee is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-05-2014, 01:34   #67
SolarEvolution
Zombie

SolarEvolution has a reputation beyond reputeSolarEvolution has a reputation beyond reputeSolarEvolution has a reputation beyond reputeSolarEvolution has a reputation beyond reputeSolarEvolution has a reputation beyond reputeSolarEvolution has a reputation beyond reputeSolarEvolution has a reputation beyond reputeSolarEvolution has a reputation beyond reputeSolarEvolution has a reputation beyond reputeSolarEvolution has a reputation beyond reputeSolarEvolution has a reputation beyond repute
Site not found, like most vets.
No easy to guess usernames or passwords
No adding people to MSN or any chat programs
No CO related sites
Get a good firewall and virus scan
SolarEvolution is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-12-2014, 08:58   #68
Markezy

Markezy is an unknown quantity at this point
Conquer 2.0 was the downfall. I've said it back then already and people were mocking me, now look at the game. Total ****e of a game.

I played since 2004 and I loved the classic CO. It was really cool, but then everything went to ****.
Markezy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-12-2014, 22:22   #69
wazit2u

wazit2u is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to wazit2u Send a message via Yahoo to wazit2u
Angry

I just logged into my warrior today and the whole interface is confusing to me. I'm getting the hang of it, but I'm not so sure I like it. It seems the drop rate has been reduced. I mean killing 2000 hawkings , I got 4 mets and no +1s, couple of refined items, but I just sell them to a vendor if I don't just drop them. I'm not going to spend any money on cps so I can be elite in this game. I dropped enough on dbs before cps existed and I don't feel like giving TQ anymore money. I had a warrior>warrior reborn before they added the second reborn and now anyone can get reflect by going from any class to warrior then they can go to any class after that and have reflect. So maybe I can do the 2nd reborn into a trojan, but I won't have the water tao skills that would come along if I went water > war > tro.
Matthew 10:34 Jesus said, ”Think not that I have come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.”
wazit2u is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2014, 16:27   #70
Uglychick

Uglychick is on a distinguished road
Take it or leave it lol
Uglychick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-20-2015, 17:01   #71
bonet
:D

bonet is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to bonet Send a message via Skype™ to bonet
miss this game

bennjytzu Trojan (122) Warrior (127) Trojan (131)

SKY Ninja(130) Ninja(130) Ninja (130)

BonneTt Ninja(120) (still making pure ninja)

Server Centaur ^^
bonet is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-27-2015, 16:53   #72
Drew
U.S.Marine

Drew has a reputation beyond reputeDrew has a reputation beyond reputeDrew has a reputation beyond reputeDrew has a reputation beyond reputeDrew has a reputation beyond reputeDrew has a reputation beyond reputeDrew has a reputation beyond reputeDrew has a reputation beyond reputeDrew has a reputation beyond reputeDrew has a reputation beyond reputeDrew has a reputation beyond repute
i miss the conquer before lottery came out... those were the good ol days. that and before the +9 and higher came out, and before horses and before the talismons and the BP.

that all ruined conquer for me. +5/+6 actually had a chance against a +8 full 2 socket... to 3-4 hit them with FB, now, pfft. do 1 dmg. BP sux. no thanks.
Pwned by my Wife that I love so much, Andrea.
Not sure if im coming back to CO or not. - 2010 APR 20
FB VIDEO'S OF MR.D ON GEMINI SERVER
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkn3Lfx536Y http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zg4SAho98LM http://blip.tv/file/531476 http://blip.tv/file/517519
Drew is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-08-2016, 02:34   #73
space
Rasta

space has a reputation beyond reputespace has a reputation beyond reputespace has a reputation beyond reputespace has a reputation beyond reputespace has a reputation beyond reputespace has a reputation beyond reputespace has a reputation beyond reputespace has a reputation beyond reputespace has a reputation beyond reputespace has a reputation beyond reputespace has a reputation beyond repute
Yea Drewbie i feel ya. I cant compete with full+12 hurc, no point. They got me with the launch of the "Classic" server but it didn't take me long to figure out that it was the same bs, different server. I miss the ol days tho...ol friends...oh well.

[Whisper]Sannti speaks to spacemonkey: =.= u immortal[20:49]

I love beer, women, and friends.
<3 Acey <3 GuTss <3 FiReInThEbOwL <3 Ansley <3 aphrodite <3 r0nk <3 lupoman <3~Fear~ <3 browna <3 DancesWithArrow <3 Edge<3 NyteShade <3 Mr.D <3 DuridQ <3 FreakyStyle <3 YouzY <3 Scremo <3 Kittie <3 Cleo <3 Sakuya <3 Kitsu <3Sakura <3 Orenda <3 sumo <3 DaRkTrO<3 #41Huntress#41<3 Android.18 <3 Trilais<3 Anti-Mage <3 kikz <3 RIOT! <3
space is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-15-2016, 09:18   #74
*Pablo*

*Pablo* is on a distinguished road
Hello, I have recently more free time, i want play something, then I logged on email and saw an birthday wishes from forum Conquer Online, but i dont remember my login ID and password, even also characters name, propably i got taoist trojan and ninja(?), forgot reborns, get my equipments etc... and my ask its worth to talk with TQ and lost time for get my account back? I played on emerald server.
*Pablo* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: