Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-04-2014, 10:27   #16
hadide

hadide is a jewel in the roughhadide is a jewel in the roughhadide is a jewel in the roughhadide is a jewel in the rough
I know how but I don't know tq's auto patch and login server address
hadide is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-04-2014, 12:59   #17
PsAiKoW
ʍoʞıɐsd

PsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post
And you don't know how to bypass the rules? Wow, just wow.
Old 06-04-2014, 15:45   #18
hadide

hadide is a jewel in the roughhadide is a jewel in the roughhadide is a jewel in the roughhadide is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsAiKoW View Post
One of us have an IT based job , how about you try to contribute instead of trolling like a desperate EGY
Old 06-04-2014, 16:14   #19
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-04-2014, 16:52   #20
Metalocalypse
Atheist

Metalocalypse has a reputation beyond reputeMetalocalypse has a reputation beyond reputeMetalocalypse has a reputation beyond reputeMetalocalypse has a reputation beyond reputeMetalocalypse has a reputation beyond reputeMetalocalypse has a reputation beyond reputeMetalocalypse has a reputation beyond reputeMetalocalypse has a reputation beyond reputeMetalocalypse has a reputation beyond reputeMetalocalypse has a reputation beyond reputeMetalocalypse has a reputation beyond repute
Why doesn't somebody just tell him then?

Milkshakes - 133 Trojan - Mausoleum/Greatwall
Metalocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-04-2014, 17:35   #21
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalocalypse View Post
Why doesn't somebody just tell him then?
Because he is an ignorant piece of **** that wouldnt know how to fix it even if someone told him.
Computer Scientist
Old 06-04-2014, 17:40   #22
Metalocalypse
Atheist

Metalocalypse has a reputation beyond reputeMetalocalypse has a reputation beyond reputeMetalocalypse has a reputation beyond reputeMetalocalypse has a reputation beyond reputeMetalocalypse has a reputation beyond reputeMetalocalypse has a reputation beyond reputeMetalocalypse has a reputation beyond reputeMetalocalypse has a reputation beyond reputeMetalocalypse has a reputation beyond reputeMetalocalypse has a reputation beyond reputeMetalocalypse has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
Because he is an ignorant piece of **** that wouldnt know how to fix it even if someone told him.
So do you know the address or not?

Old 06-04-2014, 18:12   #23
Deathclaw
Soon™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalocalypse View Post
So do you know the address or not?
His problem is not an ip
Computer Scientist
Old 06-04-2014, 18:23   #24
Metalocalypse
Atheist

Quote:
His problem is not an ip
So what is the problem?

Old 06-05-2014, 00:59   #25
Deathclaw
Soon™

He can easily figure it out on his own if he is what he claims to be.
Computer Scientist
Old 06-05-2014, 01:17   #26
hadide

Quote:
His problem is not an ip
Ugh some people need to learn to computer..,

So our ISP automatically categorises blocked and unblocked sites/ip's, I have control to unblock certain sites, I have allowed CO and the tqautopatch through our network firewall, I updated the game to the latest version also, right now the auto patch server is blocked and all I need is an IP address to unblock it.

If you don't have a solution or your not willing to help why are you posting?
Old 06-05-2014, 01:27   #27
Raliuga
Banned

Raliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hadide View Post

So our ISP automatically categorises blocked and unblocked sites/ip's, I have control to unblock certain sites, I have allowed CO and the tqautopatch through our network firewall, I updated the game to the latest version also, right now the auto patch server is blocked and all I need is an IP address to unblock it.

just ignore those type of people...
Raliuga is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-05-2014, 01:37   #28
Deathclaw
Soon™

Quote:

You are a fool. IT guy? Lmao

You cannot allow a PROCESS through a firewall that isnt local on your computer you dumb fool. Your NETWORK firewall knows only IPs, ports, MACs and protocols. Messing with the software firewall on your computer wont fix it.

I am posting, because you are a dumb piece of **** that is anything but an IT guy. Maybe IT support at best.
Computer Scientist

Last edited by Deathclaw; 06-05-2014 at 01:41.
Old 06-05-2014, 01:49   #29
hadide

Quote:
You are a fool. IT guy? Lmao

You cannot allow a PROCESS through a firewall that isnt local on your computer you dumb fool. Your NETWORK firewall knows only IPs, ports, MACs and protocols. Messing with the software firewall on your computer wont fix it.

I am posting, because you are a dumb piece of **** that is anything but an IT guy. Maybe IT support at best.
You should have done your homework, all schools in London use one ISP which automatically categorizes block and unblocked websites like i said before, so contribute or go away you ignorant uneducated child.

Edit:

The Session layer of the OSI model uses the internet to create a connection, if an ISP does block a website then a session cannot be created and data cannot be transferred between two nodes, its kinda like how in the UK we cant use free movie websites, nothing wrong with out computers its just all ISP's have blocked them.

Deathclaw considered your self educated.

Last edited by hadide; 06-05-2014 at 02:03. Reason: Will Educate Deathclaw
Old 06-05-2014, 02:12   #30
Deathclaw
Soon™

Quote:
You should have done your homework, all schools in London use one ISP which automatically categorizes block and unblocked websites like i said before, so contribute or go away you ignorant uneducated child.

Edit:

The Session layer of the OSI model uses the internet to create a connection, if an ISP does block a website then a session cannot be created and data cannot be transferred between two nodes, its kinda like how in the UK we cant use free movie websites, nothing wrong with out computers its just all ISP's have blocked them.

Deathclaw considered your self educated.
"The session layer of the OSI model uses the internet to create a connection" LMAO.

No bro. The session layer is irrelevant for CO,except the download part of the autopatcher. Beside that you are talking about the 3rd layer of the osi model.

A retard like you cannot educate me. Good luck with figuring it out, kid.
Computer Scientist

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: