Old 04-02-2010, 15:30   #16
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
Emotions are for people who are not hardcore enough to live forever.
Emotions exist in almost everyone. It's how you get over them that counts.
There are many people that had to start over again.

Example:
A person loses their family, house and friends. But later they can make a new family and more friends, of course they will never forget what they had but they could. It all depends if you are a nice person or a mean one.

And it's not like people that lost their husband or wife didn't marry again after that. Life goes on. Why just live in the past?
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-02-2010, 15:32   #17
Jerri~v.2.1
Gawh

Location: SUOMI PERKELE! Total post count on banned accounts: 27 153
Jerri~v.2.1 has a reputation beyond reputeJerri~v.2.1 has a reputation beyond reputeJerri~v.2.1 has a reputation beyond reputeJerri~v.2.1 has a reputation beyond reputeJerri~v.2.1 has a reputation beyond reputeJerri~v.2.1 has a reputation beyond reputeJerri~v.2.1 has a reputation beyond reputeJerri~v.2.1 has a reputation beyond reputeJerri~v.2.1 has a reputation beyond reputeJerri~v.2.1 has a reputation beyond reputeJerri~v.2.1 has a reputation beyond repute
Red. Immortality would be the worst thing ever to happen.

Why? Because you live to see everyone you love die, sure you can make new families etc but you just live to see them die too. Oh and worst part: World ends --> You float in space for eternity.
***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;
NinjaAnanta ~ [Ninja-Ninja-Ninja][130-130-138][Potency: 301(315)]
***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;

Jerri~v.2.1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-02-2010, 15:41   #18
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerri~v.2.1 View Post

Why? Because you live to see everyone you love die, sure you can make new families etc but you just live to see them die too. Oh and worst part: World ends --> You float in space for eternity.
And humans claim they are the masters of creativity. Jerri you can be more creative than that...

I would freakin go gather materials from space and make myself a new Earth! And create my own rules. And new ways to have fun... (or i'll just leave it to another immortal to do what ever they like with the rest and i'll go with those that like freedom over control).

As previously stated, i'd give everyone that wants a pill and then i'll take it, so there will never be death anyway. What could you miss then?
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 04-02-2010, 15:45   #19
Thechosenone
Banned

Thechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Thechosenone
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
And humans claim they are the masters of creativity. Jerri you can be more creative than that...

I would freakin go gather materials from space and make myself a new Earth! And create my own rules. And new ways to have fun... (or i'll just leave it to another immortal to do what ever they like with the rest and i'll go with those that like freedom over control).

As previously stated, i'd give everyone that wants a pill and then i'll take it, so there will never be death anyway. What could you miss then?
Yeah rule over your universe of nothing. No life would exist thus how would you rule over it? Illogical example.
Thechosenone is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-02-2010, 15:48   #20
Morteh
Banned

Morteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond repute
Red pill of course. Anyone taking the blue pill is an idiot.

Take the red pill. Make wishes that would have increased your life expectency to begin with (improved medical care, etc). Live a happy life.
Morteh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-02-2010, 15:52   #21
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thechosenone View Post
Yeah rule over your universe of nothing. No life would exist thus how would you rule over it? Illogical example.
The universe will never end. You could explore more places of it. Also like i said before, if everyone else also took that pill, they would all live and there would not be just one human, but more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morteh View Post
Red pill of course. Anyone taking the blue pill is an idiot.

Take the red pill. Make wishes that would have increased your life expectency to begin with (improved medical care, etc). Live a happy life.
Didn't OP say you are not allowed to increase your life expectancy in ANY WAY?

And what the funk would it be of any use to me if i had a happy past and a crappy present?
It's as funny as saying i should be happy now that i had one tiny good time in my childhood. But imagine being dead and unable to think. That's what i would NEVER want to experience, bud sadly i will because humans never bothered to research what causes death and how to stop it.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 04-02-2010, 15:55   #22
Morteh
Banned

Morteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Didn't OP say you are not allowed to increase your life expectancy in ANY WAY?

And what the funk would it be of any use to me if i had a happy past and a crappy present?
It's as funny as saying i should be happy now that i had one tiny good time in my childhood. But imagine being dead and unable to think. That's what i would NEVER want to experience, bud sadly i will because humans never bothered to research what causes death and how to stop it.
She said you can't directly increase your life expectancy. If you can't wish for that indirectly, then you also can't wish anything that will make you happy, or stress-free. They can also increase life expectancy.

You will never experience death. You'll experience dying.

The cause of death? Primarily lack of oxygen to the brain. In the clinical sense, anyway. You can't stop death.
Old 04-02-2010, 15:56   #23
Infamous~21
Banned

Infamous~21 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~21 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~21 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~21 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~21 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~21 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~21 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~21 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~21 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~21 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~21 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerri~v.2.1 View Post

I have no remorse. I'd watch them die and move on. Anyone without emotions would clearly pick the blue pill for lulz
Infamous~21 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-02-2010, 15:58   #24
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
She said you can't directly increase your life expectancy. If you can't wish for that indirectly, then you also can't wish anything that will make you happy, or stress-free. They can also increase life expectancy.

You will never experience death. You'll experience dying.

The cause of death? Primarily lack of oxygen to the brain. In the clinical sense, anyway. You can't stop death.
What if you were supposed to die the next day and you pick the red pill and make a wish and you die without even enjoying your wish? Owned?
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 04-02-2010, 15:58   #25
Morteh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~21 View Post
I have no remorse. I'd watch them die and move on. Anyone without emotions would clearly pick the blue pill for lulz
Good luck with that. Isolation sure does a funny thing to humans, especially when it's not in the conventional sense.
Old 04-02-2010, 15:59   #26
Morteh
Banned

Quote:
What if you were supposed to die the next day and you pick the red pill and make a wish and you die without even enjoying your wish? Owned?
There is no "supposed to die".
Old 04-02-2010, 16:05   #27
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
There is no "supposed to die".
The OP said "If you were supposed to live 102 years" or something like that.
So the OP believes in a set life span. Suppose you would have a life that would end the next day (due to cancer for example). If you took the pill and said you want to be cured, it would change your life span but if an accident happens, either the pill can't half your life or you don't get the wish done, paradox happens?

You could also say you wish to be healthy forever. Health means you would live forever. But the pill isn't supposed to offer immortality or longer life span. It would still be a paradox.
Quote:
Swallowing the Red Pill will make ANY wishes you say out Loud come true. Taking this pill will cut your life expectency in half (meaning if you would have died at 102 you instead dies at 51).

The only things you CAN'T wish for is extension of your life and Immortality.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 04-02-2010, 16:08   #28
Infamous~21
Banned

Infamous~21 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~21 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~21 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~21 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~21 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~21 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~21 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~21 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~21 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~21 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~21 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Good luck with that. Isolation sure does a funny thing to humans, especially when it's not in the conventional sense.
Biggest ''con'' with the blue pill is getting use to starting over. Basically it's saying everyone you previously met before taking the pill will forget you. Which isn't a problem because I don't believe in friends/family, only associates. Solution to that problem is make more. Also there is other blue pill takers out there so i could kick back and be a jackass to them forever. It's like being a vampire except you can walk in sunlight/not go to hell for all eternity and drinking blood to survive. Why it's logical for me to take that pill, can't speak for anyone else
Infamous~21 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-02-2010, 16:13   #29
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Biggest ''con'' with the blue pill is getting use to starting over. Basically it's saying everyone you previously met before taking the pill will forget you. Which isn't a problem because I don't believe in friends/family, only associates. Solution to that problem is make more. Also there is other blue pill takers out there so i could kick back and be a jackass to them forever. It's like being a vampire except you can walk in sunlight/not go to hell for all eternity and drinking blood to survive. Why it's logical for me to take that pill, can't speak for anyone else
I just want everyone to live forever with me so that's why i said i'd replicate the pill first. If not possible, then i'd just ask the person to give it to as many as he can and who ever chose immortality could be there for eternity and i could as well.
If i can't take them with me, i'll be ok just to know i could start over.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 04-02-2010, 16:15   #30
Morteh
Banned

Quote:
The OP said "If you were supposed to live 102 years" or something like that.
So the OP believes in a set life span. Suppose you would have a life that would end the next day (due to cancer for example). If you took the pill and said you want to be cured, it would change your life span but if an accident happens, either the pill can't half your life or you don't get the wish done, paradox happens?

You could also say you wish to be healthy forever. Health means you would live forever. But the pill isn't supposed to offer immortality or longer life span. It would still be a paradox.
Not necessarily. There's an average life expectancy for humans. It differs in countries. It differs in cities. So my expected age is 77.2 years. Yours is 76.1. Obviously, there're a lot of factors affecting that, which is why you can get life expectancy calculators (not saying that they're accurate or whatnot, but you can attempt to figure it out). So I know, that if I live an average life, that I can assume I'll live until about 70-80 years old.

Quote:
Get some friends. Really.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: